Text Size

Cleveland Indians & MLB

Lineup when Sizemore comes back?

Talk Tribe, talk baseball in this forum.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, paulcousineau

Lineup when Sizemore comes back?

Unread postby swerb » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Gotta keep Brantley/AsCab at the top.

Grady to the six hole? Move OrlandoCab to the 7 hole, LaPorta 8, Hannahan 9?

Pronk back to cleanup if he keeps hitting the ball this hard?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Re: Lineup when Sizemore comes back?

Unread postby motherscratcher » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:42 pm

I think you start Grady at the bottom of the order. Last 3 batters somewhere.

You move him up to #2 if he hits.
According to my sources CDT farts in the tub and bites the bubbles.
motherscratcher
Little Larry Sellers

Favorite Player: Ernie Camacho
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby leadpipe » Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:16 pm

Even if he has an excellent return to health from this point, he's been ou of game speed for damn near two years. It's going to be a while before he's top of the line-up good ILO. Anything you got goin' worth a damn you can't interrupt.

He needs to force your hand at this point, instead of being given something.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Erie Warrior » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:31 am

6 in a row? Keep him on the bench.
This natural coozy comes free with every Miller Time
Erie Warrior
Goose Slayer

Favorite Player: 1995 Indians
Least Favorite Player: Global Warming

Unread postby Jumbo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 am

#6 would be fine, but I think that should start him off at #7 for a little less pressure and to keep a left-right-left-right from Pronk-OC-Grady-LaPorta.

If the offense can stay consistent and Choo keeps heating up, where Grady hits in the lineup long term will be a good problem to have.

Call up Chiz in mid-June and put him in at #9, and the Indians lineup looks good to me.

(Please, just let the pitching staff hold up and this insanity can continue.)
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Favorite Player: is not Buster Posey
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby gotribe31 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 am

Agree with Swerb, I think he starts in the 6 hole. But I don't think they move Pronk to 4 even with him hitting, it's nice having Santana break up the two lefties and it's not like he ain't hitting. No reason in the world to move Brantley out of the leadoff spot at this point, .394 OBP so far this season.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Favorite Player: Francisco Lindor
Least Favorite Player: Michigan

Unread postby Jumbo » Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:08 am

gotribe31 wrote: No reason in the world to move Brantley out of the leadoff spot at this point, .394 OBP so far this season.

Not just that, but there's really no other good spot to move him to. I don't like him at the 2 spot over Cabrera, and he definitely doesn't fit in the middle of the order (only 2 doubles on the season). That .394 OBP is wasted at the bottom of the lineup. Just let him just keep getting on base at the top of the order, and he'll be fine.
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Unread postby MikeCheckGW » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:26 am

I think you gotta start Sizemore at 7. Leave the top 6 alone at this point as long as they continue to produce. I recently had a conversation with someone that said the Tribe should bat him 9 and help set the table for Brantley and Asdrubal. Cant say it isnt a bad idea, but Im not sure how well batting 9th will go over with Sizemore.
MikeCheck

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.
MikeCheckGW

Favorite Player: Asdrubal
Least Favorite Player: LBJ

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:17 pm

I like the idea of puting Sizemore in the 9 spot for his return.

Brantley has been playing too well to move him and I think it would give us a dangerous hitter every inning.

Not knocking on any of the guys in the bottom 3 right now, but it would look more potent seeing a "quality" player like Sizemore hitting in the 9 spot.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby TonyIPI » Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:23 pm

When Grady comes back I would expect him to be inserted in the 7 or 8 hole. Cabrera has been solid in the 6-hole behind Pronk and you don't really want two lefties in a row in Pronk and Sizemore.....so I think to break him in he hits 7 or 8.

The real question will be if he proves healthy....if the other players at the top are playing well, what do you do with him? Probably just leave him at 6/7 which really would make this lineup strong (assuming he is back to the player he was, or even 80% of the player).
Follow me on Twitter: @TonyIPI
STOHD.com blog: http://www.stohd.com/Blogs/MinorHappenings.aspx
2011 Indians Top 100 Prospects and More book now available: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/2 ... -book.html
TonyIPI

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Trevor Crowe

Unread postby ministryman » Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:30 pm

The real question I have is when Sizemore and Smith come back who goes down? I think and hope Kearns gets traded/released whatever. I'd rather keep Buck since he can play all 3 outfield positions not to mention first base in a pinch. When Smith comes back I guess Pestano or Hermann go down or they release Germano again. Thoughts?
ministryman

Unread postby Dnthateonthepronk » Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:12 pm

The 7 or 9 spot.

Our lineup is going to be lethal...or at least above average if everybody stays healthy.
Alex White: Just like School on Sunday......No Class.
Dnthateonthepronk

Favorite Player: Dan Marino
Least Favorite Player: Alex Rodriguez

Unread postby MikeCheckGW » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:15 am

ministryman wrote:The real question I have is when Sizemore and Smith come back who goes down? I think and hope Kearns gets traded/released whatever. I'd rather keep Buck since he can play all 3 outfield positions not to mention first base in a pinch. When Smith comes back I guess Pestano or Hermann go down or they release Germano again. Thoughts?

I am going to assume the Tribe sends Buck down (not sure if he has options or would have to clear waivers). I personally like Buck and think he can be atleast a serviceable player if he can stay healthy. Let him get some ABs in AAA that he wouldnt get here. With Brantley and Sizemore being capable of playing CF and Choo also (in a pinch), another CF isnt completely necessary.
MikeCheck

Show me a guy whos afraid to look bad, and I'll show you a guy you can beat every time.
MikeCheckGW

Favorite Player: Asdrubal
Least Favorite Player: LBJ

Unread postby OldDawg » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:27 am

Rat_Tail wrote:I like the idea of puting Sizemore in the 9 spot for his return.

Part of this logic would be looking at the lineup the second time around. Sizemore would be like an extra leadoff hitter the second time through. It would be like he is in the -1 spot. Bats before the leadoff hitter.
"The nose of the bulldog has been slanted backwards so that he can breathe without letting go." -- Winston Churchill
OldDawg

Favorite Player: Mark Price
Least Favorite Player: LePunk Jims

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:00 pm

OldDawg wrote:

Part of this logic would be looking at the lineup the second time around. Sizemore would be like an extra leadoff hitter the second time through. It would be like he is in the -1 spot. Bats before the leadoff hitter.

Exactly. Assuming Grady is back to his normal self it would give us a higher probability of having someone on base for our better hitters.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby T_N_T » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:07 pm

I just hope it doesn't change the dynamic of the team too much when Sizemore comes back, hope they keep up the play/pace they have been on.
T_N_T

Favorite Player: Asdrubal Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Lebron James

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:45 pm

T_N_T wrote:I just hope it doesn't change the dynamic of the team too much when Sizemore comes back, hope they keep up the play/pace they have been on.

Considering we haven't gotten too much from our LF of Buck/Kearns during this streak anyway, I don't think it would matter much. As long as Manny doesn't change our 1-2 hitters while they're hot I think they'll be fine.

The people driving it are the Cabrerae, Brantley, Pronk(?), Supermannahan, Santana and the pitching. Choo to an extent. Grady being back won't really affect any of them except moving Brantley to LF.
cozmeesah

Favorite Player: Grady Sizemore
Least Favorite Player: AJ Pierzynski

Unread postby gotribe31 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Rat_Tail wrote:
OldDawg wrote:

Exactly. Assuming Grady is back to his normal self it would give us a higher probability of having someone on base for our better hitters.

But it also gets him fewer at bats. Put him in the 6 or 7 hole and get him more AB's. Forget about having a "2nd leadoff," that's just something they tell kids in little league to make them feel better about batting 9th.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they could and should do for themselves
-----Abe Lincoln

Let me tell you, if any of you douchebag empty headed stuffed suit nanny politicians tries to fuck with my bacon, I’m going after you like a crazed chimpanzee on bath salts.
-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:43 pm

cozmeesah wrote:The people driving it are the Cabrerae....

No one else appreciated that huh?

I liked it Coz. I appreciated it.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:45 pm

gotribe31 wrote:Forget about having a "2nd leadoff," that's just something they tell kids in little league to make them feel better about batting 9th.

That's what they said to you isn't it?? That you were important and you were a 2nd leadoff hitter?

Be honest... I think we're set for a break through here.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:21 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Thanks, Peek. But, while I'd love to take credit for it, I believe Buff used it first. Not sure if it was on Twitter or in a B-List. Liked it so much I had to use it.
cozmeesah

Unread postby The Tribe Zone » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:25 pm

I'm from the old school where batting positions are earned....Having said that, with that in mind, outta respect for Grady, he's earned better than 9th...

I batted 1st or 6th most of the time...

I loved 6th...seems like your always in a position to make something happen...not much pressure....

And if the opposing pitcher is on his game and putting down our side in order, it gives you a chance for your first at bat to ask what he's got from earlier hitters and be readyer (readyer a word?..readier, whatever)

I like #6....
SMF Tribe

Testing a new toy

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting..."Holy Shit, what a f'in ride!"
The Tribe Zone

Favorite Player: Mattingly
Least Favorite Player: Canseco

Unread postby danwismar » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:56 pm

I've been advocating this (hitting Grady #6 or #7) since February, (when I had little else baseball-related to think about)....mostly just to break up our heavy left-handedness at the top of the order...and to break him back in with minimal pressure. The only down side seemed to be risking bruising Grady's ego. That doesn't seem like a big concern now.
"I believe it is the nature of the human species to reject what is true but unpleasant and to embrace what is obviously false but comforting." H.L. Mencken

Dan's OSU Links - http://bit.ly/1o9DwFo
danwismar

Unread postby Eckersley » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:29 pm

Agree that it should be earned.

Fantastic start by Brantley/A-Cab/Choo 1-3. Don't mess with what's working.
If the Dolans owned BP, they'd give promotions to everyone responsible for the oil spill.
Eckersley
Politically Incorrect

Favorite Player: Dennis Eckersley
Least Favorite Player: Pete Rose

Unread postby cozmeesah » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 pm

danwismar wrote:I've been advocating this (hitting Grady #6 or #7) since February, (when I had little else baseball-related to think about)....mostly just to break up our heavy left-handedness at the top of the order...and to break him back in with minimal pressure. The only down side seemed to be risking bruising Grady's ego. That doesn't seem like a big concern now.

At this point I'm thinking Grady will be over the moon to just be IN the major league lineup, be it at #1 or #9. But personally I'd rather him be #6 or #7 than 9. Him being #9 just seems so wrong.

But you definitely don't screw with the top of the lineup as long as it's working. Leave 1-5 how they are now. At least until it stops working. Too risky the other way.
cozmeesah

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:07 pm

Personally I think you're doing him and the club a disservice by not letting him stay down there for a month.

That will allow him to see live pitching, work on his timing and make sure the knee holds up to a daily grind for a 4-6 weeks. It also gives the big team time to let things fall out with Kearns v. Buck, Sloth, Brantley, et al.

You'll simply know more about all involved and you can make a call when you have more info.

Dude's missed a ton of time with a bad/scary injury. You don't need to ram him in there anywhere right now and there's plenty of justification not to at the moment.

Not to mention he'll play in front of bigger crowds in Columbus ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:11 pm

peeker643 wrote:Personally I think you're doing him and the club a disservice by not letting him stay down there for a month.

That will allow him to see live pitching, work on his timing and make sure the knee holds up to a daily grind for a 4-6 weeks. It also gives the big team time to let things fall out with Kearns v. Buck, Sloth, Brantley, et al.

You'll simply know more about all involved and you can make a call when you have more info.

Dude's missed a ton of time with a bad/scary injury. You don't need to ram him in there anywhere right now and there's plenty of justification not to at the moment.

Couldn't agree more. And so does my half Latvian friend who does Fung Shoey.

Give the dude a month in the minors and he should have his game back. I see no reason to rush him, we're doing ok.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:22 pm

Well don't you and your midget latvian friend go scaring poor Grady. He's gonna think he's at the circus if you two approach him for any reason.

And whatever you do don't approach him with a coffee cup in your hand.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
peeker643 wrote:Personally I think you're doing him and the club a disservice by not letting him stay down there for a month.

Couldn't agree more. And so does my half Latvian friend who does Fung Shoey.

Give the dude a month in the minors and he should have his game back. I see no reason to rush him, we're doing ok.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:29 pm

Columbus could never outdraw the Tribe. Huntington Park only seats 10K.

It's a good ballpark for Grady, it's small so he won't have to cover too much ground in the field and he should be able to get caught up at the plate.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby T_N_T » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:43 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Columbus could never outdraw the Tribe. Huntington Park only seats 10K.

It's a good ballpark for Grady, it's small so he won't have to cover too much ground in the field and he should be able to get caught up at the plate.

He is in Akron right now, when will he be in Columbus?
T_N_T

Favorite Player: Asdrubal Cabrera
Least Favorite Player: Lebron James

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:46 pm

T_N_T wrote:
Cerebral_DownTime wrote:Columbus could never outdraw the Tribe. Huntington Park only seats 10K.

I have no idea. But soon I hope. I'd like to see him play in person.
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Jumbo » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:14 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
T_N_T wrote:

I have no idea. But soon I hope. I'd like to see him play in person.

I think I remember reading before the season that Grady will bounce between Columbus and Akron so that he never has to travel on the road.

I'm sure trying to sell tickets has nothing to do with it. :tfh:
Jumbo
Chowderhead

Unread postby dazindiansfanuk » Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:54 pm

Grady's on a rehab assignment so, he only has 20 days before he has to be activated.
dazindiansfanuk
Tyner Is God

Favorite Player: Jhonny Peralta
Least Favorite Player: Curt Schilling

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:23 am

I would expect to see him in Columbs pretty soon
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby jameseboy » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:58 am

Grady is in extended spring training so that he can play everyday when he rejoins the club. I expect Manny will put him at lead off when he comes back.
jameseboy

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:09 am

jameseboy wrote:Grady is in extended spring training so that he can play everyday when he rejoins the club. I expect Manny will put him at lead off when he comes back.

Extended spring training would mean he would still be in AZ playing in EST games over there. No, he is on an official minor league rehab assignment and has to be activated by April 27th (since it began on April 7th.)

Acta has already said that Grady won't be playing everyday when he first comes up. Maybe 4-5 games a week until he can get back into the swing of things more and the knee can get used to it. He said it's not really fair to play him everyday at first after such a long layoff and serious surgery. With that mindset, I don't see him hitting him leadoff at first either. I'm saying 6th or 7th, depending on the starting pitcher or if Hafner is in lineup also.

He will most definitely be in Columbus soon because the Aeros only have two more games this homestand while the Clippers home opener is this coming Saturday 4/16. They won't make him go on the road, so in Cbus on Saturday he will be. Grady said in an interview that he may go back to Akron after Columbus, so possibly they'll have him go back to the Aeros when they come back home on the 21st. Maybe because it's closer to Cleveland? I don't know. There he will probably play until the Indians come home for the homestand beginning on 4/26, for which he will be activated.

That is my guess.

ETA: As an aside, I saw him three times this past week (1 in Cbus vs. OSU, 1st two games he played in Akron) and he looks very good. Looks just as fast on the basepaths to me. Thursday he drove a pitch to the warning track in left-center that, on a warmer day, would have gone over the fence. On Saturday he blasted a double to the gap in left-center and got to 2nd with ease. Also legged out an infield single by beating the 1st baseman to the bag when he had fielded the ball about 10 ft behind bag and bobbled it a little bit. He flew up the line. IIRC he has not yet struck out. He did once in the Ohio State game, but that was Zach McAllister (Clips used their pitchers for both sides) getting him with a nasty sinker. Haven't really seen him pull anything with authority yet, aside from some screaming grounders and low liners to 1B or 2B. But I imagine that has to do with timing more than anything.
cozmeesah

Unread postby gotribe31 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:12 pm

While we're on the Grady/Cbus topic, I'll be at the game in Columbus this coming Monday (11:35am start). If any other TCF'ers are attending, let's grab a pre-lunchtime beer and talk some baseball.
-----Abe Lincoln

-----Lars
gotribe31

Unread postby Damage » Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:59 pm

Bat him first or 6th/7th.
"I must be cruel only to be kind;
Thus bad begins, and worse remains behind."
Damage

Favorite Player: Terrell Brandon
Least Favorite Player: Joe Table

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:09 pm

ETA: As an aside, I saw him three times this past week (1 in Cbus vs. OSU, 1st two games he played in Akron) and he looks very good. Looks just as fast on the basepaths to me. Thursday he drove a pitch to the warning track in left-center that, on a warmer day, would have gone over the fence. On Saturday he blasted a double to the gap in left-center and got to 2nd with ease. Also legged out an infield single by beating the 1st baseman to the bag when he had fielded the ball about 10 ft behind bag and bobbled it a little bit. He flew up the line. IIRC he has not yet struck out. He did once in the Ohio State game, but that was Zach McAllister (Clips used their pitchers for both sides) getting him with a nasty sinker. Haven't really seen him pull anything with authority yet, aside from some screaming grounders and low liners to 1B or 2B. But I imagine that has to do with timing more than anything.

Thanks for the info Coz.

The best news is that he isnt striking out, which was my main gripe with him. Dude K'ed too much to be a leadoff man IMO.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby skatingtripods » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:43 pm

JacksonDysonJackson wrote:The best news is that he isnt striking out, which was my main gripe with him. Dude K'ed too much to be a leadoff man IMO.

Yes, it's quite the relief that college and minor league pitchers can't strike him out.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Unread postby JacksonDysonJackson » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:48 pm

Touche.
JacksonDysonJackson

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: Derek

Unread postby cozmeesah » Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:57 pm

skatingtripods wrote:
JacksonDysonJackson wrote:The best news is that he isnt striking out, which was my main gripe with him. Dude K'ed too much to be a leadoff man IMO.

Yes, it's quite the relief that college and minor league pitchers can't strike him out.

I also think that he's just swinging more than he would normally. Not getting as deep into counts as he usually does up here. Just trying to get a better feel in the box and get his timing back, IMO. I'm sure those two factors (what I said and what tripods said) are at least somewhat contributing to the decreased K's.
cozmeesah

Unread postby googleeph2 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:22 pm

JacksonDysonJackson wrote:

Thanks for the info Coz.

The best news is that he isnt striking out, which was my main gripe with him. Dude K'ed too much to be a leadoff man IMO.

Yes, thanks. Really good info. Was wondering about both speed and power, which of course will have a lot to do with where he hits...

Put him in at #7. Some games, he'll lead off the 3rd... :hide:
googleeph2

Favorite Player: Todd Beamer
Least Favorite Player: .

Unread postby dazindiansfanuk » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:44 pm

If it was my call, I'd basically just stick Sizemore in the lineup in the spot where his predecessor is currently hitting.... so, 7th. If he's back to Sizemore of old, then we can worry about where he hits later... right now though, i need to see proof that he's anywhere near that level.

I've gotta be honest though, I'd bet that Manny sticks him right back in at #1 and moves Brantley down to #9.
dazindiansfanuk
Tyner Is God

Favorite Player: Jhonny Peralta
Least Favorite Player: Curt Schilling

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:56 pm

dazindiansfanuk wrote:I've gotta be honest though, I'd bet that Manny sticks him right back in at #1 and moves Brantley down to #9.

I understand WHY he would do this in terms of the "managing people" aspect of the move, but you simply cannot move a guy whos getting on base at a .400 clip. You just can't. If anything you put Sizemore in the 3 hole, and slide everyone down so your 3-9 goes Grady, Choo, Santana, Pronk, Laporta, Hannahan. In days where Pronk gets rest, you can slide Laporta up and do whatever with Marson/Hannahan. If Sizemore is back to form in any capacity, that lineup becomes deadly (based on Brantley/AsCab results through 10 games) because all of a sudden, you HAVE to pitch to challenge Cabrera who, while striking out a lot more than BB, gets his bat on the ball frequently.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:47 pm

Had Grady missed three weeks with an ankle sprain or hamstring tweak you put him back where he was. Dude hasn't played but 130 or so games in two seasons and pretty much none in the last 11 months at the MLB level.

No way he moves back to leading off right away. No way. Not on my team anyway.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 pm

Fuck Sizemore.

Keep him in Akron.

This is Jack Hannahan's team now.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:10 pm

GodHatesClevelandSport wrote:Fuck Sizemore.

Keep him in Akron.

This is Jack Hannahan's team now.

:clap:

Wait....

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:12 pm

Who decided it was Hananananaahan's team?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby jb » Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:26 pm

peeker643 wrote:

I didn't. Every moron knows the first decelntion is almost exclusively feminine except for the occupation nouns.

I mean really.

Phillistines.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Next

Return to Cleveland Indians & MLB