Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

FAO anyone you gets the PD

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

FAO anyone you gets the PD

Unread postby British_Pharaoh » Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 am

For the second time Mr Hoynes answered my question.
A veritable gentleman on the Indians.com forum was kind enough to send me the newspaper when he messaged me and apprised me of the fact that I was in it.

Any offers? :)

Hey, Hoynsie: While watching the opening 10 games I have noticed that Michael Brantley's approach at the plate is excellent and he is always putting good swings on the ball. All the attributes you wish for in a leadoff hitter. It's early, but do you think he can be what Trevor Crowe couldn't? By that I mean a solid leadoff hitter who will get himself on base by any means and often? -- Daniel Adshead, Bristol, England

Hey, Daniel: I think Michael Brantley is the leadoff hitter of the future. I'm not sure he'll bat leadoff when Grady Sizemore returns, but in the years to come, I think his name is written all over the position.
"There is but one thing of real value: to cultivate truth and justice and to live without anger in the midst of lying and unjust men"

-Marcus Aurelius
British_Pharaoh
Tony Sipp IS HERE!

Favorite Player: Michael Brantley
Least Favorite Player: Alexei Ramirez

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB