Text Size

College Sports Arena

Alright, this is funny ...

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby swerb » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:07 pm

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3L_i9o2fgA&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
User avatar
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch
 
Posts: 17918
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Twinsburg, OH
Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby WiscTribeFan » Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:53 pm

That is fucking awesome.
Don't go away mad, just go away.
User avatar
WiscTribeFan
Mook
 
Posts: 2687
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Location: Kenosha, WI
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Meh not really funny.

The actual movie is just as good as Saving Private Ryan. Der Untergang.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby skatingtripods » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:21 pm

That was outstanding.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
User avatar
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan
 
Posts: 14346
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 12:27 pm
Location: Cleveland
Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:21 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Meh not really funny.



Ah C'mon Cerebral Bringdown! That was great!
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby dmiles » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:25 pm

I never get tired of one of those funny Hitler Melt videos (not all are). I even made one myself once (regarding hitting)....

Surprised they are still going strong. The first one I ever saw was the Real Estate Bubble bursting, and Hitler losing it.
On Twitter @DaBashers
User avatar
dmiles
 
Posts: 1110
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:36 am
Location: San Diego, CA

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:29 pm

Motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Meh not really funny.



Ah C'mon Cerebral Bringdown! That was great!


I know, I know Hitler makes everything more funny. Just not my cup of tea. Granted I made it about 1 minute in before I had to turn it off. It's not original, i've seen Hitler tiraids on Obama getting elected, now those were funny.

Image
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby motherscratcher » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Motherscratcher wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Meh not really funny.



Ah C'mon Cerebral Bringdown! That was great!


I know, I know Hitler makes everything more funny. Just not my cup of tea. Granted I made it about 1 minute in before I had to turn it off. It's not original, i've seen Hitler tiraids on Obama getting elected, now those were funny.

Image


See, I thought it was pretty original. I guess it's not. I don't spend a lot of time on youtube and hadn't seen any of the other Hitler ones that you guys are talking about.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
User avatar
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers
 
Posts: 7748
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:14 pm
Location: La La Land
Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:53 pm





[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IzNPEGWNos&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDhD7ekiQPY&feature=related[/youtube]
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby jb » Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:44 pm

No its not.

Its freaking hillarious.

Adolph really lacked girl approved hair, didn't he?

BTW - ur now on my ignore list cerebral buzz kill. ;-)
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:29 pm

JB wrote:BTW - ur now on my ignore list cerebral buzz kill. ;-)



FU. I'm more buzz inducing than the best Kind Bud on the planet. That doesn't even make sense, but i'm gonna roll with it.

Hitler may not speak ill of the Buckeyes. It's just awful, had it been about another team, it would be funny. I admit it, it had nothing to do with being original. Goddamn I-270.........
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
User avatar
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself
 
Posts: 14422
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 3:31 am
Location: Galloway Ohio
Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Brilliant.

I launched my Skoal onto the counter at the "and because it was on the Big Ten Network" part.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22711
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Triple-S » Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

Image

http://store.cstv.com/marketplace/store ... dept_id=89

Purdue is still making a big deal out of it.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6379
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.


Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby WiscTribeFan » Thu Nov 12, 2009 12:07 pm

Peeker643 wrote:Brilliant.

I launched my Skoal onto the counter at the "and because it was on the Big Ten Network" part.


Roger that. I nearly choked on my coffee.
Don't go away mad, just go away.
User avatar
WiscTribeFan
Mook
 
Posts: 2687
Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 1:10 pm
Location: Kenosha, WI
Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:19 pm

Feh.....

I thought this thread was going to be about USF vs Rutgers

:hic:
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby jb » Fri Nov 13, 2009 12:23 pm

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Feh.....

I thought this thread was going to be about USF vs Rutgers

:hic:



Once again, you ass hats just HAD to run the phist.....
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby HoodooMan » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:37 pm

Der Untergang.


Well, that's what it's called in German.

This was the first of those videos I ever saw, and it's still my favorite:

Q: What is the best/craziest location you've ever gotten lucky A: Mens room. Death Valley. (Fire Marshall Bill, 08/13/10)

...doesn't mean we cannot call you a spade when you are one. (donnyunitas, 10/21/09)

Plus it's kinda personal for me... I have a lot of family and friends who are Ducks... (angrybeaver, 11/08/09)
User avatar
HoodooMan
The King
 
Posts: 1735
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:04 pm
Favorite Player: Big_Lu
Least Favorite Player: Foldtop Sandwich Bag

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 pm

JB wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Feh.....

I thought this thread was going to be about USF vs Rutgers

:hic:



Once again, you ass hats just HAD to run the phist.....


I heard he's knocking 'em all down at ww.i lovemymrsbeasleydollandmymrfrenchdollequallybutplatonically.com

Given his old man invented the internet and the Mrs. Beasley doll it was a natural fit.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22711
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Cease » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:37 pm

Has this really not been posted? Or was it posted months ago?

User avatar
Cease
 
Posts: 1395
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:47 am
Location: The View
Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Sat Nov 14, 2009 8:49 am

Peeker643 wrote:
JB wrote:
Fire Marshall Bill wrote:Feh.....

I thought this thread was going to be about USF vs Rutgers

:hic:



Once again, you ass hats just HAD to run the phist.....


I heard he's knocking 'em all down at ww.i lovemymrsbeasleydollandmymrfrenchdollequallybutplatonically.com

Given his old man invented the internet and the Mrs. Beasley doll it was a natural fit.


No shit!!!

That was MacPhistos dad in the picture right outside the admissions offices of MIT ???????

WHOA!
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
User avatar
Fire Marshall Bill
 
Posts: 2691
Joined: Tue Oct 21, 2008 10:00 pm
Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:51 am

Fire Marshall Bill wrote:
No shit!!!

That was MacPhistos dad in the picture right outside the admissions offices of MIT ???????

WHOA!


Hell, they were gonna call it TIT until Mac's daddy wizened them up.

You know what Pi is, right??

Traced back Macphisto's greek ancestors. Aurelius MacPhisticus.

I shit you not.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."


I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
User avatar
peeker643
Duly Noted
 
Posts: 22711
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:33 pm
Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby jb » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:30 pm

Peeker643 wrote:
You know what Pi is, right??

Traced back Macphisto's greek ancestors. Aurelius MacPhisticus.

I shit you not.



In memory of The Phist, I feel obligated to point out that you don't know your Greek from your Latin.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby Triple-S » Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 pm

JB wrote:
Peeker643 wrote:
You know what Pi is, right??

Traced back Macphisto's greek ancestors. Aurelius MacPhisticus.

I shit you not.



In memory of The Phist, I feel obligated to point out that you don't know your Greek from your Latin.


Did phist get banned or just quietly quit?

I recall the only thing that Swerb did was change his title to "troll".

Also, please god someone make a fake post as Wackphisto's great-great-great-great-great-great uncle Aurelius making a post proclaming some small country superior to the Ohio State of the day.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.


Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
User avatar
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories
 
Posts: 6379
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:26 pm
Location: Kent-Green, Ohio
Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Re: Alright, this is funny ...

Unread postby jb » Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:01 pm

Ban the phist?

Shit. He's un bannable becasue he knows how to get Mit Romney's staff to hack in and lift the ban. Made that connection when playing tocuh football.
jb
 
Posts: 17730
Joined: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:08 pm
Location: Defend Youngstown
Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward


Return to College Sports Arena

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: gbot and 1 guest

cron

Who is online

In total there are 2 users online :: 1 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest (based on users active over the past 5 minutes)
Most users ever online was 181 on Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:50 pm

Users browsing this forum: gbot and 1 guest