Text Size

College Sports Arena

Why no countdown thread for this?

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Why no countdown thread for this?

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:44 am

The UConn women's b-ball winning streak.

I was not even aware of this until I flipped on SC this morning and was force fed to watch highlights of a UConn on it's first possession and highlights of nearly every first half point scored by them. Guess it's just ESPN's latest flavor of the month hype story. Don't see how this is close to being equal to UCLA's streak but who am I?

Whitlock tweeted this last night and JA is right.

At Lakers game @jadande just said this about UConn women record: Josh Gibson is now home run king!!.. Think about it. Great point.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Return to College Sports Arena