Text Size

College Sports Arena

National Signing Day - Buckeyes

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

National Signing Day - Buckeyes

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:20 am

Today's the day, and there's good news and not so good news.

The fax isn't in yet, but the word is all but official that Aundrey Walker will sign with USC. But that's about the extent of the bad news for Tressel's Bucks.

Pennsylvania linebacker Ejuan Price had been rumored to be wavering on his commitment to OSU in favor of hometown Pitt, but word this morning is he'll stick with the Buckeyes.

And Curtis Grant, the #1 outside linebacker in the nation, by all reports, will be a Buckeye when the day is done.

Glenville QB Cardale Jones will also accept the Buckeyes' offer, and will probably attend prep school and enroll next January (technically a "grayshirt" like Boeckman did a few years ago). Glenville teammate WR/KR Shane Wynn reportedly will sign with Indiana.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Re: National Signing Day - Buckeyes

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:24 am

I'm naive. I don't understand how anyone would want to play at USC right now. Kiffin just seems like such a POS. Would you want your kid to play for him? I wouldn't, not when there are so many other options available.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:26 am

Fingers crossed for Grant.

I don't keep up with this stuff they way that a lot of others do, but it seems like it's been a long time since Tressel landed a big fish on signing day. It always seems like the big ones who we are waiting on end up putting on a different cap.

Am I way off on that Dan?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 am

motherscratcher wrote:I'm naive. I don't understand how anyone would want to play at USC right now. Kiffin just seems like such a POS. Would you want your kid to play for him? I wouldn't, not when there are so many other options available.

More concerned with the location and atmosphere of where you play rather than program and coach you are going to. LA is a much different atmosphere than Columbus....duh. I would venture to guess any college kid not from LA that is going to USC, is going for LA more than USC. JMHO.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 am

motherscratcher wrote:Fingers crossed for Grant.

I don't keep up with this stuff they way that a lot of others do, but it seems like it's been a long time since Tressel landed a big fish on signing day. It always seems like the big ones who we are waiting on end up putting on a different cap.

I take it you are not counting Pryor because it was after signing day? Pretty big fish landed there.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:31 am

Ziner wrote:
motherscratcher wrote:I'm naive. I don't understand how anyone would want to play at USC right now. Kiffin just seems like such a POS. Would you want your kid to play for him? I wouldn't, not when there are so many other options available.

More concerned with the location and atmosphere of where you play rather than program and coach you are going to. LA is a much different atmosphere than Columbus....duh. I would venture to guess any college kid not from LA that is going to USC, is going for LA more than USC. JMHO.

I didn't mean just Columbus necessarily. I get why a kid would want to get somewhere else for weather/girls/beaches/adventure...whatever. I get that. But there are a lot of schools besides USC to choose from if you want to get out of Ohio to see what it's like.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 am

Ziner wrote:

I take it you are not counting Pryor because it was after signing day? Pretty big fish landed there.

Yeah, I did think of that, and then I ignored it because it was contrary to my point ;-) ;) :wink:
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Ziner » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am

motherscratcher wrote:
Ziner wrote:

Yeah, I did think of that, and then I ignored it because it was contrary to my point ;-) ;) :wink:

Nice, you should post more in the political threads, that is really handy in those. :thumb up:
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby jclvd_23 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 am

Per Rivals Mike Farrell, Darius Jennings to Virginia.
jclvd_23

Favorite Player: Jack Tatum
Least Favorite Player: Pittsburgh/UM/UF Fan

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 am

The running joke last night...

OSU will remain open for classes today despite the horrendous weather....

....yet more proof that Ohio State can't close when it's close to signing day.

---

Scratcher, you're right that JT has come in 2nd on a lot of the national recruits he's been in on in recent years.

My half-serious theory on this: Kids say the hardest part of recruiting is telling the coaches they're not coming to their school. JT is so calm and professional that he's easier to say "No" to than some others. Like I said...half-serious.

Curtis Grant is going to blow that reputation out of the water at about 2 p.m. this afternoon though.

By June, this class was almost full, and the Bucks had zero linebackers. When/if Grant signs later, they will have landed a kick-ass LB class, with Price, Grant, Crowell and Shazier. The DL class (Hayes, Miller, Farris, Bennett, Hale) might be even better, and the DB's are excellent too. Great defensive class all in all.

On O, there are lots of questions about the strength of the OL group, but they did very well at TE and WR, and of course, there's Braxton Miller.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:39 am

http://sait.usc.edu/recsports/spirit/song/

Say what you want about Kiffin, he's a recruiting witch. How SC is a top 5 class this year is crazy-stunning.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:40 pm

jb wrote:

http://sait.usc.edu/recsports/spirit/song/

Say what you want about Kiffin, he's a recruiting witch. How SC is a top 5 class this year is crazy-stunning.

I know. Even last year he somehow pulled a good class, despite Seantrel pulling out.

BTW - I swear I made this post before I read Peeker's take in the other scout thread. With Peek and Hiko's simultaneous post yesterday, things are getting creepy at TCF.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Remember the kids going to USC will only have to deal with one year of probation, and none if they redshirt.

Word is Walker's whole family will be moving to California, so that may have had more than a little to do with the decision. It's not sour grapes to say the kid is not a game-changer. He was the 9th-rated guard in the country, but no guard is a game-changer.

That said, there is serious concern about OSU's offensive line recruiting over the past two years. 2011 looks fine with another year for the big 3 (Brewster Adams, Shugarts) and they'll have 3 more years of Andrew Norwell and 3 more years of Marcus Hall.

Bobek (2011) is the nation's #1 center and they have quantity at guard if not blue-chip quality. Two OL's in the fold already for 2012...younger Boren (C-G) and Kyle Kalis from Ed's is the real deal at tackle. The in-state situation for 2012 is looking very good, even after Boren and Kalis. Names like Kyle Dodson, Taylor Decker and Anthony Stanko are all good-looking tackles, and you can be sure the staff will have some quality guards lined up.

But after 2011, they'll be young and unproven even in the best of circumstances.

The big lesson from the Walker commitment is that "The Glenville Way" is no longer trustworthy. Ted Ginn Sr. no longer controls the process and can't be guaranteed to deliver the goods to OSU in the end. They can no longer afford to wait around till signing day for the Glenville kids assuming that they're in the bag if OSU wants them.

danwismar

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:46 pm

danwismar wrote:Remember the kids going to USC will only have to deal with one year of probation, and none if they redshirt.

Word is Walker's whole family will be moving to California, so that may have had more than a little to do with the decision. It's not sour grapes to say the kid is not a game-changer. He was the 9th-rated guard in the country, but no guard is a game-changer.

That said, there is serious concern about OSU's offensive line recruiting over the past two years. 2011 looks fine with another year for the big 3 (Brewster Adams, Shugarts) and they'll have 3 more years of Andrew Norwell and 3 more years of Marcus Hall.

Bobek (2011) is the nation's #1 center and they have quantity at guard if not blue-chip quality. Two OL's in the fold already for 2012...younger Boren (C-G) and Kyle Kalis from Ed's is the real deal at tackle. The in-state situation for 2012 is looking very good, even after Boren and Kalis. Names like Kyle Dodson, Taylor Decker and Anthony Stanko are all good-looking tackles, and you can be sure the staff will have some quality guards lined up.

But after 2011, they'll be young and unproven even in the best of circumstances.

The big lesson from the Walker commitment is that "The Glenville Way" is no longer trustworthy. Ted Ginn Sr. no longer controls the process and can't be guaranteed to deliver the goods to OSU in the end. They can no longer afford to wait around till signing day for the Glenville kids assuming that they're in the bag if OSU wants them.

Do they have to stop in New Orleans to pick up the house keys from Reggie Bush's mom? Or did they just leave the keys on the counter?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:57 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I know, right?

Interesting to know whethr this is just the Newton Precident. So long as the kid didn't know...
jb

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:59 pm

danwismar wrote:The big lesson from the Walker commitment is that "The Glenville Way" is no longer trustworthy. Ted Ginn Sr. no longer controls the process and can't be guaranteed to deliver the goods to OSU in the end. They can no longer afford to wait around till signing day for the Glenville kids assuming that they're in the bag if OSU wants them.

Why and when did Ted Sr. step away (from either controlling the process or strring his kids to Tressel)?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:01 pm

Any fall out from Miller > Jones and the uncertainty of Jones being offfered for a while? Did Ginn react and send a message? Or is this just one kid with a family on the take from SC boosters.

Keep in mind SMU's boosters remained unabated after their 2nd probabtion before the death penalty
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:23 pm

peeker643 wrote:Why and when did Ted Sr. step away (from either controlling the process or strring his kids to Tressel)?

He didn't step away from it at all, and there's every reason to believe he would have preferred to see Walker at OSU. The lesson is that none of that mattered. The kid's 18 years old, and he's got a mind of his own, and what Ted Ginn Sr. thinks didn't matter.

Maybe it's too soon to call it a trend, but OSU can't sit back and count on the Glenville kids signing. At least they can't be permitted to go all the way to signing day to give their commitments just because Ginn wants his second-tier kids to get the most exposure possible to college recruiters. Treat the Glenville kids like everyone else. Commit early or we're moving on to offer someone else.

Unless of course, you're Curtis Grant, in which case they'll wait till March if need be.

It's way too easy to throw around charges of pay-for-play on the part of USC...or Clemson or wherever. In the absence of evidence, I'm not gonna go there.

danwismar

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:27 pm

I guess the Buckeyes made the decision to actively recruit child molesters.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/i ... r-arrested
JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Can we throw around "speculation" instead? ;-)
jb

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:32 pm

JoJo White wrote:I guess the Buckeyes made the decision to actively recruit child molesters.

http://espn.go.com/blog/bigten/post/_/i ... r-arrested

A HS perv with a lame / bad gig if the allegation if proven to be sure, but he's 17 and she's 15. If JT does the right thing, there will be a happy kid getting a late present somewhere...

Mt Union can rehabilitate him and TP can write him up as a redemption story in 4 years. ;-)
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:33 pm

jb wrote:Can we throw around "speculation" instead? ;-)

I'm all for that.

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:37 pm

How did I miss the ROTC uniform measurement angle back then?

Genius.

Ivy League offers for the kid too?

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:48 pm

peeker643 wrote:How did I miss the ROTC uniform measurement angle back then?

Genius.

Ivy League offers for the kid too?

I don't know how he got caught with such a foolproof plan.

The kid is Otis to Cam Newton's Lex Luther.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby Mr. X » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Here for the crow on Walker. Wouldn't believe it till I saw it. Obviously surprising to lose a Glenville kid we want. Cordale Scott was the only one before and he's done jack in college.

At least we'll get Grant in 30 minutes or so.
Mr. X

Favorite Player: Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Papelbon

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 pm

If you're a HS athlete with major Division I-A (fuck the FBS name) offers and you need to put in that kind of effort to see HS girls' goodies, you really suck.
JoJo White

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:01 pm

JoJo White wrote:If you're a HS athlete with major Division I-A (fuck the FBS name) offers and you need to put in that kind of effort to see HS girls' goodies, you really suck.

:lmfao:

This is true. I'll go with 'allegations' at this time and all that, but that shit's funny.

And there's no doubt that if this was a Texas recruit someone would be all over JoJo at this very moment.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:12 pm

peeker643 wrote:
JoJo White wrote:If you're a HS athlete with major Division I-A (fuck the FBS name) offers and you need to put in that kind of effort to see HS girls' goodies, you really suck.

This is true. I'll go with 'allegations' at this time and all that, but that shit's funny.

And there's no doubt that if this was a Texas recruit someone would be all over JoJo at this very moment.

Texas only recruits student-athletes with impeccable character. Like Cedric Benson and Sergio Kindle.
JoJo White

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:16 pm

JoJo White wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Texas only recruits student-athletes with impeccable character. Like Cedric Benson and Sergio Kindle.

No doubt. I just wish a Longhorn had been arrested for fondling chicks (allegedly), drunk driving, drunk jet skiing or drug-related issues TODAY so that we'd be on more even ground. ;-) ;) :wink:

But hey, it's only noon there. Still time. :dingle:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:26 pm

Plan B
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Auburn probably had to pay out the ass for those OLinemen. Probably 20k at least.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:39 pm

Georgia's got themselves an uber-talented class that they can underachieve with for the next 4 years.
JoJo White

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:53 pm

Curtis Grant is a Buckeye.

"Coach Tressel is a cool guy"

Says he wants to get a sweater vest.

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:58 pm

I think that's Randy Lerner to the far left of the photo.

Erie Warrior wrote:

Plan B

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:11 pm

OSU linebacker class of Curtis Grant, Ryan Shazier, Conner Crowell, and Ejuan Price looks like one of the best ever at OSU. Comparisons are already being made to the '02 (?) class with Hawk, Carpenter, D'Andrea, Kudla, and Stan White.

Of that group, recall that Kudla was immediately moved to DE, White moved to FB/H-back/TE, and of the rest, the 3-star guys, the lowest rated of the bunch, Hawk and Carpenter, were far and away the most productive in college.

D'Andrea was the #1-rated linebacker in the nation that year, and he barely played a down in his whole career due to injuries.

It's like Joachin Andujar said.....

danwismar

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:18 pm

That reminds me, is Dorian Bell ever going to do anything?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jclvd_23 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:37 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:That reminds me, is Dorian Bell ever going to do anything?

Not if he doesn't get out of the doghouse. He's been suspended for the Sugar Bowl and for the 1st game next year.

http://www.elevenwarriors.com/2011/01/d ... -two-games
jclvd_23

Favorite Player: Jack Tatum
Least Favorite Player: Pittsburgh/UM/UF Fan

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:33 pm

I see that USC signed the #9 DT named Christian Heyward. Any relation?

If so, why is he not a Buckeye?
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:48 pm

danwismar wrote:OSU linebacker class of Curtis Grant, Ryan Shazier, Conner Crowell, and Ejuan Price looks like one of the best ever at OSU. Comparisons are already being made to the '02 (?) class with Hawk, Carpenter, D'Andrea, Kudla, and Stan White.

Of that group, recall that Kudla was immediately moved to DE, White moved to FB/H-back/TE, and of the rest, the 3-star guys, the lowest rated of the bunch, Hawk and Carpenter, were far and away the most productive in college.

D'Andrea was the #1-rated linebacker in the nation that year, and he barely played a down in his whole career due to injuries.

To be fair, Hawk was only rated that low due to injuries in HS IIRC, and Carpenter was very highly regarded, def a 4 star guy.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Feb 02, 2011 5:49 pm

motherscratcher wrote:I see that USC signed the #9 DT named Christian Heyward. Any relation?

If so, why is he not a Buckeye?

Pretty sure that a no.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:16 pm

JCoz wrote:
danwismar wrote:OSU linebacker class of Curtis Grant, Ryan Shazier, Conner Crowell, and Ejuan Price looks like one of the best ever at OSU. Comparisons are already being made to the '02 (?) class with Hawk, Carpenter, D'Andrea, Kudla, and Stan White.

To be fair, Hawk was only rated that low due to injuries in HS IIRC, and Carpenter was very highly regarded, def a 4 star guy.

Carpenter ranged between being a 4 and 5 star guy IIRC.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:59 pm

JoJo White wrote:Georgia's got themselves an uber-talented class that they can underachieve with for the next 4 years.

Who says tradition doesn't sell with kids these days?
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:57 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
JCoz wrote:

Carpenter ranged between being a 4 and 5 star guy IIRC.

Not to nitpick, but White was the 4-star guy and D'Andrea the 5-star. They were both rated above Carpenter and Hawk, whatever the star count was, if I recall. Carpenter had the famous dad, which helped raise his profile. But WRATGAS at this point.

danwismar

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Craziest story from signing day - mother of DB Floyd Raven forges son's signature on LOI and faxes to Ole Miss.

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... f-intent/1

Just when you thought you had heard everything on signing day comes the news that the mother of recruit Floyd Raven forged his name on his letter of intent.

Raven, a defensive back from Reserve (East St. John, La.), was deciding between Mississippi and Texas A&M. Raven picked the Aggies. But it seems his mom wanted him to play for the Rebels and sent a letter there after signing for her son.

According to Kyle Veazey of the Clarion Ledger, Ole Miss received a letter that wasn't readable and asked Raven, considered the No. 151 overall prospect by rivals.com, to resend. He never did.

Rebels coach Houston Nutt clarified what happened.

"His mom. Mom really wanted him here, David," Nutt said to Associated Press reporter David Brandt. "Mom wanted him here in the worst way. And so, (Mississippi compliance director) David (Wells is) our expert on that, so the bottom line is when they told us that we said 'Hey, look, I want you to be here because you really want to be here.' And he was so torn. It's really hard, it's a hard hard decision, but when mom told me that, "Hey, look, I want you to do what's in your heart. And I think at the time he wanted to go elsewhere and look, I want them to want to be here."

As of 5 p.m. ET, Raven's name did not appear on the list of Texas A&M recruits that had signed a letter of intent.
JoJo White

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 8:44 pm

JoJo White wrote:Craziest story from signing day - mother of DB Floyd Raven forges son's signature on LOI and faxes to Ole Miss.

She did send it to Ole Miss.

That might mean the kid really can't write.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby jb » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm

http://sports.yahoo.com/rivals/blog/footballrecruiting/post/Curtis-Grant-to-OSU?urn=college-315976

Story on C (not Cie) Grant

Curtis Grant to OSU
By Rivals.com
National Signing Day has not been kind to the Ohio State Buckeyes when it comes to out-of-state stars in the past. But times are changing for the Buckeyes, whose 2011 recruiting class received one of the biggest additions of the year on Wednesday when linebacker Curtis Grant offered his pledge to the Buckeyes.

Grant, ranked as the No. 2 prospect in the country, was National Signing Day's biggest prize. The top prospect, defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, plans to sign on Feb. 14.

"I prayed on it and it came down to where my heart was at," Grant said. "I really felt it was Ohio State from the moment I first visited. I love the players there, the other recruits and everyone that I met. Plus I'm really into tats. I really like the body art opportunity there."

The 6-foot-3, 222-pound linebacker picked Ohio State over Florida, Virginia and North Carolina and is ranked as a five-star prospect.

"All of the Ohio State coaches played a role in my recruitment but of course there was Jim Tressel," Grant added. "But Luke Fickell, Paul Haynes and (Taver Johnson) all played a big role too."

It appeared at one point that the Gators would be the team to beat for Grant but after Urban Meyer left the team, the Buckeyes upped the pressure. Tressel's steady approach to recruiting ended up landing the biggest of big prospects.

Rivals.com recruiting analyst Barry Every feels that Grant sizes up to a current Buckeye when it comes just to the looks test.

"(Grant is a) tall, wide-shouldered athlete with a very well-developed lower body," Every said in his review of Grant.

Grant's speed and agility are two things that he will need to work on when it comes to advancing his game. But he is still very well-suited to playing in the Big Ten, especially at Ohio State.

"He possesses magnificent size for a linebacker and really plays downhill versus the run," Every added. "Grant has the size and speed to also rush of the edge and wreak havoc in the backfield."

The last couple of days for Grant were particularly tough and there was a strong tug to stay close to home for the big time linebacker. But the distance was something that Grant was prepared to deal with.

"It is not hard to leave home and I always kind of wanted to go out and expand my roots," Grant said. "My family will get out and see me at games that I am close to home and they will also try and make it to as many home games as they can as well."
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Grant: "Plus I'm really into tats. I really like the body art opportunity there."

Um...do you want to tell him, or should I?

danwismar

Unread postby jb » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:31 am

danwismar wrote:Grant: "Plus I'm really into tats. I really like the body art opportunity there."

Um...do you want to tell him, or should I?

OK, so the rest of the piece was C & P'd unchanged. ;-)

(Wondered who'd find that)

BTW, what is WRATGAS?
jb

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:32 pm

jb wrote:OK, so the rest of the piece was C & P'd unchanged. ;-)

(Wondered who'd find that)

BTW, what is WRATGAS?

Seriously...did you add that part? Because I was buying in.

WRATGAS = Who really and truly gives a shit?

danwismar

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 2:35 pm

I thought it was legit too. Had there been a misspelling I would have figured it out. :hide: :hide:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Next

Return to College Sports Arena