Text Size

College Sports Arena

Recruiting 2011

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Recruiting 2011

Unread postby JoJo White » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:20 pm

Recruiting continues to start earlier and earlier. Bama has 11 commits for next Feb, Ohio State 9, and LSU 10 in what is shaping up to be a very good class for them.

But as always, Texas is Usain Bolt and picked up their 20th commit yesterday (Cedric Reed (also offered by USC, OU, LSU, and Bama). Rivals hasn't come out with their stars/rankings yet, but Scout gives UT five 5-stars so far, with Malcolm Brown and Josh Turner the last 2 targets for this UT class. It's gotten so ridiculous that a guy who would commit to UT yesterday like Nathan Hughes (who sports offers from Bama, LSU, FSU, OU, and ND) doesn't get offered b/c Texas is getting hits on virtually anyone they want in-state.
JoJo White

Favorite Player: Johann Olav Koss
Least Favorite Player: Zola Budd

Re: Recruiting 2011

Unread postby JCoz » Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm

It's a good and bad year for OSU.

This is one of the very best classes in Ohio in the last 20 years. The bad news? We only have 20-21 ships. I might never see another year where so many OSU caliber Ohio kids do not get an offer.

This Class will be 90% filled before the season starts.

For the first time I can remember, the camps at OSU this season in June will have little to nothing to do with 2011 kids. It will be about scouting 2012.

BTW, is this actually getting ealier for UT? Seems par for the course since I've been paying attention.

Good to hear your having more success with the top kids.

It was not unusual for UT to consistantly only nab 2-4 of the top ten in Texas, which is tough for most fans to really grasp because while that would be terrible in Ohio or Georgia, its not the same because of Texas depth compartitvely.

But therein lies most of peteys recruiting success. Cali has that type of talent and he DOES get 7-8 of the top 10.....
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed May 05, 2010 9:59 pm

The number of commits that UT has by this point is about par for the course, but the quality looks like it will rival 2010's class.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/ ... /rank-2366

That's the # 2-5 players in Texas committed to UT, with Malcolm Brown the last big fish to reel in.
It was not unusual for UT to consistantly only nab 2-4 of the top ten in Texas,

Back in the 80s, in the Akers/McWilliams era, there were years where, believe it or not, UT would get only 1 or 2 of the top 50 players in the state in the mid80s. Of course, those were also the years where SMU, Aggy, and OU were using FedEx quite often and Miami (eg Jesse Armstead) and FSU (eg David Warren) would poach a few of the top guys in the state every year. But Muschamp has given the entire coaching staff a kick in the rear and Texas, save for 1 or 2 kids every year, is getting anybody they target in the state. The only out of state targets for UT this year was Westerman out of Arizona (committed) and Josh Turner out of Oklahoma (probably 50/50).

You'll be happy to know that Texas is not targeting anybody out of Ohio this year, so there will not be a Jordan Hicks II. ;-) ;) :wink:

Whats the latest with DePriest and Miller?
JoJo White

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 06, 2010 8:25 am

We continue to be right there with Miller, but I don't think anyone sane would call him a lock. In fact at this point I was more confident in getting Pryor than I am with Miller. But I think in the end he comes to OSU.

As for Depreist, looks like a 2 horse race, With Bama holding the slight lead at this point. Of course OSU is hot on this one, as people think he is very comparable to Hicks, and it would be tough to watch two players of that magnitude (at LB no less) leave the state.

But there is a huge logjam at LB right now, so if that is something really important to him, then he wont come to OSU. Not saying anything about Bama there, just saying when Players like Sabino can't sniff the field until thier Junior seasons, and players like Bell get REDSHIRTED, there is a log jam at LB.
JCoz

Unread postby JoJo White » Thu May 06, 2010 10:00 pm

20 commits for Texas is about par for the course and now everybody is filling up early in the state.

DT Marquis Anderson committed to Oklahoma (who are putting together a pretty salty class themselves) tonight, meaning that, 9 months prior to National Signing Day 2011, only 7 of the top 30 players in Texas remain uncommitted.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/texas/football/ ... /rank-2366
JoJo White

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 pm

JoJo, what's going to be the deal with Rasco? Being an Evangel guy isn't a positive for LSU, but I think he'll want to milk the process which isn't exactly Mac's cup of coffee these days. I don't expect to land him at LSU, but I'd like to. He's going to be a great player, and beside Freak Johnson I think he could do some damage.

Also, saw that Scout had Jarvis Landry as the 12th rated wide receiver in the country. If you can find me 11 better high school wide receivers in this country, than you're a better man than I.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

Unread postby JoJo White » Sat May 08, 2010 12:54 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:JoJo, what's going to be the deal with Rasco? Being an Evangel guy isn't a positive for LSU, but I think he'll want to milk the process which isn't exactly Mac's cup of coffee these days. I don't expect to land him at LSU, but I'd like to. He's going to be a great player, and beside Freak Johnson I think he could do some damage.

Also, saw that Scout had Jarvis Landry as the 12th rated wide receiver in the country. If you can find me 11 better high school wide receivers in this country, than you're a better man than I.

Rasco and UT have moved on from each other, from what I hear. I think Bama may be a threat for Rasco's services, actually.
JoJo White

Unread postby JCoz » Mon May 17, 2010 10:36 am

OSU landing Michael Bennett this weekend, lots of talk on this kid ending up the #2 player in the state in a very deep year.

Miller, Hayes, Farris and Bennett in one class. I haven't seen anything close to that in the last 6-7 years that I've been following closely.

Still may add McReynolds or Hale as well.

Dline has become as stacked as the Linebackers in the last couple years.
JCoz

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon May 17, 2010 7:30 pm

What are the Buckeyes odds on Miller or Grant?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby danwismar » Tue May 18, 2010 12:22 pm

Not sure about "odds" but OSU is the presumptive leader for both Miller and Grant.

Grant's dad went to Michigan St., but he's an Akron kid, and OSU's track record of putting cornerbacks into the NFL has to help out here...he is said to be an OSU lean at this point.

According to one insider I trust completely, Braxton Miller is a done deal for the Buckeyes. He says it's all over but the announcement. Obviously anything can happen, but the timing couldn't be better for Miller and OSU...he sits for a year learning behind Pryor as a senior...then takes the reins.

Landing Bennett was huge...offers from everyone...USC, Florida, ND, Alabama. plus the whole Big Ten.

Hayes, S. Miller, Farris and Bennett (with possibly McReynolds or Hale yet to come)makes for the best DL class in memory.

DePriest, Miller and Grant all look to be at least even money bets to become Buckeyes. It's shaping up as a very, very good class.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 19, 2010 7:14 am

Came across this article, not your typical recruit, very smart young man and referenced as the next Myron Rolle:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/w ... n&hpt=Sbin
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby JoJo White » Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Rivals 100 released today - the usual suspects doing the usual arse-kicking. State of Florida with a whopping 20 of the top 100 and 12 of the top 50.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecruit ... /rank-2640

ESPN's list is released tomorrow.
JoJo White

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Jun 02, 2010 8:42 am

I think the # of LBers in the top 25 is dubious.
JCoz

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:45 pm

JoJo White

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:58 am

Yeeesh, some questionable decisions there. Interesting.
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby JoJo White » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Yeah, these lists should only be used as a general estimate, but hey, people love lists.
JoJo White

Unread postby furls » Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:31 pm

These lists are generated for the service to sell subscriptions and they often change to meet those means. As guys commit they generally slide because what fun is if the only drama on signing day is where will #17, 21, 29, and 57 sign. It sounds much better if it is #1, #4, #7 etc.

The services are pretty bad now, the lists are based largely on offer lists, combine results and highlight footage, not actual game footage.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Favorite Player: Chic Harley
Least Favorite Player: Desmond Howard

Unread postby JoJo White » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Commit #22 to Texas tonight - DT Quincy Russell. Baller.
JoJo White

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:30 pm

JoJo White wrote:I'll be rooting for Texas, not LSU this year.

:-)
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:16 am

Should be a good recruiting week for the bucks...multiple sites reporting that as many as four commits could come in this week.

2011 - Tanner, Vannett, Price (LB out of PA)

2012 - Josh Perry (LB)

I would say Tanner, Vannett and Perry are safe bets, wildcard is Price....all are either announcing or visiting this week.
JCoz

Unread postby tired » Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Sounds like Warren Ball lands an offer from the Buckeyes come Sept. 1, the first day written scholarship offers are allowed to be sent out to the Class of 2012. If he gets it it's a done deal according to sources. Oh yeah around the Woody Hayes Facility, Ball has already landed the following nickname among the staff: Walter. As in Payton.

Like the late, great Payton, Ball wears No. 34. Though Ball is taller than the Chicago Bears legend, the staff believes their running styles are similar. Ball was supposed to attend a camp at Notre Dame this week but canceled.
Do you do drugs? Good!
tired

Favorite Player: I dunno
Least Favorite Player: Boozer

Unread postby danwismar » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:16 pm

More coming about recruiting on the front page soon, but for now...

I was a little bit surprised to see the low numbers of 2011 commitments for our Big Ten brethren...mostly in the range of 5-6 or less. All while OSU has 15 commits and another 5 reportedly in the bag, just waiting for the right time to announce.

http://ohiostate.scout.com/a.z?s=145&p=9&c=8&yr=2011

If you take the current 15...add Nick Vannett this week...and then assume CB Doran Grant, OT Aundrey Walker, WR Shane Wynn and S Ron Tanner, that leaves very little drama for the next 8 months till signing day.

Only 2-4 more recruits can realistically be added to that first 20..
Price, the LB from PA would be one possibility, (especially since it appears Trey DePriest might get away from us)

Pick from DePriest (who's definitely in if he wants to be)...another DB (Jabari Gorman, Dondi Kirby) another OL (Donovan Clark?), another "athlete" (Cardale Jones?). Maybe latecomer Roger Williamson (CB/WR) from Dayton Dunbar?

Bottom line...it's all over but the shouting for 2011. It's the new Tressel paradigm.
But here's what's blowing my mind about recruiting at OSU...

It's almost over but the shouting for 2012 too!

I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Two main factors contributing to this:

1) Ohio is loaded with elite talent in 2012, and of the top ten or so, all could be said to be Buckeye leans at this point, many of them strongly so.

2) OSU has a very limited number of scholarships available for 2012 (as few as 14...at best a few more than that)

Without leaving the state, OSU could fill a minimum of 12 of those spots with blue-chip talents, all of which they currently "lead" for...with Josh Perry just the first to make his Buckeye love public.

You'll come to be more familiar with the names (I know..it's ridiculously early to be doing this kind of speculating), but here are a few...

DL - (a blue chip class top to bottom) Chris Wormley (Whitmer), Greg McMullen (Hoban), Se'Von Pittman (C. McKinley), LaTroy Lewis (Hoban), Adolphus Washington (Cinci Taft)

RB's (both studs) Warren Ball(DeSales)(done deal), Brionte Dunn (GlenOak)

Safeties - Bam Bradley - (Trotwood Madison), Allen Gant (Sylvania Southview)

OL's - Anthony Stanko (Warren Howland), Kyle Kalis (St Eds)

LB (WR?) - Josh Perry (Olentangy)

Transfers of Jermil Martin, Lamaar Thomas and Keith Wells, and loss of Carter, plus some early NFL departures this January (Posey?) could give them some relief on that 14 number, but it's unbelievable how easy it is to project the large majority of the Class of 2012 at this early juncture.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

danwismar

Unread postby JCoz » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:40 pm

I know Wiz, this is definitely new territory we're in.

The Dline.....well I had all but written off Ohio for ultra talented DE/DT's over the last 8-10 years.....now there is 10+ years worth of talent at those positions in a two year span - and we are getting our pick of the litter.

As for 2012, don't forget about that QB that caught thier eye at camp, I think McCollister.

Where does Strobel fit in to the Dline talent?
JCoz

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Wynn now essentially trying to by Jones an offer from OSU in exchange for all four going down there is a joke.

Glad to see Marcus Hartman claiming the DePriest is leaning toward OSU though.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby JCoz » Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:58 am

e0y2e3 wrote:Wynn now essentially trying to by Jones an offer from OSU in exchange for all four going down there is a joke.

Glad to see Marcus Hartman claiming the DePriest is leaning toward OSU though.

Maybe he should buy Jones a qualifying ACT score.
JCoz

Unread postby JoJo White » Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:58 am

Trey Depriest commits to Alabama, putting together another sick class.

About half of the Rivals 100 is now committed.
JoJo White

Unread postby JoJo White » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Two 5-stars committed today - FSU snagged James Wilder Jr, in somewhat of an upset. Jimbo is putting together some really intriguing talent down there.

And RB Malcolm Brown committed to Texas - years of angst about RB recruiting among UT fans is a thing of the past now. Commit #23 for UT.
JoJo White

Unread postby furls » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:22 am

Wilder's film is amazing. He has good speed, good quicks, all the moves, and he runs with such power for his build. I am waiting to see what he does once he puts on that NCAA 15-20lbs, he will be an animal. Most of the sites love him as an LB and he could definitely succeed there based on his film. I wonder what FSU will end up doing with him.
Coming from a Wolverine, we're the football equivalent of a formerly abused wife of a meth addict who just remarried the safe nice guy. We're just glad we have someone who's aware that it's a rivalry and that tackling on defense is integral. Baby steps.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby JCoz » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:57 am

I thought I'd read something about them using him as a RB?
JCoz

Unread postby noles1 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Plan is to keep him at RB unless something happens.

Never know though. Look at the Tyler kid that went to USC. He's at LB now.

Great film and physical specimen for a HSer though. Was somewhat of a surprise for FSU but I think it was more folks getting ahead of themselves with UF and UGA love with no real backing behind it. If he was as much a lock as UGA thought then there owuld have been a helluva lot more smoke.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby danwismar » Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Made a point to go look at some Wilder video after reading this thread....as the kids say...OMG

danwismar

Unread postby danwismar » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:01 am

Scout's Top 100 Players in Ohio - 2011

http://recruiting.scout.com/3/2011_Ohio.html

danwismar

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:11 pm

JCoz wrote:This is one of the very best classes in Ohio in the last 20 years. The bad news? We only have 20-21 ships. I might never see another year where so many OSU caliber Ohio kids do not get an offer.

This is a funny comment look back just a couple months. Wiz you had already called this later in the thread....

We'll have to wait all of one year for that. LOL.

Sharks will be circling Ohio waters in 2012, you can bet on that.
JCoz

Unread postby JoJo White » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:58 pm

Thought you Buckeye fans would be interested in this nugget from Gerry Hamilton (considered the best in the biz re: Texas recruiting) -

Dallas Skyline LB Anthony Wallace was offered by Ohio State this morning. The 6-0, 220-pounder becomes the first Skyline player to be offered by Ohio State since head coach Reginald Samples took over as head coach. Quite an accomplishment for Wallace considering all the talented players that came before him in recent years.

Ohio State immediately moves into his top three following Miami and Oklahoma. Arkansas is fourth. Still think Miami has a slight edge right now.
JoJo White

Unread postby furls » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:45 am

Yeah, I had just heard this. The kid has 30ish scholarship offers from all the big boys, is listed as a 5 star on Scout, and apparently he (or his people) reached out to OSU. I am sure the Buckeyes would have loved to get in on this kid earlier, but unless there is some kind of connection with the school or the kids family/friends why would you spend the time to go hard. Particularly when the staff thought they had at least an above average shot at DePriest, Thomas and Vaughters.

I haven't seen or heard much on the kid, other than he looks good on film (imagine that, a 5* kid with good film) is a physical player and is a little smaller than the typical OSU LB (not a dig on the kid at all Brian Rolle is small too). He is now the best LB out there with an OSU offer; Bucks currently have offers out to Price, Crowell and Kent Turene. Turene is a pipe dream, Crowell and Price are pbly 50:50, but I suspect that if they get Wallace the first one of Price and Crowell to commit gets the spot.

Current rumor is that Wallace has agreed to an official and that the Bucks are trying to get him down for the Miami game. That is definitely the right atmosphere to try to sell a recruit.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby furls » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:56 am

JCoz wrote:
JCoz wrote:This is one of the very best classes in Ohio in the last 20 years. The bad news? We only have 20-21 ships. I might never see another year where so many OSU caliber Ohio kids do not get an offer.

This is a funny comment look back just a couple months. Wiz you had already called this later in the thread....

We'll have to wait all of one year for that. LOL.

Sharks will be circling Ohio waters in 2012, you can bet on that.

2012 is shaping up to be absolutely ridiculous. Ohio has 2 ridiculous RBs (Ball and Dunn) that OSU leads. The Buckeyes are also in the running (leading depending who you talk to) for Rushel Shell form PA, who will likely be the #1 RB in the country.

The 2012 class out of Ohio is absolutely stacked and the Buckeyes look to be in prime position to cash in. The DL in that class might even be more impressive, the question is where are they going to put them (Washington and Wormley) after this year's excellent haul on the DL and the youth already there.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby JoJo White » Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:50 pm

Rivals is usually the site that's ridiculed for perceived bias, but I thought this was a particular egregious example of ESPNU's pro-Southeast tendencies.

http://barkingcarnival.fantake.com/2010 ... rtography/

91 of the ESPNU 150 are from the Southeast, while only 8 are from the East, 11 from the MW, 22 from the Southwest, and just 18 (!) from the West.
JoJo White

Unread postby furls » Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:09 pm

A kid's 40 time is automatically cut down by a tenth if he is from the wrong side of the Mason-Dixon line. The FL talent hype is a bit ridiculous. There are a lot of great players down there, just not as many as the pundits would have you believe. Believe it or not, there are lots of cornfed kids from the MW that can play ball too. You would think that given the number of them in the NFL, that Rivals and ESPN would start looking at them a bit harder. This ESPN list would have you believe that proportionately ~8% of the NFL is from the MW, and that 60% are from the SE. That seems a bit ridiculous.

-Kingpin74
furls
Buckeye Insider

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:34 pm

CB Doran Grant formally committed to OSU during the Under Amour Game currently being played on ESPN. Had he done it a day earlier he might've gotten some PT in last night's Sugar Bowl the way guys were dropping.

And we wonder how these kids get turned sideways early in life. This game is a pretty good example. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:02 am

After watching tonight's UA game, I will repeat my statement from months ago...

Bayou Tribe wrote:Also, saw that Scout had Jarvis Landry as the 12th rated wide receiver in the country. If you can find me 11 better high school wide receivers in this country, than you're a better man than I.

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Unread postby danwismar » Thu Jan 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:After watching tonight's UA game, I will repeat my statement from months ago...

Bayou Tribe wrote:Also, saw that Scout had Jarvis Landry as the 12th rated wide receiver in the country. If you can find me 11 better high school wide receivers in this country, than you're a better man than I.

Watched the game, and couldn't agree more. The kid has skills and unreal polish. he played like a college senior last night.

Other kids I was impressed with: #47 in white...Xzavier something or other, DL who committed to Bama...Clowney of course, was awesome too. Chickillo, the Mimai DE was pretty damn impressive too.

The QB Frazier who's going to Auburn, and looks like a Cam Newton clone.

Driskel, the QB Gator commit looks awfully good.

Grant (OSU CB) looks like the real deal although I only saw him make a couple of plays. he just looks the part...they say he has great hands and instincts. The hands failed him at least once last night, but he's always around the ball.

Braxton had some very nice moves and throws, but fumbled once when he tried to juke one too many huge defenders

Unbelievable talent level across the board in that game.

danwismar

Unread postby JoJo White » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Bayou Tribe wrote:After watching tonight's UA game, I will repeat my statement from months ago...

Your boy did get bumped up to a 5-star in Rivals last ranking, along with Freak. Great class for LSU already, and they still have a shot at Jernigan and Drew.

I'm surprised that Auburn is getting more in-state talent in this year's class than Alabama. Despite the MNC, 75% of Bama residents are Bama fans. Auburn also successfully poached Christian Westerman from UT on Friday, the bastards.
JoJo White

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:30 pm

JoJo White wrote:

Your boy did get bumped up to a 5-star in Rivals last ranking, along with Freak. Great class for LSU already, and they still have a shot at Jernigan and Drew.

I'm surprised that Auburn is getting more in-state talent in this year's class than Alabama. Despite the MNC, 75% of Bama residents are Bama fans. Auburn also successfully poached Christian Westerman from UT on Friday, the bastards.

I think LSU will finish up with Rasco and may offer an instate guy like Chris Briggs or TK Fleming a grayshirt. Some people are buying the Drew/Jernigan hype, I just can't see us pulling those guys. Hope I'm wrong.

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe

Return to College Sports Arena