Text Size

College Sports Arena

Ross Fulton's Offensive and Defensive reviews

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Ross Fulton's Offensive and Defensive reviews

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Defense:

http://www.alongtheolentangy.com/2011/9/29/2457731/ohio-state-v-colorado-defensive-analysis

Offense:

http://www.alongtheolentangy.com/2011/9/27/2453561/ohio-state-v-colorado-offensive-analysis

Good Stuff as always.

Interesting tidbits about the buckeyes running a TCU style 4-2-5 and the first time they have ever ran it full time and against a prostyle offense.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Re: Ross Fulton's Offensive and Defensive reviews

Unread postby noles1 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:38 pm

Sure it's a good article and I'll probably get around to reading the defensive side seeing as how I still have promise and hope there. However, I fail to see the need for an article on the offense when a photo of a steaming pile of shit will suffice.

:loadof:
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Return to College Sports Arena