Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Pacers Lose O'Neal

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Pacers Lose O'Neal

Unread postby pup » Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:39 pm

Indian Pacer forward Jermaine O'Neal will miss at least 8 weeks with the groin tear he suffered in Cleveland earlier in the week.

What is it with this team? They are finally able to deal Artest, and now they lose O'Neal. I actually feel bad for Rick Carlisle. He is one of the best coaches in the NBA, but has been hit with horrible luck throughout his career. First he gets dumped by Detroit after back to back 60 win seasons, now he has had to coach a seriuosly under-manned Pacers team for consecutive years.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Guest » Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:36 pm

I dont feel bad for him.
Go Cavs

Unread postby swerb » Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:14 pm

Carlisle has been a hard luck coach, but it's hard to feel sorry for the Pacers. He is a very good coach, and the Pacers were my pick at the beginning of the year to represent the East in the Finals.

Artest self implodes again, Tinsley/Foster have been missing much of the year, and now no O'Neal for 8 weeks. I bet that prick Sarunas Jasikevicius is regretting going to Indiana instead of coming here. Had he done that, we would have avoided signing Damon Jones.

Being able to sit about 5 rows up for the Cavs/Pacers game Tuesday ... Stephen Jackson is my new least favorite player. He is a punk thug, that cried all night to the zebras. He was talking insane amounts of smak to LeBron, and clearly pissed him off. Bron wouldn't talk back though.

Bron came out and SHUT HIM OUT after he scored 17 1st half points.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA