Text Size

College Sports Arena

Buckeyes-Hawkeyes

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Buckeyes-Hawkeyes

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:29 pm

Bucks down 7 with five minutes left, win by 8 on the road.

Gotta survive on the road. They did. Good win.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Buckeyes-Hawkeyes

Unread postby neoleo » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Great game by Lighty. I love his defense and intensity. When he can actually put the ball in the basket, he's one hell of a player.

Turner with a quiet game until the last few minutes when he put in about 10 quick points.

Any big ten road win is a good win!
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:03 am

Lickliter is a pretty good coach, in my opinion. His team doesn't have much talent and yet they have been in most games this season. Nice win by tOSU on a night where things weren't going well. I am still amazed Turner is even playing.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby neoleo » Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:46 pm

fundamentals wrote:Lickliter is a pretty good coach, in my opinion. His team doesn't have much talent and yet they have been in most games this season. Nice win by tOSU on a night where things weren't going well. I am still amazed Turner is even playing.

I agree but I think he needs to realize he's not at Butler anymore. When he was at Butler, you always said, "man imagine what he could do with Big Ten talent" when he was hanging with the top 25 with the scrappy kids from Butler. Now he's in the Big Ten but still has a team full of Horizon League-type players. Maybe he gets more talent in there after he's had a chance to build but for now it looks like he's going after the same type of guys.
neoleo
CSU Beat Guy

Favorite Player: Norris Cole
Least Favorite Player: number 6

Return to College Sports Arena