Text Size

College Sports Arena

Week 4: Who you got?

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Week 4: Who you got?

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Ill do my picks at halftime of the OSU game.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Re: Week 4: Who you got?

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:40 pm

100 NW -28.5 100
100 Sparty Moneyline +185 100
100 Purdue +23 100
200 Standord -6.5
300 aTm -28
100 UConn +19.5
100 Indian +3

So, I am up 1015 total YTD after last weeks disappointing week where I was down 50. I only missed winning all 5 and having a huge week by the thinnest of marings, Louisville failed to cover by .5 and 'Bama missed by 1 after a late TD. I won my other 3 making me 10-6 against the number YTD.

I like several games this week but I don't love any, I bet this is one of those weeks where I am up or down somewhere around 100-200.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 pm

Is there a more under achieving program than Georgia? North Texas giving them all they can handle right now.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm

Worst. CFB. Weekend. Ever.

Boise Fresno may have been game of the week...
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:33 pm

FUDU wrote:Is there a more under achieving program than Georgia? North Texas giving them all they can handle right now.

Texas and USC are hurt by this remark.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Sparty got jobbed by those very weak PI calls. That said they are going to deservedly lose this game because they hired Jim Bollman as OC. Who is that walrus-fuck still drawing a paycheck? What a tragic waste of a great defense.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:00 pm

Sparty got jobbed by those very weak PI calls. That said they are going to deservedly lose this game because they hired Jim Bollman as OC. Who is that walrus-fuck still drawing a paycheck? What a tragic waste of a great defense.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Off to a great 0-3 start today. Down a hypothetical 320.

This what always happens when I am completely disinterested in a slate.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:40 pm

Brett Bielema's Razorbacks lose to Rutgers?! haha. Fuck you, "Pop the Collar" Brett.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:58 pm

Well, UConn is looking like a lock....

Maybe I should've gone with the moneyline? I thought about it. scUM is TERRIBLE! We just had a thread a couple of weeks ago where we were saying he had things going well. This season is starting to spiral out of control for them. You can see it on the field, they are giving up. Gardner is a wreck, he really needs to sit to get his head right. Each mistake he makes is making him even worse.

I am getting a pretty serious chuckle out of the last couple of weeks.

scUM could potentially lose to an improved Minnesota team next week. Honestly, looking down their schedule, they really don't have any games that I would put a W next to right now. They will likely lose 4 or more this season. I am guessing Ohio State, Penn State, MSU, and NW at a minimum.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Return to College Sports Arena