Text Size

College Sports Arena

Consolidated 2012 Recruiting Post

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Re: Consolidated Recruiting Post

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:45 pm

And Dominic Clark is in some trouble of his own.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby neoleo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:09 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:And Dominic Clark is in some trouble of his own.

Yeah that can't be a good situation. BN also reporting today that they think Clark will stay on, but you would think he has to be on a short leash after this latest incident.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby furls » Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:55 pm

Gambrell if gone would not be a huge loss, he was a RS last year and with Doran Grant and Dom. Clark behind Roby and Howard CB is in decent shape. Long term, they could use another guy this year. Harris (recent Oklahoma Decommit) would be a great pick up. My money is on Harris ending up at aTm.

I thought Clark looked great at the beginning of the year when Howard was suspended. I thought it may have been a good idea to look at Clarke when Howard was struggling to close out the season.

It will be interesting to see how many more guys end up verballing to tOSU and if they all qualify. There were rumors several weeks ago that Southward and Lewis were in trouble. I am guessing they sign 5-6 more and a couple of guys that we think they are going to sign end up not qualifying and playing elsewhere. I guess overall the class ends up around 23-24.

That would represent the first time that I know of that tOSU oversigned. That said, I have a feeling there will be plenty of spring attrition to bring the numbers down to 82 before fall camp. Not uncommon for a new coach to cause plenty of players to pack their shit.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby furls » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:35 pm

Rumors popping up on all the major sites that Taylor Decker is visiting this weekend. May or may not be true.

This could be a huge weekend.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 am

furls wrote:Gambrell if gone would not be a huge loss, he was a RS last year and with Doran Grant and Dom. Clark behind Roby and Howard CB is in decent shape. Long term, they could use another guy this year. Harris (recent Oklahoma Decommit) would be a great pick up. My money is on Harris ending up at aTm.

I thought Clark looked great at the beginning of the year when Howard was suspended. I thought it may have been a good idea to look at Clarke when Howard was struggling to close out the season.

It will be interesting to see how many more guys end up verballing to tOSU and if they all qualify. There were rumors several weeks ago that Southward and Lewis were in trouble. I am guessing they sign 5-6 more and a couple of guys that we think they are going to sign end up not qualifying and playing elsewhere. I guess overall the class ends up around 23-24.

That would represent the first time that I know of that tOSU oversigned. That said, I have a feeling there will be plenty of spring attrition to bring the numbers down to 82 before fall camp. Not uncommon for a new coach to cause plenty of players to pack their shit.

I think this is spot on..

I have spent far too much of my time since Meyer was hired at BN trying to explain oversigning to the unwashed masses.

Most of them still think we dont need to worry about numbers until August. We can oversign by 3 but even then OSU will have to document how they plan on and then how they actually get down to the right number by fall.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 am

Reading that Greene has confirmed Decker is visiting?
JCoz

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:12 am

"Even though he has been committed to Notre Dame for months, offensive tackle Taylor Decker has been speaking with new Ohio State head coach Urban Meyer recently.
Decker, 6-foot-8, 300-pounds, is one of the top linemen in Ohio, and a four-star recruit.

Friday morning, Scout.com learned that Decker will be visiting Ohio State this coming weekend, to speak with Meyer and the Buckeye staff.

"Taylor will be visiting Ohio State this weekend, and he will be going there on Saturday," a source close to Decker told Scout.com. "I'm not sure if it's an official visit, or not, but he will be there Saturday."

An interesting side note is the fact that Ohio State recently hired two of Notre Dame's assistant coaches, Tim Hinton and Ed Warriner. Hinton was the Irish on-field recruiting coordinator and will serve the same role at Ohio State, plus coach the tight ends. Warriner will coach the offensive linemen at Ohio State, the same position he held at Notre Dame.

Scout.com will look to have more on this story as the events transpire."
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:03 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:From Cox:

"I was supposed to visit Ohio State this weekend, but they said they only want like five guys at a time in for visits," Cox said. "I'm not sure what to think about that. I'm going to visit Penn State instead."

Must like going solo.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:55 pm

Updated the first post as of 1/15 with the Taylor Decker commit and updated #'s projection due to transfer by Cash and Gambrell getting kicked off the team.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:51 pm

tOSU now reporting that Dominick Clarke has been released from his scholarship along with Gambrell. Sucks, I actually thought he may be better than Howard. Hopefully Howard improves this year and Doran Grant is all that and a 5* bag of chips.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:02 pm

Yeah, corner just went from one of the deeper spots on the team to a position of concern. If Howard and Roby are starting they'll be OK, with Doran Grant as first backup. Not sure yet if Najee Murray is going to project as a corner at OSU...some people are thinking safety instead. Armani Reeves and DaVonte Neal have to be liking the look of the depth chart they're seeing in C-bus. Maybe Corey (Pitts) Brown goes back to corner too(?)

It was two strikes, you're out for Clarke...recall he was involved in that B-B gun (pellet gun?) shooting incident from the roof of the retail shopping market place a few months back...now a DWI put him out of the program. Gambrell has reportedly been charged with assault, among other things....reportedly beat up his GF.

Taver Johnson (safeties coach) leaving to join his good friend Paul Haynes (former OSU CB's coach) at Arkansas might have had something to do with Cash deciding to transfer.

Chuck Heater is the obvious choice to replace Johnson...he coached DB's for Meyer for many years...at Utah and at Florida. (Most of you guys are too young to remember Heater as a running back at Michigan)
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:28 pm

Heard Gambrell may have been charged with battery and felony menacing with his pregnant "Baby-Mama."

Clarke's OVI (DUI for drugs among other things) came the night after a Meyer come to Jesus and fix your off the field fuckups talk. Very bad timing and a dumb move by a guy I had a lot of hope for.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 pm

Gotta hope this Brogard visit to USC was nothing more than a Meyer approved vacation.

Also, per Greene, O'Conner is in so we got out guard.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Also, Marcus confirmed to visit next weekend right after the PSU duo leaves.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:08 pm

Oh and Cam Burrows is announcing Thursday, just texted Greene.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:13 pm

A bit off-topic, but it is recruiting...

Wondered if you guys saw this report on the way they do it at Bama...

http://blogs.ajc.com/recruiting/2012/01 ... h-alabama/

Saban tells one of his commits that they won't be able to take him in this class (2012) because he's just got too many kids...Seems the young man, a running back, tore up his knee his senior year...so even though he was the 7th kid to commit for the class of 2012, Saban now tells him he's got no room for him until next year...

But not to worry, the kid says "They're going to get me a job"...and by 2013 the kids health should be at 100%, so Nick will be able to squeeze him in...

UFB
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:18 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Gotta hope this Brogard visit to USC was nothing more than a Meyer approved vacation.

Also, per Greene, O'Conner is in so we got out guard.

O'Connor is a great pick up. I think he will be a mauler on the inside. He is a guy that is somewhere between a Tackle and a guard. Anytime you can take a guy like that and move them in to guard (instead of out to tackle) it greatly enhances the overall athleticism on the line.

Is it just me, but are we starting to see some very serious athletes in top D1 ball that look like gigantic DE's? The speed of these inside, 3 Tech DTs almost requires athletic guards like O'Connor. I love this pick up!

As for Bogard.... It is probably a vacation to SoCal. If it isn't and he ends up committing there, then so be it. I like him, don't love him. Najee Murray is the steal of this class at that position. IMO, Murray is the most underrated guy in the class. Reminds me of a smaller Whitner.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Also, Marcus confirmed to visit next weekend right after the PSU duo leaves.

I am glad he is visiting, but I don't think he ends up in S&G. Right now tOSU is after a small handful of LBs and Marcus is my second favorite. I like them in this order: Santos, Marcus, Perkins, Williams. That said, any of them would be great pickups. I think we end up with Perkins and Williams.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:22 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Oh and Cam Burrows is announcing Thursday, just texted Greene.

God, I hope that is one for the good guys. The future at CB looks much better for tOSU with Burrows on the team in 2013. Probably the best CB recruit out of Ohio since Ginn.

Most people forget that Ginn was an all universe CB in HS.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 pm

danwismar wrote:A bit off-topic, but it is recruiting...

Saban tells one of his commits that they won't be able to take him in this class (2012) because he's just got too many kids...Seems the young man, a running back, tore up his knee his senior year...so even though he was the 7th kid to commit for the class of 2012, Saban now tells him he's got no room for him until next year...

But not to worry, the kid says "They're going to get me a job"...and by 2013 the kids health should be at 100%, so Nick will be able to squeeze him in...

UFB

Hard to say whether Saban is more despicable than that kid is stupid though. It's neck and neck on that IMO.

Although Tennessee gave the kid a non-working number to call. They may still have the title belt.

Be interesting to see what happens with that kid. He's damaged goods with the injury and I'd be interested to see if he has a degree from Alabama in 2016.

I'd bet he never steps foot on campus.

ETA: BTW, the 11 pages of comments after that article (which was posted yesterday) are tremendous.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:29 pm

danwismar wrote:A bit off-topic, but it is recruiting...

UFB

Well, the kid is apparently OK with it. In his opinion Alabama is keeping their word.... SMH. Whatever.

Oversigning is awesome. I wish we would do what Nick did!!!! Then we could take guys that committed early that we really don't want anymore because we have better kids and tell em to get bent. Then we would have room for higher rated kids that we are probably going to turn away like Kozan. SMH

The best thing about oversigning is that Saban will probably bring about 95-100 kids to camp this summer and then shitcan the 10-15 that are least likely to perform during the season. People that don't think oversigning is a big deal are shortsighted.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 pm

Burrows is all Buckeye. So is Marshall.

Two potential 5-stars to start off the 2013 class.

No reason to think Bogard will de-commit. He said from the day he committed that he wanted to take some visits. I'd be shocked if he changed his mind. From the start he has been one of the kids who would crawl over broken glass to play for Ohio State. I know...18-year olds change their minds...and sunny SoCal has its advantages...but I think Bogard will stay home.

danwismar

Unread postby furls » Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:43 pm

Cam Burrows is one of three people alive who have more OSU apparel than I do. If he picks anyone besides the good guys (particularly committing this early), I will fall over in shock

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:31 am

furls wrote:

God, I hope that is one for the good guys. The future at CB looks much better for tOSU with Burrows on the team in 2013. Probably the best CB recruit out of Ohio since Ginn.

Kind of OT, but I think that has sort of a mythical status, Teddy as a CB. He started out in that group at OSU but moved himself seeing an opportunity to get on the field much faster on offense.

From watching him play 3 years at OSU, I have my doubts as to whether he could have been a good/great CB at OSU. He didn't have a ton of lateral quickness, and wasn't the quickest learner either.
JCoz

Re: Consolidated 2012 Recruiting Post

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:13 am

BTW: more smoke to the fire in a recent Bam interview about Standford being back into the picture heavily if not the leader.

When everyone thought Bam was going to committ to OSU it looked like there was no way he would get into Standford and surprisingly the admissions dept gave him a second shot and he is now claiming that he is going to get in, it's down to OSU - Pitt and Standford and that he may not decide even by signing day.

Also, Greene still thinks Perkins is a back-up plan to Marcus and Williams and that his visit was more an opportunity for OSU to size him up than anything else. Meh.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:52 pm

When Urban took over this class seemed destined for a 15-20 finish at best.

Today, after O'Connor's commitment went official the class stands at #4 on Scout and #3 on Rivals with a bunch more spots.

Just unreal.

For a guy to have taken a job and moved a class this far in seven freaking weeks is unreal.

I know recruiting and star numbers and all that shit isn't anything, but just watching this go down has been remarkable.

And if things break as it looks with Williams, Reeves and Dodson ending up Buckeyes Meyer will have put this class together while flipping four kids from PSU, one from MSU (I'm an idiot) one from Wisconsin, one from ND and preventing the loss of his "stud tailback" to fat Hoke.
Last edited by e0y2e3 on Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Its been great. Dont forget Pittman.

No need to speculate too much, but as great as this has went it would appear Meyer has been aided greatly by the conditions at Penn State, and Brian Kelly, and even Douchebag up at youdub.

Not trying to be a naysayer, Meyer's recruiting chops are well documented, just saying not only did we hit some fortunate winds regarding Meyer being available just at this time, but then several things happened in the midwest that freed up prospects at the perfect time as well.

And that's what changes this from being Meyer finishing strong, to something unreal like you are pointing out.
JCoz

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:When Urban took over this class seemed destined for a 15-20 finish at best.

Today, after O'Connor's commitment went official the class stands at #4 on Scout and #3 on Rivals with a bunch more spots.

Just unreal.

For a guy to have taken a job and moved a class this far in seven freaking weeks is unreal.

I know recruiting and star numbers and all that shit isn't anything, but just watching this go down has been remarkable.

And if things break as it looks with Williams, Reeves and Dodson ending up Buckeyes Meyer will have put this class together while flipping four kids from PSU, one from Wisconsin, one from ND and preventing the loss of his "stud tailback" to fat Hoke.

Was looking at some thread or other yesterday and thinking to myself, "Look at OSU one year ago and then again today and tell me it's not about the most unlikely (if not outrageous) situation you can remember in sports."

You couldn't write it. And, bowl ban aside, you couldn't have fallen into shit and come out smelling any better if you tried 1,000 times. Miami pushes you off the blotter, Penn State blows up the blotter and then Meyer falls into a wild west free for all shootout in terms of recruiting with poachable kids everywhere.

Perfect storm. And you need to cash it in because it can set you up for the next ten years and this perfect storm of craziness ain't happening again during our lifetimes.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:13 pm

JCoz wrote:Its been great. Dont forget Pittman.

No need to speculate too much, but as great as this has went it would appear Meyer has been aided greatly by the conditions at Penn State, and Brian Kelly, and even Douchebag up at youdub.

Not trying to be a naysayer, Meyer's recruiting chops are well documented, just saying not only did we hit some fortunate winds regarding Meyer being available just at this time, but then several things happened in the midwest that freed up prospects at the perfect time as well.

And that's what changes this from being Meyer finishing strong, to something unreal like you are pointing out.

No doubt. In the same regard though Meyer will never have to play catch-up again. The guy is already relentlessly on the 2013 trail.

Perfect storm as you and Peeks say indeed. But gawd damn, 7 weeks. Just unreal and nothing I can remember seeing.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Ah Furls, your Marcus concern seems to be well founded. Grade issues (potentially serious), combined with UF dropping him and the ECU chatter makes a less than pretty picture.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jclvd_23 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Agree that Burrows will be the first 2013 recruit to announce for Ohio State this Thursday. Per Buckeyeplanet and Scout, looks like there will be 3 or 4 right behind him. I'm speculating that those 3-4 would include Marshall, Woodard, Day, and possibly Price.

Would be an incredible start for Urban's first full class.
jclvd_23

Favorite Player: Jack Tatum
Least Favorite Player: Pittsburgh/UM/UF Fan

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:54 pm

SHOULD INCLUDE DYMANTE THOMAS *FIST SHAKING*
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:26 pm

JCoz wrote:
furls wrote:

Kind of OT, but I think that has sort of a mythical status, Teddy as a CB. He started out in that group at OSU but moved himself seeing an opportunity to get on the field much faster on offense.

From watching him play 3 years at OSU, I have my doubts as to whether he could have been a good/great CB at OSU. He didn't have a ton of lateral quickness, and wasn't the quickest learner either.

Ginn had amazing lateral quickness and great hips. His make up speed is second to none. That said, he definitely was a slow learner which may be his single biggest impediment in the NFL (and in the NCAA).

That may have been the reason he ended up on O. That and the fact that even as a freshman, everytime he touched the ball you held your breath.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby danwismar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Teddy Ginn was on offense because he was faster than everybody else.

Here's seven minutes of highlights to remind you:

danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 am

Perkins to announce tomorrow, Allen Trieu from Scout saying it is the Buckeyes.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:24 am

Some of those angles he outruns are ridiculous, and it is not like they are against stiffs either.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:32 am

The lack of the Florida kick-off return is noticeable.... ha
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:34 am

Jalin Marshall to end the suspense January 31. Then he can start recruiting the rest of Urban's 2013 class.

danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:50 am

Also, FYI, Pittman came out today and called the rumors he is souring on OSU and visiting MSU blatantly false in an interview with Green. His HS also commented that last he heard he was filling out his OSU app.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby furls » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:58 am

danwismar wrote:Jalin Marshall to end the suspense January 31. Then he can start recruiting the rest of Urban's 2013 class.

Early commit = good news....

First 2 commits of 2013, 10 stars. That is going to be a tough average to maintain. Gonna be a very interesting year. 2013 class is lining up to be amazing.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby neoleo » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:20 am

As expected, Perkins makes it official for OSU. Williams and Reeves visit moved up to today-Friday. Wouldn't be surprised to see both commit on their visit or shortly after they return home. That would put us at 24 and holding out for Neal and Diamond/Dodson I would believe.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:41 am

http://thisismichiganfootball.blogspot. ... -kyle.html

^ doesn't fit in here per say but 100% worth reading. Kalis is... uhm... yeah.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 am

e0y2e3 wrote:http://thisismichiganfootball.blogspot.com/2012/01/tremendous-makes-friends-with-kyle.html

^ doesn't fit in here per say but 100% worth reading. Kalis is... uhm... yeah.

Sounds like he's about 60/40 scUM.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

This kid per his own words was going to be the leader of this OSU class and 100% an OSU fan.

I just don't understand, but whatever.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:12 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:This kid per his own words was going to be the leader of this OSU class and 100% an OSU fan.

I just don't understand, but whatever.

St Ed's is a mercinary program. More of the same for him. He's from Wexford PA for cry in' out loud.

Edit - I will add that him giving his addy out to the phone call and internet tough guys is pretty funny.
Last edited by jb on Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Lubber » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:13 pm

David "Boom" Perkins verbals ! This guy can fly.

Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:21 pm

^ WOOHOO WAY TO READ THREE POSTS UP LUBS!!! THANX!!!!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:19 pm

jb wrote:Edit - I will add that him giving his addy out to the phone call and internet tough guys is pretty funny.

The fact he claims to have laid down the law to internet tough guys in an internet interview where he's trying to be a tough guy makes it funnier.

He sounds like this tool:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:53 pm

The quote from Kalis that is getting the most attention of course, is, in reference to OSU-Michigan next season:

"There will be blood on the field and it won't be mine"

This strikes me as a really stupid and presumptuous thing to say for a kid who has never played in a college football game, let alone "The Game".

It's almost like something an 18 or 19-year old would say...oh, wait...

On second thought...maybe the reason he knows it won't be his is because he knows he probably won't be playing.

danwismar

Unread postby Lubber » Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:55 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:^ WOOHOO WAY TO READ THREE POSTS UP LUBS!!! THANX!!!!

You are welcome. I was adding the video. Sorry if that is against your posting rules.
Lubber

Favorite Player: London Fletcher
Least Favorite Player: LeBron James

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports Arena