Text Size

College Sports Arena

A look at Dane's holding penalty

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

A look at Dane's holding penalty

Unread postby danwismar » Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:26 am

four good pics of Dane blocking...with the UM player with both hands on Dane's facemask...

is it possible Dane grabbed the guy's jersey as he was having his head twisted off....well...yeah.

http://forums.the-ozone.net/messages/805276.html
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Re: A look at Dane's holding penalty

Unread postby tired » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:17 pm

Refs were a joke the whole game. Anybody know where I can get those unsportsman like gloves the Buckeye's whore ???
Do you do drugs? Good!
tired

Favorite Player: I dunno
Least Favorite Player: Boozer

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:52 pm

The expressions on all of the Michigan guy's faces on the sidelines in those pictures is fantastic.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:25 pm

motherscratcher wrote:The expressions on all of the Michigan guy's faces on the sidelines in those pictures is fantastic.

My favorite is the fat chick in pic 2.

Was sitting about 25 rows up on the scUM side, right on the 25 yardline, so the "penalty" took place almost right in front of us. I was already telling the guy next to me what a great job Sanzenbacher had done clearing the way and not holding. When I heard that there was a flag, I expected it to be another ridiculous celebration penalty. Couldn't believe they called #12 for that.

Also, regarding the celebration penalties...isn't that what Mark Ingram does after EVERY touchdown?

http://houndstooth.files.wordpress.com/ ... =374&h=346
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Return to College Sports Arena