Text Size

College Sports Arena

Tech/scUM tickets

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Tech/scUM tickets

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:32 am

Taking the wife to her first game in Columbus this year. I scored two tickets to the Tech game, but they're not together. One in B deck, one in A. Anyone have two good seats that are together that they'd like to trade? I'm willing to throw in the single ticket I got for scUM (B deck) to sweeten the pot.

I'm sure that if I sell the two Tech and Mich ticket on ebay or something I can make enough to buy two Tech tickets together. But I'd rather help out someone on the boards. Well, someone other than Peek, naturally.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Tech/scUM tickets

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:06 pm

gotribe31 wrote:Taking the wife to her first game in Columbus this year. I scored two tickets to the Tech game, but they're not together. One in B deck, one in A. Anyone have two good seats that are together that they'd like to trade? I'm willing to throw in the single ticket I got for scUM (B deck) to sweeten the pot.

I'm sure that if I sell the two Tech and Mich ticket on ebay or something I can make enough to buy two Tech tickets together. But I'd rather help out someone on the boards. Well, someone other than Peek, naturally.

Sonofa...

I have half a mind to delete this thread and cost you the three views it's going to get.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Return to College Sports Arena