Text Size

College Sports Arena

Please, Do Not Let Door Hit Ya...

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Please, Do Not Let Door Hit Ya...

Unread postby pup » Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:10 am

Is it illegal to muzzle an underachieving loudmouth running back who calls himself a QB and throws like a girl?

http://blog.dispatch.com/buckeyesblog/2011/01/pryor_shoots_back_at_critic_he.shtml

Now he is sporting around town and getting ticketed in "borrowed" cars. Everything appears to be legit per the compliance office, but just another case of him not being able to think. 3 tickets in borrowed cars. You know you have already broken rules. Wouldn't you be a little extra cautious driving borrowed cars? How many tickets does he get in his car? Or is he just really unlucky when breaking rules?

http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/sports/stories/2011/01/02/no-ncaa-violation-found-in-pryor-using-loaned-cars.html?sid=101

And now of course, he says he will be back, but the rest of his teammates could have been blowing smoke at Tressel. Think on your feet idiot. You want to squash any talk like this before your Bowl Game, not flame it.

http://www.the-ozone.net/football/2010/SugarBowl/Pryoronreturning.html
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Re: Please, Do Not Let Door Hit Ya...

Unread postby noles1 » Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:22 pm

At this point, EVERY time he speaks out I dislike him even more.

TP, shut up and go away. Moving into Bellisari range in my eyes...

I'm with Herbie... addition by subtraction.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 am

Ahahahahaha. He borrowed a car from a guy that works at Jack Maxton. What a rube.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Toxicadam » Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 am

This is kind of par for the course when you court high profile recruits.

Either hold your nose and enjoy the extra wins they provide or run a program like Notre Dame and shut your mouth when they lose 4-6 games every year.
Toxicadam

Return to College Sports Arena