Text Size

College Sports Arena

Canes v Buckeyes

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Canes v Buckeyes

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Predictions, thoughts on keys to the games and thought on this (article on the revenge factor for Miami. http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5544636

Personally I think the notion is stupid and completely irrelevant except for portions of the Miami fan base. The players from that game are all gone, and the coaching staff (for Miami) is gone. Get over it already.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Canes v Buckeyes

Unread postby bac5665 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:35 pm

Oh come on, its college football; if the game doesn't have a grudge from 1968 or something, no one cares. Saturdays are all about honor and the University; if I were a Miami fan (and thank Jesus I'm not) I'd want to completely destroy the bucks in this game.

And that's why I'm looking forward to the game; the fact that they want revenge will make our victory all the better. At least to me.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby fairvis » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:13 pm

ESPN's hyping this up pretty heavily, tons of links around there. But I thought this link was interesting...

http://blogs.sun-sentinel.com/sports_co ... eshoe.html

This Miami writer is talking out of his ass.

The only dude that I've ever wanted to punch at a bar was a Miami fan that was heckling me while I was watching OSU/Wisconsin two years ago. Biggest group of front-runners that I've ever seen, worse then Steelers fans.
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:23 pm

bac5665 wrote:Oh come on, its college football; if the game doesn't have a grudge from 1968 or something, no one cares. Saturdays are all about honor and the University; if I were a Miami fan (and thank Jesus I'm not) I'd want to completely destroy the bucks in this game.

And that's why I'm looking forward to the game; the fact that they want revenge will make our victory all the better. At least to me.

Revenge requires a relevant context, there isn't one for this game, except for few misguided UM fans.

FUDU

Unread postby bac5665 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 pm

That we were the heralds of the end of their relevance isn't proper context? Damn, that's cold.
bac5665

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Bug Selig

Unread postby furls » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:17 pm

fairvis wrote:ESPN's hyping this up pretty heavily, tons of links around there. But I thought this link was interesting...

The only dude that I've ever wanted to punch at a bar was a Miami fan that was heckling me while I was watching OSU/Wisconsin two years ago. Biggest group of front-runners that I've ever seen, worse then Steelers fans.

If you read the comments at the bottom, the writer confesses to not actually having ever set foot in Ohio Stadium. It is possibly one of the most absurd pieces I have ever read.

I know I am a huge Buckeye homer, that said, I cannot believe that there are many places that are louder. I am not going to profess that Ohio Stadium is the loudest, most raucus place in the world, but it is an absolutely excellent atmosphere. It is nothing like the Big House. The Horshoe is like a canyon from field level and it reflects the sound well.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby FUDU » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Explain this to me like I'm a six year old, but in order for a place to be tough to play at doesn't their football team need to be tough to beat?, and he brought up Clemson and VaTech as examples of tough places to play?

::doh::

FUDU

Unread postby fairvis » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:55 pm

furls wrote:If you read the comments at the bottom, the writer confesses to not actually having ever set foot in Ohio Stadium. It is possibly one of the most absurd pieces I have ever read.

I know I am a huge Buckeye homer, that said, I cannot believe that there are many places that are louder. I am not going to profess that Ohio Stadium is the loudest, most raucus place in the world, but it is an absolutely excellent atmosphere. It is nothing like the Big House. The Horshoe is like a canyon from field level and it reflects the sound well.

I've been on the field at The Big House, Happy Valley, Spartan Stadium, and the 'Shoe. In my years in the band, the loudest places I was at was Ohio Stadium in 2005 against Texas (and then the silence when VY scored that TD), followed by 2005 at Penn State (White-Out night). I can say that Ohio Stadium in 2005 was louder then any of those, or the other Big Ten stadiums I've been at. It's true that for a MAC game or Minnesota, it may not be that loud. But when it's Michigan, Penn State, Washington, or Texas, it gets unbearable, especially when the Bucks score right before a half as I'd be ready to get on the field.

The crowd at the 'Shoe cheers louder for a sousaphone player then 95% of all college crowds cheer for their football team. The article was a complete piece of trash that deserves ridicule.
fairvis

Favorite Player: Braxton Miller
Least Favorite Player: Joakim Noah

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:41 am

fairvis wrote:
furls wrote:If you read the comments at the bottom, the writer confesses to not actually having ever set foot in Ohio Stadium. It is possibly one of the most absurd pieces I have ever read.

I've been on the field at The Big House, Happy Valley, Spartan Stadium, and the 'Shoe. In my years in the band, the loudest places I was at was Ohio Stadium in 2005 against Texas (and then the silence when VY scored that TD), followed by 2005 at Penn State (White-Out night). I can say that Ohio Stadium in 2005 was louder then any of those, or the other Big Ten stadiums I've been at. It's true that for a MAC game or Minnesota, it may not be that loud. But when it's Michigan, Penn State, Washington, or Texas, it gets unbearable, especially when the Bucks score right before a half as I'd be ready to get on the field.

The crowd at the 'Shoe cheers louder for a sousaphone player then 95% of all college crowds cheer for their football team. The article was a complete piece of trash that deserves ridicule.

You mean the tuba, right? You don't have to make up words in order to try to sound cool fairvis.

LOL...sousaphone...lol
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby tired » Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:41 am

Who's going to be the honorary captain for the buckeye's of Ohio State in this game ??? Gamble ??? Krenzel ???
Going blind, out of reach, somewhere in the vasoline.
tired

Favorite Player: Josh Cribbs
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby waborat » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:49 am

Anyone gettin together at a local watering hole???

Got an engagement in the early afternoon and looking for somewhere to head for the game
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:22 am

Motherscratcher wrote:
fairvis wrote:

You mean the tuba, right? You don't have to make up words in order to try to sound cool fairvis.

LOL...sousaphone...lol

Well yah its a type of Tuba, but google images of "tuba" and then for "sousaphone", they don't look all that similar.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 am

Ok so I did ok last week, lets see if I can come close in this one.

This one is infinitley harder to predict, but here goes....

OSU 31-23

Pryor - 230 passing 2TD's 1INT, 65 yds rushing and 1TD

Saine and Boom - 115yds, 1TD, 35 yds rec

Posey and Sanz - 110yds rec 1TD

Stoney - 70yds 1TD

Offense puts up 400 total yards.

Defense holds them to less than 70 yds rushing.

Defense holds them to less than 300 total yards.

OSU wins TO's - 2-1 (Willaims and Hines)

OSU O player of game - Pryor
OSU D player of game - The Dline, particularly in the middle

Thats what I am going with. Score in my mind is closer than the game will show.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby motherscratcher » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:15 am

JCoz wrote:Well yah its a type of Tuba, but google images of "tuba" and then for "sousaphone", they don't look all that similar.

Yeah, I was just kidding. I was playing the "moron who thinks he knows everything but is clearly an idiot" role. Usually it just comes naturally and there's no acting involved. I have no idea why I think it's funny.
Shit The Bed For Ted

- Matty Toes (Vandelay Industries)
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby mattvan1 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:24 am

fairvis wrote:ESPN's hyping this up pretty heavily, tons of links around there. But I thought this link was interesting...

Way OT here and I don't mean to pick on Fairvis, but can the collective we stop getting our shorts knotted up over bloggers? For fuck's sake.

The mighty South Florida Sun Sentinel is the 51st most widely read daily in the country - so that should tell you something. Your gold standard for sports journalism, the Cleveland Plain Dealer, is ranked 28th. Nevermind that nobody actually reads that piece of crap - the author is the 'Canes beat writer and blogger. That's blogger where often times the lack of journalistic standards and the internet meet.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 am

Motherscratcher wrote:
JCoz wrote:Well yah its a type of Tuba, but google images of "tuba" and then for "sousaphone", they don't look all that similar.

Yeah, I was just kidding. I was playing the "moron who thinks he knows everything but is clearly an idiot" role. Usually it just comes naturally and there's no acting involved. I have no idea why I think it's funny.

I thought you nailed it really. Like a method actor, you with that idiot thing. Peas and carrots. ;-) ;) :wink: :nanner:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Triple-S » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:01 am

FUDU wrote:Explain this to me like I'm a six year old, but in order for a place to be tough to play at doesn't their football team need to be tough to beat?, and he brought up Clemson and VaTech as examples of tough places to play?

Have you been to Death Valley? Place gets loud as any game I've been to, I'm not sure what I can measure it against, having never been to the 'shoe (But as god as my witness I will make it up there), but you really can barely hear yourself think, and I hear it's even louder on the field.

If only the team itself wasn't plagued by mediocrity at the coaching level, they would almost literally be impossible to beat.

Only stadium I've been to that can match this would be Kyle Field, where the place literally SHAKES when they "Saw varsity's horns off".
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:12 am

Triple-S wrote:
FUDU wrote:Explain this to me like I'm a six year old, but in order for a place to be tough to play at doesn't their football team need to be tough to beat?, and he brought up Clemson and VaTech as examples of tough places to play?

Have you been to Death Valley? Place gets loud as any game I've been to, I'm not sure what I can measure it against, having never been to the 'shoe (But as god as my witness I will make it up there), but you really can barely hear yourself think, and I hear it's even louder on the field.

If only the team itself wasn't plagued by mediocrity at the coaching level, they would almost literally be impossible to beat.

Only stadium I've been to that can match this would be Kyle Field, where the place literally SHAKES when they "Saw varsity's horns off".

Don't know which is the loudest, if you can even determine it. Withthatsaid, I'll be down at Tiger Stadium for the LSU / WV game. I can let you know how loud Deaf Valley really is, whether it's cheering on the Tigers or the groans from another Les Miles screw up.

I'm sure Bayou can shed a little light on the subject.

I'm sure the 'shoe will be plenty loud Saturday just in an effort to shut down the U and the bravado.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby tired » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:42 pm

So LeQuit will be on the sidelines per espn now eh ??? Wonder how loud the shoe can get with boo's fot that loser. Wonder if Gloria and Delonte are babysitting. What a distraction that will be him being there.
tired

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:14 pm

Triple-S wrote:

No I've never been to Death Valley but how the hell did you figure out a way to interject LSU and Death Valley into a reply to comments made about bums like VaTech and Clemson?

FUDU

Unread postby FUDU » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:15 pm

I thought I remember hearing a rumor last week that TSV was going to have no part of LeBron being on the sidelines? (which I thought was the right thing for TSV to do)

FUDU

Unread postby tired » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:18 pm

Fuckn Drennon is drilling it now !!! He's going to be there alright !!!
tired

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:03 pm

waborat wrote:Anyone gettin together at a local watering hole???

Got an engagement in the early afternoon and looking for somewhere to head for the game

Bump this post.

Valid question wabo. It's a big Saturday.

That place we went for March Madness wasn't bad.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby FUDU » Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I think JT's play calling will be a huge factor tomorrow and I think getting guys into open space will be huge as well. If our OLine can do their job I see us putting up close to 30 points and expect our D to be fine.

OSU - 27
Canes - 16

FUDU

Unread postby tired » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:01 am

I can't fn believe some Rascal Flatts band is singing the national Anthem before the game wtf.
I dunno FUDU I'd hate to see this go into double o.t. I'm with you Buckeye's win by double digits. Prepare for heisman T.P.
tired

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:30 am

With the way Tressell likes to sub/give reps to his offensive lineman, and the sheer number of young D lineman the Canes have - probably more match-ups in this area that in any game all year.

That said, it's also the key ILO. It's clear the Canes have focused up front, improving their pass rush.

Win this battle, win the game.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby swerb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:37 am

One game against Marshall ain't no kinda sample size, but man did I like what I saw from Boren and the OL last Thurs. I'm optimistic that this could be the best Buckeye OL since the Pace Heisman year. If so, with Pryor's athletic ability, and how dynamic Saine and the WRs looked last week ... this offense could be real fun this year.

Defensively, I expect Heacock to be more aggressive and the Silver Bullets to force Jacory into making some mistakes. Key to this game are the safeties/stars for the Bucks. Hines and Barnett and Moeller ... being in the right spots when the front 7 blitzes, and being able to help support Chimdi and Torrence against these big talented recievers from The U.

I expect Pryor to have a huge day to put him as the clear cut Heisman front runner two weeks into the season.

Buckeyes 34 Miami Flo 17
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:14 am

I was going to try to write something up for this but I just didn't have the time to do the research. Here is the gist of the column I had in my head and the key points.

Miami Offense: Comparisons between Harris and Pryor are ridiculous (I guess all black QBs must look a like). Harris is like an old Randall Cunningham, Pryor is the younger version, so this is Eagles RC (pryor) vs. Viking (RC). Miami has some weapons at WR, so don't expect a lot of man, cover 0. Miami also plays primarily out of pro sets 2-3 WR, 2 back type stuff. This is a bit awkward for the Bucks as they have recently built themselves defensively to play against the spread, the STAR and LEO (particularly the star) exist primarily to defend spreads. As such, the Bucks have gotten very comfortable in the nickel, to the point that I would argue that the 4-2-5 is really OSU's base D as they appear in it ~2 out of 3 snaps. Now, playing against more traditional sets, how do the Bucks get Tyler Moeller on the field and how do they use him. He looked like the best player on the field last week.

Nice Segue to the OSU defense: The interior D-Line looks stout and no one will run on them all year, now that said, how will the Buckeyes deal with the reduced depth at the LEO spot, Nate Williams is going to have to get some serious pressure from the edge (I am sure Heyward, Simon, and Larimore) will do their stuff on the inside (Strong Side), but the key is Williams. What will the Bucks do when they get Williams out of the game? It is going to be tough to blitz Miami and maintain safe deep coverage down the field, so in order to maintain cover 2 the Bucks can really only bring one guy. I really liked that 3-4 look with Simon, Heyward and Hankins, will they throw that wrinkle out there during this game? Heyward and Simon may be the best 3-4 ends I have ever seen at OSU and I am pretty sure that this is where they actually project in the NFL.

The Safety and CB play will be huge, I am sure that the Bucks will get some pressure, but the secondary is going to have to hold down the fort consistently for 3-4 seconds in order to prevent the deep play. The MIami O will have to beat OSU deep to score, and if they can do it early then they may force the bucks into more conservative coverage actually complicating the outside matchup problems.

OSU/MIAMI D: Miami is going to try to take away the OSU run first and foremost. All you have to do is read Shannon's comments and it is clear that is the game plan. As such, their D-Line must come up huge inside. I don't think the 'Canes will blitz a ton, I think they are going to rely on their very talented DE's all day. I expect to see Shugarts and Adams let Bailey and Co. take them deep outside, opening up the huge C-Gap running lane for Pryor as he steps up past the rush. That should be there all day as Miami's Pass rush is very talented and very undisciplined. If Pryor can beat the LB in space (when Pryor beats the LB in space) the next guy with shot is the FS/SS 10-15 yards downfield. It is imperative that Mike Adams step up and handle Allen Baily one on one if, not he takes away another weapon (Stoneburner or Boren) as they will have to step up and get Pryor the time he needs.

Miami's D is athletic and undisciplined, so they should be susceptible to some misdirection, I would be cautious about reverses and end arounds, and I would like to see the Bucks run a bit more counter action. Miami's D will flow with the play and overcommit.

Stoneburner should be a weapon this week, but the Bucks should not expect that he will be there all day long. The 'Canes know that everyone saw them get beat by the WISCY TEs in the middle seam of the Cover 2 and they will be looking for it. Now, that said, Stoneburner is a mismatch for ANY LB and if the Mike Adams can handle Allen Bailey enough for Stoneburner to actually be used downfield, well there should be something there.

My predictions: Miami struggles on the road, Harris and Co, are unable to do it on the ground, the Bucks are able to handle the run such that they are not required to stack the box, opening strong deep help in coverage, and the big play eludes Miami. Miami is held to about 200yards in the air, primarily on dink and dunk underneath crap and one or two intermediate route hits over the CB and under the safety. I am going to estimate about 80yards on the ground in a game in which the 'Canes abandon the run in the 3rd QTR. All this translates to about 10pts for the 'Canes.

OSU O: I see OSU struggling a bit to run the ball, but I still think they accumulate ~150YPC on the ground, primarily with Boom and Zoom, I am going to say 80 for Boom, 70 for zoom. I think Pryor goes for another 80 running out of pressure through B/C-Gap. Tough day for Posey, Sanzenbacher stars going for 130 and 2TDs, another 50 or so for the TE, so TP goes 23-30 for 270 and 3 TDs. I like the Bucks 31-10, and the national adulation will begin.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:13 am

"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:20 am

swerb wrote:One game against Marshall ain't no kinda sample size, but man did I like what I saw from Boren and the OL last Thurs. I'm optimistic that this could be the best Buckeye OL since the Pace Heisman year. If so, with Pryor's athletic ability, and how dynamic Saine and the WRs looked last week ... this offense could be real fun this year.

Defensively, I expect Heacock to be more aggressive and the Silver Bullets to force Jacory into making some mistakes. Key to this game are the safeties/stars for the Bucks. Hines and Barnett and Moeller ... being in the right spots when the front 7 blitzes, and being able to help support Chimdi and Torrence against these big talented recievers from The U.

I expect Pryor to have a huge day to put him as the clear cut Heisman front runner two weeks into the season.

Buckeyes 34 Miami Flo 17

Marshall looked good last night. Esp the last 6 minutes :hide:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby furls » Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:37 am

peeker643 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-TQcqRWbDA&featurerelated

Me and Rich were actually at that game. We were at the goal line, Northwest part of the stadium about 20ish rows back. One of the highlights of my life!

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby swerb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:15 pm

furls wrote:
peeker643 wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-TQcqRWbDA&featurerelated

Me and Rich were actually at that game. We were at the goal line, Northwest part of the stadium about 20ish rows back. One of the highlights of my life!

Hell yeah Furls. Great time. Great memory.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:37 pm

FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK!

Rascal flats are gay.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

HEY ESPN

quite trying to shove country music down our throats in every broadcast. I'm sick and tired of hearing this crap and just want to watch the game

-SSS
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby swerb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:42 pm

Pryor looks so much more calm and composed this year. Like Troys Heisman year. Like the flip has switched mentally.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby swerb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:45 pm

You just can't stop that play w Pryor. Looks like hes jogging/gliding ... really moving at like 4.3 40 speed.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:48 pm

Pryor has happy feet already?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't think I've heard Ohio stadium this loud.

(at least on tv)

Triple-S

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Put Berry in already
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Pryor throwing lazers at guys 3 yards from him.

I missed the Posey replay for holding, was it a legit call?
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:05 pm

Fucking short kickoff. ST killing us.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:08 pm

How do you fall on that?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:15 pm

D looks swiit
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:19 pm

Saine dances too much, hit the hole and go.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:20 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote: hit the hole and go.

8==D ---->
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:23 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I missed the Posey replay for holding, was it a legit call?

It was weak.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:26 pm

how the hell do you miss that hold?
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:27 pm

I guess a OLineman can tackle a DE.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Chekwa got smoked.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby skatingtripods » Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:29 pm

Erie Warrior wrote:how the hell do you miss that hold?

Same way they miss PI on Chekwa.

The officiating has been bad both ways already.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Next

Return to College Sports Arena