Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

R. Perez to DL; Hagadone back up

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

R. Perez to DL; Hagadone back up

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:11 pm

Just hear this on the radio (thank God I finally found CBS-The Fan and don't have to listen to Bashstun sports anymore...unless the team of the season is getting beat on, then it's fun to listen to them mitch and bone). Rotoworld is the only place I was able to find another bit of news.

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/player ... 191&spln=1
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Re: R. Perez to DL; Hagadone back up

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:13 pm

Am I Here Again? wrote:Just hear this on the radio (thank God I finally found CBS-The Fan and don't have to listen to Bashstun sports anymore...unless the team of the season is getting beat on, then it's fun to listen to them mitch and bone). Rotoworld is the only place I was able to find another bit of news.

You just thanked God for 92.3 The Fan. Nothing you can ever say again will have an ounce of credibility ;-) ;) :wink:

And yeah... bunch of people figured Raffy left for DL stint after Wednesday night's 16-pitch, 4-strike effort that topped out at 85mph.

He looked like something was wrong and it makes sense now.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:36 pm

I hate watching him pitch. His motion is shitty and annoying.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Am I Here Again? » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:47 am

peeker643 wrote:
Am I Here Again? wrote:Just hear this on the radio (thank God I finally found CBS-The Fan and don't have to listen to Bashstun sports anymore...unless the team of the season is getting beat on, then it's fun to listen to them mitch and bone). Rotoworld is the only place I was able to find another bit of news.

You just thanked God for 92.3 The Fan. Nothing you can ever say again will have an ounce of credibility ;-) ;) :wink: .....

Pffttt! Unlike you guys with your cushy desk jobs, I have little time during the day to spend reading such awesome sports sites such as this one. Image

It's easier for me to listen to the radio during the day than to read. With my previous options up here living in red sux country being the Bahstun sports stations, 92.3 The Fan sounded like a breath of fresh air. Have I missed out on other C-Town sports talks stations springing up? All I know of is the poser sports station know as WTAM and the ESPN driven WKNR. Neither is "local sports" IMO. If there is anything else please do share! Our exile will be going on at least another year! :gah:
I've tried 'em all, I really have, and the only church that truly feeds the soul, day in, day out, is the Church of Baseball.~~~Annie Savoy-"Bull Durham"
Am I Here Again?
Tribe-a-Holic

Favorite Player: Sam McDowell
Least Favorite Player: Any Red Sox or Yank

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB