Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs/Nets Game Two .. Tues 8 PM ... Tickets Available

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Cavs/Nets Game Two .. Tues 8 PM ... Tickets Available

Unread postby swerb » Wed May 02, 2007 10:55 am

If anyone has any interest, I have seven Cavs playoff tickets ... and I'm looking to unload them for game one of the second round. If the Nets win Friday night, game one will be Sunday. If Nets/Raps goes seven, game one will be Tuesday night ... most likely 8 PM.

I finally realized, if I go to every playoff game ... I'm going to go broke! All I want is face value.

I have four seats, section 121, row 22. Very good seats. Lower bowl, on the corner, behind the visitors bench. Down low, a good view of the game ... which many of the guys in here can attest. It's 3 seats in row 22, with one right in front in row 21.

Face value is $85 a pop for the 2nd round. $340 for the quartet.

In addition, I have three seats right above those in the upper bowl. Seventh row, seats 1-2-3 right on the aisle. Section 222 (in the green in the pic below). They are $44 face, $132 for all three.

Let me know if anyone has interest. I could sell them on that Flash Seats thing the Cavs have for season ticket holders, but I'd rather sell them to one of our visitors at face.

Last edited by swerb on Mon May 07, 2007 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby swerb » Sat May 05, 2007 8:19 am

Game Sunday at 1 PM.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby swerb » Mon May 07, 2007 12:12 pm

I've got those same four for section 121 for tomorrow night available.

Also two in section 133, row 20.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA