Text Size

College Sports Arena

Robbie Hummel

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Robbie Hummel

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:47 am

Not sure what the prognosis will be but it didn't look good as he went out with a knee injury during first half of last night's game with Minnesota. If they are without him, the Big 10 tourney becomes even more wide open and another team may have a shot at a number one seed for the "Big Dance".
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Re: Robbie Hummel

Unread postby noles1 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:39 am

If he's out it is devastating for Purdue. He is the type of flex 4 that can give team's fits.

While he isn't the most selfish player when he should be he helps Johnson and the rest of their team play off his attention.

Purdue was a Final Four type team in my eyes but without Hummel, it may be a tough road to the Sweet Sixteen if the wrong matchups come up.

Then again, I should let this play out and see the extent of the injury. I'm just too damn excited for March Madness though...
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby pup » Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Torn ACL.

Brutal.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby waborat » Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:49 am

Purdue has a lot more problems then just Hummel right now...

Yesterday's game was insane...

Outrebounded by 28...16 pts in the 2nd half...

Johnson & Moore better pull up their panties or they'll be 1 'N Done in the dance...

Sidenote: Who would have thought OSU could win the conference at the beginning of the year?
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:22 pm

seasons over.

gonna go hide under the covers for a bit.

And please don't say "root for TOSU in bball..", I just don't like matta and co. something irks me the wrong way about TOSU Bball. I still love Tressel and the football team though.

I guess go Kent State? Unless they choke in the MAC tourney? Please don't lose to hilltop high.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Return to College Sports Arena