Text Size

College Sports Arena

Rembielak back in the MAC

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Rembielak back in the MAC

Unread postby gotribe31 » Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Akron hired former Kent St. baseball coach Rick Rembielak for the same position. He left KSU and coached at Wake Forrest for a few years, then was apparently an unpaid assistant at Georgia Tech last year. Good hire for Akron, guy with a solid resume and an Ohio background, and it sticks it to their rival to boot. I remember him from some camps I went to in HS, always seemed like a decent enough guy and definitely knows baseball.

http://www.baseballamerica.com/blog/col ... rembielak/
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Re: Rembielak back in the MAC

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:52 pm

^ that's my mom's God son.

Good guy, homered during a Jim Palmer rehab assignment in Hagerstown back in the early 80's
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Re: Rembielak back in the MAC

Unread postby Spin » Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice to see the school investing in the program. Hopefully a stadium upgrade is in the works too.
Spin

Favorite Player: Jack N. Coke
Least Favorite Player: 72 hour work weeks

Return to College Sports Arena