Text Size

College Sports Arena

Hammer. Nail.

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Hammer. Nail.

Unread postby swerb » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:06 am

"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Hammer. Nail.

Unread postby gotribe31 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:36 pm

Awesome. Love it.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby danwismar » Fri Jun 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Funny...I didn't see him on SportCenter.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/uXRD51
danwismar

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:05 pm

YOU'RE ALL SHILLS@!@!!!!

JIM TRESSEL LIED!!@!@!@!@

YOU NEED TO BE OBJECTIVE!!!!!!@!@

TRESSEL IS THE WORST PERSON TO EVER COACH OSU@!!!@!@ HE LIED!!!@!@@!!@

HE IS TERRIBLE AND I SAW HIM PUSH AN OLD MAN DOWN STAIRS SO HE COULD LIE FASTER!!!!@!@

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU IDIOTS STILL STICK UP FOR THE LYING LIAR THAT LIED!!!!!@@@!@

JOHN THOMA IS JUST A DUMB HOMER SHILL, HIS OPINION DOESN'T COUNT, ONLY OBJECTIVE OPINIONS LIKE MINE DO!!!!!!@@!!@@!!@

SO YOU 3 SHILLS SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED, AND YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR BRINGING AN OBJECTIVE TAKE TO THIS SHILLING SHILL FORUM@!!!!!!!!!@@!!@@!!@!@!@

SHILLS!!!!!!!
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby furls » Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:41 am

lol. very funny CDT.

I saw something that disgusted me today, ESPN has a SN poll in which they ask, which program, "faces most severe allegations, OSU or UNC?" Now the answer is obvious and is a statement of fact, UNC has been hit with failure to monitor (second only to lack of institutional control) and has players caught taking money from agents that were given access to the team by a coach.

The question was obviously incorrectly worded and what they meant was "who will get greater penalties." Unfortunately 71% of America believes that OSU's trinkets for tats was worse than 8 players being made ineligible for an entire season due to agent involvement. That is what is wrong with the media and the stupid fucking population. ESPN plays the same story over and over again (heaped with charges that have since been cleared) and my idiot fellow citizens think repeated reporting implies greater importance. FUCKING PULP JOURNALISM!

Where is the hour to hour coverage and ticker coverage of all things UNC right now? That Oregon thing has calmed down pretty fast. I guess as long as you don't email or self report, you are golden.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:35 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:YOU'RE ALL SHILLS@!@!!!!

HE IS TERRIBLE AND I SAW HIM PUSH AN OLD MAN DOWN STAIRS SO HE COULD LIE FASTER!!!!@!@

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU IDIOTS STILL STICK UP FOR THE LYING LIAR THAT LIED!!!!!@@@!@

JOHN THOMA IS JUST A DUMB HOMER SHILL, HIS OPINION DOESN'T COUNT, ONLY OBJECTIVE OPINIONS LIKE MINE DO!!!!!!@@!!@@!!@

SO YOU 3 SHILLS SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED, AND YOU SHOULD THANK ME FOR BRINGING AN OBJECTIVE TAKE TO THIS SHILLING SHILL FORUM@!!!!!!!!!@@!!@@!!@!@!@

SHILLS!!!!!!!

Good to see your post TPEEZY2 getting exposed hiatus end w/ a bang.

Did you get done crying at your Tressel and TPEEZY alter and actually come back?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:59 am

Awwwww.... the littlest Napoleon actualy thinks he's the reason I left?

BWHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHA!!!@!@!@! Shit........ here I am thinking it was for other reasons.

Shouldn't you be be crying about drafing Tristan Thompson, or is that little bitchfit over with? I'm actualy surprised your here, instead of having some Lituanian's cock resting on your tonsils.

Just so everyone knows, i'll be gone for another extended period of time and it has nothing to do with Tiny Dancer and her adorable trolling (which is funny since she cried and cried so much about how SoulDawg and Tree were ruining her beloved NBA forum).

I apologize for my takes not being as objective as yours are, but hey we all can't be high quality assholes like yourself.

I just prefer to mock you.... when I can find the time, of course. It's quite a bit of fun.

This post has been brought to you by Massangil, the prefered yeast infection treatment of e0y. "for all your pussy infection needs, MASSANGIL"

I'll be back.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:16 am

Never said I was the reason you left shill... just happened to notice that you disappeared on the same day your beloved quarterback went down in flames.......

It's alright though, I'm sure you organized a march to his dorm room so you could tell him how much he meant to you.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:19 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:YOU'RE ALL SHILLS@!@!!!!

SHILLS!!!!!!!

That's some funny shit CDT...and now this is the smartest thread in the history of ever!
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Return to College Sports Arena