Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Ok im going to complain now

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Ok im going to complain now

Unread postby Get_Wedge_Out_NOW! » Thu May 10, 2007 7:08 am

Why the hell cant we hit when the bases are loaded?!?!? (*when is REALLY counts)

I dont care if its friggin blake, barfield, shoppache or deulucci..........becasue when those guys strike out all 3 inorder its just plain pathetic.

Its getting to the point where i walk away when we load the bases becasue we are guaranteed no more then one run, if any. Yes there has been ONE or maybe TWO situations where we hit it big, like the hafner Grand Slam (but the game was already ours when he hit it)

I can see it now when/if we make the playoffs.......this is goign the be the downfall of the tribe in a postseason series. I know its early but its never too late to start improving and i havent seen any.

The bases juiced situation has cost us around 3 potential wins now the biggest one being the yanks game, and i dont even want to get into it.

Rip on me, call me what you want but no matter how i say it or present it you know im right. THERE IS A PROBELM
Last edited by Get_Wedge_Out_NOW! on Thu May 10, 2007 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Get_Wedge_Out_NOW!
Angry and Irrational

Unread postby pup » Thu May 10, 2007 8:38 am

Hitting with the bases loaded is one of those "snowball" things in baseabll. A team that struggles doing it early on will start to press, causing them to struggle more. All they need is a stretch with some different guys coming through and then the snowball begins to roll the other way. There is no fundamental problem here.

If the biggest concern on your team is not hitting with the bases loaded, I think we will be just fine.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby dmcdougal » Thu May 10, 2007 1:14 pm

pessimist.. lol

time for the game preview
dmcdougal

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB