Text Size

College Sports Arena

How things should be..

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

How things should be..

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:38 pm

Anyone catching the Montana/App. State game at the moment?

Just awesome, it's freezing and snowing, with a shot at going to the National Championship game on the line. Could you imagine how awesome it would be if such a game with implications was held at someplace like The Shoe or Lincoln, Nebraska. Could you imagine the ratings that such a thing would get versus such lameass and meaningless bowls as "The Pizza Bowl?"
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: How things should be..

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:22 pm

As it stands I catch a few of the bowl games, but there aren't many I make it a point to watch. Like everyone else I watch a lot on New Years day. But on Dec23rd, if I'm flipping through the channels I might stop on the AllCare Dental and Dentures Bowl if it looks close.

But, if there was a playoff, I would watch every damn game from start to finish. No question. I can't believe they can't make this work.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby bookelly » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:41 pm

At least one thing Congress could get right. Now if they could just write a bill that forces TV Networks to turn the commercial volume down...we might have something going here.
Nobody, I mean nobody, voluntarily becomes a Cleveland sports fan.

"This team could fuck up a ham sandwich." -CDT
bookelly
Happy Easter!!

Favorite Player: My bunny hunny
Least Favorite Player: Elmer Fudd

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:55 pm

bookelly wrote:At least one thing Congress could get right. Now if they could just write a bill that forces TV Networks to turn the commercial volume down...we might have something going here.

Remember the good old days when you could turn on a game or show and put the remote down? Now you have to constantly be adjusting the volume. Why can't this be fixed?
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Return to College Sports Arena