Text Size

College Sports Arena

Gonna be in C-Town in June

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Gonna be in C-Town in June

Unread postby furls » Sat May 29, 2010 11:28 am

Hey I just got some vacation time. I am going to be in Cleveland from 18-27 June. If any of you guys want to get together for a couple of cold ones on the east side, I am in.

Rich, any shot you can break away for 18 at Manikiki during that stretch?
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Re: Gonna be in C-Town in June

Unread postby swerb » Sat May 29, 2010 3:25 pm

I'm outta town the June 18-19 weekend Furls, but that week that follows - pretty open for me. Lets pick a night and go get some beers.

Looking forward to it brotha. Been way too long.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby furls » Sat May 29, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah, last time we met was when you helped me out with a thing. Seriously, you'll never have any idea what that meant to me. I think about that last night with my Dad at least once a week. That night at the Jake is one that will endure in mine, my son's and my uncle's life forever. My dad took my Uncle to his first Tribe game nearly 50 years to the day before that 1-0 Sabathia shutout.

In any case, we'll figure it out, but beers are on me (particularly if they are GLB). Rich, you are a stand up guy, I wish there was a way to say it in a way that meant more, but I think you know what I mean. I'd put the bodies in a place that they would never find for you!

Mike
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby danwismar » Sun May 30, 2010 11:29 am

Who says nobody goes to Cleveland on vacation?
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Return to College Sports Arena