Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

An idea I've got floating around...

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

An idea I've got floating around...

Unread postby livinthesportslife » Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:12 am

Hey everyone, I'm new to this forum and everything, but I have been a Cleveland fan for my entire life. I just started a blog, and while I already have a personal website, I wanted to create something solely for sports.

I have some ideas, and I would like everyone to get involved. For instance, I think it would be great if, say, you e-mailed me during the week for ideas about a topic that we could debate on. Whatever the topic is, the person who I would be debating with and I would sign on to AIM and have a discussion on the topic. It could last as long as we want, and I think it would resemble a conversation among sports fans the best. Then two other people could debate the next week about a different topic. Maybe we have until Thursday to get a topic, then have the discussion over the weekend.

That's just one thing I have planned. You guys are the most passionate Cleveland sports fans I have ever come across and I really think we could make the blog great, especially with everyone's input, opinion, and contribution. Not only would we hopefully spark lively debates, but everyone's writing would be showcased at some point as well.

I'm trying to create a really good fanblog between a lot of people, with different features, such as the weekly debate, but there is other stuff we could do. It's just a thought, but if anyone has ideas or is interested in getting invovled with it. If it gets started, there's no telling where it can end up.

I look forward to hearing everyone's suggestions. If you want to tell me I am an idiot, that's cool too, but I just had an idea that I wanted to share. I want people to get involved and I think having personal conversations is just one way to make unique. I can't wait to hear what you come up with.
livinthesportslife

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB