Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

indians.com message board

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

indians.com message board

Unread postby cozmeesah » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:39 pm

I am just wondering if anyone else feels this way. I have really got to stop going over there, because all they do is make me want to bang my head on my desk.

Bunch of brainless wonders over there I tell ya. Sometimes I literally can not believe that I'm reading some of the things I see.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby SexRaptor » Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:59 pm

I decided to go over there to see how bad it was, and man, it's horrible.

One thing that did piqued my interest: "Lee is a creep and he can just creep on outta cleveland for all I care. After hearing what his family has said about him ****ing on them all I can say is LOSER."

Does anybody have a story regarding this or is this just another moron talking from his rear?
SexRaptor

Unread postby Wahoot » Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:39 pm

SexRaptor wrote:I decided to go over there to see how bad it was, and man, it's horrible.

One thing that did piqued my interest: "Lee is a creep and he can just creep on outta cleveland for all I care. After hearing what his family has said about him ****ing on them all I can say is LOSER."

Does anybody have a story regarding this or is this just another moron talking from his rear?

I remember that guy. I spent about 30 minutes on Google one afternoon and couldn't find a shred of evidence for any of his claims.
Wahoot

Unread postby consigliere » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:57 am

I have found that the Indians.com and Cleveland Live forums are much the same. There are some good posters there, and some good info shared from time to time.....but overall the sites are dragged down by little control over the majority of idiot posters who dominate the sites.
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby tribefan333 » Mon Jun 18, 2007 8:59 pm

ALL of the Cleveland team sites are literally worthless. I'd gain more sports knowledge by burning ants outside than read what those idiots have to say.
tribefan333
Cleveland Rocks

Favorite Player: Grady/Fausto/Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Joba Chamberlain

Unread postby Babrook » Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:03 am

tribefan333 wrote:ALL of the Cleveland team sites are literally worthless. I'd gain more sports knowledge by burning ants outside than read what those idiots have to say.

ALL Official Sports Team forums are terrible. The Yankees forums are like a wasteland.
Babrook
Brendan Donnelly Groupie

Favorite Player: Fausto Carmona
Least Favorite Player: Gary Sheffield

Unread postby Dozen » Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:16 am

Consigliere wrote:I have found that the Indians.com and Cleveland Live forums are much the same. There are some good posters there, and some good info shared from time to time.....but overall the sites are dragged down by little control over the majority of idiot posters who dominate the sites.

Agree 100000%! But IMO cavs.com forums may be the worst I have ever come across
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby cozmeesah » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:04 am

:lol:

Need further evidence of how dense they are over there? Check out this post:

http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.a ... &tid=33037

WOW, lol. Yes, we all know he strikes out too much and the leadoff spot isn't where he would shine the best, but good Lord, lol. Idiot.

I wonder if it's just a case of people not liking the guy that most everybody likes just for spite and so they can say they don't follow the pack.

I also think that some people forget that he is only 24-years-old. He made his MLB debut a mere 4 years after graduating from high school. They expect him to have the consistency and complete poise of a veteran already. He's not going to because he is still very young and is still learning.

And then some people are just morons like the one that started that post.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby Steve Buffum » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 am

I like the comment that Grady will never be as good as Kenny Lofton because his AVG is lower than Kenny's was.

A straight-up trade of Sizemore for Prince Fielder works on so many levels, though. Sheer, raw genius. I'm envious. :eek: :o :-o
Steve Buffum
Prose Flayer

Favorite Player: Withheld
Least Favorite Player: David Huff

Unread postby intenso » Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 am

Steve Buffum wrote:A straight-up trade of Sizemore for Prince Fielder works on so many levels, though. Sheer, raw genius. I'm envious. :eek: :o :-o

I'm hoping at some point we can field an entire team of poor fielding DHs.
intenso
alt.total.loser

Unread postby VultureHxC » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:03 pm

ah, wow. one dude that knew what he was talking about against about 10 that didn't. it was funny to read but damn they are fucking stupid. i never knew it was that bad
VultureHxC

Unread postby pod2dawg » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:15 pm

It's beyond bad.
pod2dawg
Warrior Poet aka Thread Killer

Favorite Player: Phil Gordon
Least Favorite Player: Lane Kiffin

Unread postby VultureHxC » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:28 pm

i also decided to read someone's bright idea of moving garko to left, vmart to first and having shoppach catch everyday. and then someone just theorized a garko and shoppach for texeira trade. wow. i just want to be like jay and silent bob and go to there houses with their posts

"are you shoppachformvp?"

"yeah"

"did you write he's the best catcher ever?"

"yeah"

(kick in nuts followed by a swift beating)
VultureHxC

Unread postby swerb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 4:44 pm

Yes, official site message boards are in all cases a disaster.

While many official sites are very good, the forums attract a lowest common denominator member base in many cases. The people that lack the search engine skills to find the other alternatives. The reactionary angry people that just slam indians.com into their browser after a tough loss.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby jb » Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:22 pm

VultureHxC wrote:i also decided to read someone's bright idea of moving garko to left, vmart to first and having shoppach catch everyday. and then someone just theorized a garko and shoppach for texeira trade. wow. i just want to be like jay and silent bob and go to there houses with their posts

"are you shoppachformvp?"

"yeah"

"did you write he's the best catcher ever?"

"yeah"

(kick in nuts followed by a swift beating)

LMMFAO
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB