Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

OT - Guillen calls into radio show, gets yelled at

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

OT - Guillen calls into radio show, gets yelled at

Unread postby StewieG » Sat May 19, 2007 1:10 am

Ozzie Guillen calls into a radio show because some radio guy is questioning his decision not to start AJ Pierzynski at catcher. The radio host says "Hey, Ozzie, how ya doin?", and Ozzie responds with "Oh f*** you", and yells at the radio host in a profanity-laced tirade. The best part though, is when the radio host yells back at Ozzie, telling him to watch his language and treat him with respect. Ozzie, being the stand-up man that he is, promptly hangs up. It was hilarious. They played the whole thing on SportsCenter. I was dying.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Re: OT - Guillen calls into radio show, gets yelled at

Unread postby CLEfan86 » Sat May 19, 2007 1:22 am

StewieG wrote:Ozzie Guillen calls into a radio show because some radio guy is questioning his decision not to start AJ Pierzynski at catcher. The radio host says "Hey, Ozzie, how ya doin?", and Ozzie responds with "Oh f*** you", and yells at the radio host in a profanity-laced tirade. The best part though, is when the radio host yells back at Ozzie, telling him to watch his language and treat him with respect. Ozzie, being the stand-up man that he is, promptly hangs up. It was hilarious. They played the whole thing on SportsCenter. I was dying.

Ozzie Guillen is a tool, just further proof here. I just can't wait till it all comes crashing down in Chicago.
CLEfan86

Re: OT - Guillen calls into radio show, gets yelled at

Unread postby Dozen » Sat May 19, 2007 1:33 am

StewieG wrote:Ozzie Guillen calls into a radio show because some radio guy is questioning his decision not to start AJ Pierzynski at catcher. The radio host says "Hey, Ozzie, how ya doin?", and Ozzie responds with "Oh f*** you", and yells at the radio host in a profanity-laced tirade. The best part though, is when the radio host yells back at Ozzie, telling him to watch his language and treat him with respect. Ozzie, being the stand-up man that he is, promptly hangs up. It was hilarious. They played the whole thing on SportsCenter. I was dying.

Awesome............... (rofl)
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby consigliere » Sat May 19, 2007 8:37 am

Is this on the net anywhere yet? Someone please post this here if you find an MP3 of this. AWESOME!
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby pup » Sat May 19, 2007 9:12 am

Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby tribefan333 » Sat May 19, 2007 11:23 am

LOL North owned him. Thanks for that you made :lol: my day.
tribefan333
Cleveland Rocks

Favorite Player: Grady/Fausto/Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Joba Chamberlain

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sat May 19, 2007 12:11 pm

Ozzie- who as a tactician I have a lot of respect for- always seemed like the kind of guy who could be very effective in the short term but had the potential to wear out his welcome relatively quickly. If the Pale Hos aren't winning, his shtick goes from charming and whimsical to embarrassing in a hurry.

And got to love North's reaction. Hell yeah- he's a grown-ass man, he doesn't need to sit there and just take Ozzie's bullying. He fired back like he should have.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Hoover » Sun May 20, 2007 10:22 am

He's like a Latin Billy Martin. He's gonna get burned-out quick if he keeps this up. The team and the media will get tired of his act, if they aren't already. They must be pissed, losing 2 in a row to the Cubs. Ozzie's on borrowed time.
Hoover

Unread postby intenso » Sun May 20, 2007 12:37 pm

Ozzie's an idiot.
intenso
alt.total.loser

Unread postby lovsgrady » Sun May 20, 2007 2:48 pm

That is one of the reasons why I am so scared about his optimisim toward Grady. He lets Sizemore know how much he likes him, so I'm just scared about that. I hope Grady sees the real Jack@$$ that Ozzie is. Ozzie is an Idiot and is evil :evil: and I can stand him :x :mad: :-x
Why so serious
lovsgrady
Future Mrs. Sizemore

Unread postby Hoover » Sun May 20, 2007 5:14 pm

As if Grady spends all day wondering what Ozzie thinks about him. :roll :roll:

If Ozzie keeps on saying 'F you' to radio hosts, he'll be out of a job, and nobody will be talking about him anymore.
Hoover

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB