Text Size

College Sports Arena

OSU record

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

OSU record

Unread postby bks92 » Wed Aug 01, 2007 11:40 am

I will predict the Buckeyes will only lose to Wisconsin. The Michigan game will be the same a last year only Troy isn't there and they both won't be undefeated but the Buckeyes will still win.
bks92
Michigan Sucks

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: Michigan players

Unread postby paddio » Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:51 pm

I think the Buckeyes beat Wisconsin at home. I do however think we lose at Michigan and at Penn St
paddio

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:03 am

I m not a fan of predictions, BUT I think we can go through our schedule with one loss if everything goes as JT plans.

The D should be as good as any year JT has been here, and he has already proved he can win with a somewhat one dimensional some what predictable offense.

PSU is overrated as ever, but Wisky and lil M is where our one loss will most likely come from IMO..and I say that giving michigan some very recently undue respect. The only respect I give them is the fact that OSU cannot beat them every year, b/c michigan has done NOTHING to deserve respect the past 3-4 years.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: OSU record

Unread postby buckeyehoppy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:27 am

bks92 wrote:I will predict the Buckeyes will only lose to Wisconsin. The Michigan game will be the same a last year only Troy isn't there and they both won't be undefeated but the Buckeyes will still win.

I have said it to a few friends that Wisconsin is the team to beat in the Big 11 this year. Doesn't mean that Ohio State couldn't do it (in fact, even at #10 in the polls I suspect they aren't getting their due), but they always seem to have trouble at Penn State.

As for the team in Ann Arbor, refer to the sig line. Nothing will change this season. Who do they have coming in on a pretty suspect defense to replace what they lost up there?

Final regular season record will be 9-2. I'm pretty sure that will get them into a NYD game.
Cleveland: Where the Tower is Terminal and the Lake is (e)Erie- Alex Bevan
buckeyehoppy

Return to College Sports Arena