Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Fantasy - owner for Indians needed/wanted

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Fantasy - owner for Indians needed/wanted

Unread postby mlbfbleague » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:27 pm

Hi Indians fans!

I am looking for someone to run the cleveland franchise in a 30 team fantasy baseball league i that is looking to kick off on 7/1/11, and i was hoping someone here would be interested. i need an owner for each franchise, and im halfway there.

so it isnt just cleveland, so if you are interested period, please take a look at the site, anyone is welcome, although if you have experience it would be beneficial.

it is a roto league, 6x6, holds and ops are the extras in addition to standard 5x5 cats, there are salaries and each team has a cap. it is a lot of fun, and i am sure this league will be around for a while, so if you are interested please check out the rules and just post what team you want to run.

hope to see a few of you join and on there! either way good luck the rest of the way in 2011!

the site is

http://www.mlbfbleague.proboards.com

we will see stats accrue over at a site called fantrax, it is all free as well, we play for fun!

thanks for your time! john
mlbfbleague

Favorite Player: Brooks Jacoby
Least Favorite Player: A-Rod

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB