Text Size

College Sports Arena

Cam Heyward says he's coming back in 2010

Talk Buckeye football and hoops, Viking hoops, as well as all other discussion on college sports in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, danwismar, furls

Cam Heyward says he's coming back in 2010

Unread postby danwismar » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:00 pm

BuckeyeSports.com guys Jeff Svoboda and Adam Jardy both report via Twitter that Heyward says he plans to come back next year because "the team has given me so much"

Wait till the prospective agents start waving possible contract numbers in his face come January and see if he still feels the same way. Still it's encouraging.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Re: Cam Heyward says he's coming back in 2010

Unread postby JCoz » Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:11 pm

wiz1001 wrote:BuckeyeSports.com guys Jeff Svoboda and Adam Jardy both report via Twitter that Heyward says he plans to come back next year because "the team has given me so much"

Wait till the prospective agents start waving possible contract numbers in his face come January and see if he still feels the same way. Still it's encouraging.

Thanks for the info wiz, good to hear it from the horses mouth. You make a solid point about the agents though.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Return to College Sports Arena