Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Chris "The Birdman" Andersen

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Chris "The Birdman" Andersen

Unread postby pup » Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:33 pm

Chris Andersen has been dismissed from the NBA. I don't think I have ever heard it worded that way. Looks like he failed a drug test in a big way.

The only way to get "dismissed" is to fail four tests for steroids, or one fail test for some pretty serious drugs. A few of possibilities would be cocaine, LSD and heroin.

Seeing as how he has never been suspended for the roids, it seems pretty obvious there was some serious partying being done my Mr. Andersen. Chris will be able to reapply for the NBA in 2 years. He was in the first year of a 4 year deal with the Hornets.

Andersen, who averages about 5 points and 5 boards over a career of 253 games, was a fan favorite everywhere he played. His NBA career started with the Denver Nuggets in 2001. He also played in the IBA and NBDL before being signed by the Nuggets.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Guest » Sat Jan 28, 2006 10:16 am

He must have been pretty ruined that year he was in the Slam Dunk Contest and it took him like 50 tries to make 1 dunk

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA