Text Size

College Sports Arena

USC recruit OJ Mayo

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

USC recruit OJ Mayo

Unread postby jdrake10 » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:47 pm

A certain moderator told me prior to the tournament that USC was for real and I about spit out my P.F. Chang’s Kung Pow shrimp. But it looks like he was right and they should give North Carolina all they can handle. And they should be better next year with the addition of OJ Mayo.

OJ Mayo actually has a listing in wikipedia already which is just sick. You have to read about the 2007 championship game where they won by 40 points.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O.J._Mayo
jdrake10

Unread postby pup » Mon Mar 19, 2007 5:18 pm

OJ Mayo won't spend more than a semester in college before he screws up and gets shit-canned.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby leadpipe » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:44 pm

He's at the right University if he's looking to accept inproprioties. Hell, he has probably already made more than his rookie NBA salary.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby jdrake10 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:33 am

Mayo is phenomenal and has been compared to LeBron James for obvious reasons. But he is really the opposite of LeBron James. James is unselfish, humble, and an all around good guy. Mayo is an none of those things.

I want to see the video of this play where he dunked off the backboard and then threw the ball in the stands with 1 minute to go. I wonder if it is on YouTube? Why is Mayo still in the game when they are winning by 40 points anyway? Someone should have undercut him on that dunk. Where is Gerald Henderson when you need him.
jdrake10

Unread postby swerb » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:39 am

jdrake10 wrote:Where is Gerald Henderson when you need him.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby jdrake10 » Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:59 am

I found it and I attached a link. You can't tell that he takes off from near the foul line though. But the fact that he collected his own made dunk and threw the ball into the stands is ridiculous. He received a technical foul but they are up by 40 points with 1 minute to go so nobody cared. I hate classless stuff like that.

www.ojmayonnaise.com
jdrake10

Unread postby pup » Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:41 am

The only good part of that video is #22, the little John Clayton clone looking somewhat scared trying to decide if he is getting a hug from OJ.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Return to College Sports Arena