Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

some of you know me

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

some of you know me

Unread postby g00p » Mon May 21, 2007 1:09 pm

it is I Trader Frank!

i found this awesome site quite by accident a few weeks ago and it has been my source of cleveland sports info. I now live out here in New Mexico where we dont know what rain is and there idea of sports is minor league baseball.. class a style.

Anyway i just wanted to drop in and say hello to all those that i enjoyed fantasy with.

Keep up the good work.. this is all i have about cleveland without having to wade through all the "i hate cleveland" national media crap.

Lates

Frank
g00p

Unread postby Guest » Mon May 21, 2007 6:00 pm

Trader Frank, back in the saddle
Good to have you here
Spoon

Unread postby swerb » Fri May 25, 2007 9:19 pm

Holy shit!

Trader Frank ... great to hear from you man. And thanks for the propers on the site. I thought the g00p was familiar, that was in your old email address.

Glad you found us old friend. Im sure we'll be back to talking sports in here pretty often. Don't be a stranger.

And what took you to New Mexico?
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA