Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Snowed-Out Games Rescheduled

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Snowed-Out Games Rescheduled

Unread postby Jumbo » Fri May 04, 2007 5:13 pm

Too complicated to explain, easier to just read the article.

Key Point: The Indians will play one of their "home" games in Seattle on Sept. 26 as part of a doubleheader there.
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri May 04, 2007 5:26 pm

Wow. I knew that May 21 and June 11 would be makeup dates. That's fine. The offdays work out fairly well in and around there. However, the disaster comes late in the year. We now have no days off from August 21 to September 12. That includes a 10 game road trip September 3-12 going to MIN then to ANA then back to CWS. And a doubleheader in Seattle in the last week of the season.

How can they possibly reschedule a game with a division rival to accomodate the Seattle game? I guess this is better than what I envisioned, because I imagined us having to play one of these at the conclusion of the regular season. I hate losing another home date and playing a double header in the last weekend of the season. We have no room for any more postponements and let's face it, it is only May 4.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby skatingtripods » Fri May 04, 2007 5:38 pm

For those of you more mathematically inclined (Buff, this is for you) or too lazy to read the whole article, here is the shorthand version of the rescheduling.

4/6 = 5/21, 4/7 = 6/11, 4/8 = 8/30, 8/30 vs. MIN = 8/27, 4/11 = 9/26 (in SEA as DH)

All Jacobs Field makeup games are at 7:05. The SEA DH is going to be a traditional doubleheader, probably starting at 6:05 EST, 3:05 PST.
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB