Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Playoffs thread

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Playoffs thread

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:59 am

Ive been waiting for this past weekend since atleast January, even without the Cavs involved. This has the potential to be one of the best Playoffs for as long as I can remember. How about dogs goin 7-1 ATS! And the only favorite that did cover was Dallas, who everyone and their mother had as the upset pick. And speaking of PGs how about some props to Jason Kidd, the man stepped it up and made some huge shots. What about Miami having to drape white-T's over empty seats in a damn playoff game to make their "white out" not look too ridiculous. My weekend was spent with a few cases of Heineken, my buddies and nonstop hoops! Yes march madness has nothing on this, not even close anymore.
Nicastro13

Favorite Player: Kyrie
Least Favorite Player: Joe Pittsburgh Fan

Unread postby Triple-S » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:05 am

It was a fun weekend to watch no doubt.

I really enjoyed watching Saturday's Bulls/Pacers

Being totally honest, it's more fun to have a horse in the race though. (same goes with the MLB playoffs..and..uhh..well, shit, I couldn't tell you what a Browns playoff appearance is like, save for that fluke one). But it's been good none-the-less. Could get really interesting here if Memphis and New Orleans keep playing tough against two of the best teams of the past decade.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby fundamentals » Mon Apr 18, 2011 10:28 am

It was great to see that role player, Ray Allen, do well last night.
I know he's not as good as Reggie Miller. :lmfao:

Miami's empty seats looked a great deal like several NCAA venues during the tournament. :hide:
When they win this round and advance, there will be more showing up.
Front runners abound in all cities and come in all shapes and sizes. :bunny:

Tim Donaghy probably noticed the huge FT discrepancy in Miami/Philly game and the fourth quarter of the Mavericks/Blazers games. :dingle:

I can't believe the chair shot Triple H hit Kobe with yesterday. :lmfao:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby peeker643 » Mon Apr 18, 2011 4:43 pm

The most stunning development of the NBA playoffs is just how ridiculously pimp-smooth Bruce Bowens is as an analyst.

Holy shit. Guy was really good for a novice early on but you talk about a cat that dialed his game way up? I'm not all into that bow tie look he wears but I'll be damned if he's not locked into talking to the camera and providing a coherent, intelligent, player's take on everything going on.

Compare and contrast that dude to some head-down marble-mouth like Chris Weber and it ain't even fair.

I love Bruce Bowens. And I don't really hate the bow tie thing when you consider as a player dude was more than willing to elbow you in the balls on a challenge as he was to play you straight up. The bow-tie thing brings it all Eddie Haskell-like ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby fundamentals » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:41 am

Derrick Rose is pretty good. :thud:
Kyle Korver acting as John Paxson and/or Steve Kerr has been entertaining as well. :clap:
LeBum continues to annoy me, but doggone, the dude is a player.

Breaking news from Windy :lmfao:

James to Wear Protective Glasses in Game 3

Brian Windhorst, The Heat Index

Miami-After the overwhelming success of Dwyane Wade and his protective glasses that he wore in Game 2, teammate LeBron James has told reporters that he plans on wearing his own pair of glasses in Game 3 to be more like Wade and because he is a follower and not a leader.

“Dwyane is the man,” said James. “We all know that I will defer to him in big spots and that this is his team, so if I can copy him because he is so cool, I will do it. He knows I support him, even when I’m standing 30 feet from the hoop and look disinterested in what he is doing because they are running the play for him and not me. Remember our celebration before the season: Dwyane’s idea. Signing Joel Anthony to that terrible contract: Dwyane too. I’ll do whatever it takes to bring a championship to this city and will never quit on them…unless Delonte gets with my mom again. Then I’ll kill that mother f@%&@#!”

When asked if anyone else would be wearing the glasses, James said that teammate Mike Miller had requested if he could wear them, but was quickly shot down by both Wade and James because they hate him.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Other than the shit call at then end of the Knicks/Celtics game, these playoffs have been pretty good. I just don't understand how you make that call at that point in a playoff game, then they miss the obvious trip from KG (who once again proves that after Ric Flair, he is the "dirtiest player in the game").

OKC/Denever and Portland/Dallas is where it's at.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Orenthal » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Melo is dumb. Pass to the wrong guy in crunch time, eh, but to give up with 4 on the clock in a 1 point game... ::doh::
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:15 am

^ the way everyone in the national media is singing his praises this morning, how dare you point that out.
Does 'Melo's game 2 performance help or hurt the Knicks going forward? Does he share the ball once Amare and Billups return or does he deem them worthy of AV/Mo status?

It could have been worse. Instead of giving up with 4 seconds left, he could have given up for an entire game. :hide:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:24 am

Had Jeffries made a better pass, you could argue, Walker scores and they lead. Then again I don't think Walker made a field goal all evening.

How about Melo not fouling until it was too late? :thud: :thumbdown:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby jb » Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:57 pm

HeAt will take out Celts in 5 games, maybe sweep. They have the character and experience and hunger. Boston is old & crappy.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 pm

^Care to wager on that? Not like I know any better but I always bet with my heart! :-)
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:50 am

jb wrote:HeAt will take out Celts in 5 games, maybe sweep. They have the character and experience and hunger. Boston is old & crappy.

I'm not sure if this is signed 'your 2009-2010 Cleveland Cavaliers' or 'the Anti-Hex'.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:11 am

jb is onto something with the prediction. The departure of Perkins has impacted the interior defense of the Celtics, at least thus far. Miami will have issues with teams who utilize their frontcourt superiority. KG is still formidable. Krstic, O'Neal, O'Neal (unless the latter two are healthy) aren't necessarily going to dominate the stiffs that the Heat will cart out there. LBJ is suddenly posting up more, a scary thought and without a "stopper" defender, not sure he will be stopped. Rondo also will have to show he can score outside of 10 feet. I hope the Heat goes down in flames but suddenly I am more scared now than before. :hide:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:40 am

I just enjoy it when people pronounce the Celtics as dead this year as they've been in every year they reached the Finals.

You can list your reasons for it alphabetically or numerically.

I'm not buying til I see them lying headless in a pool of their own blood. Y'all shouldn't either.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:59 am

Exactly why I haven't bumped our Perkins/Green discussion. Still think it is the wrong move, but it has to play out. I would not count them out just yet.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:04 am

peeker643 wrote:I just enjoy it when people pronounce the Celtics as dead this year as they've been in every year they reached the Finals.

I'm not buying til I see them lying headless in a pool of their own blood. Y'all shouldn't either.

Yep. I'm sticking with Lakers vs Celtics until I see both Kobe and KG on the ABC halftime show.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:12 am

peeker643 wrote:I just enjoy it when people pronounce the Celtics as dead this year as they've been in every year they reached the Finals.

Reports of their demise might be a bit premature but given that LBJ quit last year or had a hurt elbow or whatever, the Celtics were gifted that series. LBJ's cast this seems a bit more talented than the one from last year. I am actually using reverse psychologically to explain why the Heat will destroy the Celtics in a series this season. Being wrong is what I do. ;-) ;) :wink:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:14 am

They could really use 15-20 mins of Shaq to bang in the middle for the Miami series, but even without him who in dade county stops the ball when rondo is flying up and down the court. If they put Wade on him it'll allow Ray Ray to go off on Chalmers/Bibby like he did on Mo gotti. Just sayin these Celts are built for this and don't think they aren't coming 110% every possesion against the heat. Can they lose, sure, but I still like em and would def lay somethin down when the series prices hit the books!
Nicastro13

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:34 am

Nicastro13 wrote:They could really use 15-20 mins of Shaq to bang in the middle for the Miami series, but even without him who is dade county stops the ball when rondo is flying up and down the court. If they put Wade on him it'll allow Ray Ray to go off on Chalmers/Bibby like he did on Mo gotti. Just sayin these Celts are built for this and don't think they aren't coming 110% every possesion against the heat. Can they lose, sure, but I still like em and would def lay somethin down when the series prices hit the books!

The Heat have pretty much given Rondo the jump shot. I recall not long ago laughing at watching them "guard" him, allowing him to do whatever he wanted, three to five feet off of him and he was clueless. I actually think Pierce and Allen will be the guys that the Heat key on. The most interesting piece coming from this impending showdown will be watching Delonte West and LeBron James on the same floor. Outstanding theatre. :nanner:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby jb » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:33 pm

Alpha:
Anti-Heat bias is overblown

Celts playing crappy as of late, Heat clicking. Playoffs are often about momentum.

No interior depth / game

Old and showing it unlike the freaking Mavz - what is up with that?

Rondo isn't enough and their only hope is KG pulling one more rabbit out the hat and just punking out Bron on the blocks as they give Bosh his way an if he's invisible.

Numeric:
1. No interior depth / game

2. Celts playing crappy as of late, Heat clicking. Playoffs are often about momentum.

3. Rondo isn't enough and their only hope is KG pulling one more rabbit out the hat and just punking out Bron on the blocks/inside as they give Bosh his way an if he's invisible.

4. Old and showing it unlike the freaking Mavz - what is up with that?

5. Anti-Heat bias is overblown. They are a good team.
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:47 pm

Obligatory hate post...

Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:12 pm

jb wrote:Anti-Heat bias is overblown

Celts playing crappy as of late, Heat clicking. Playoffs are often about momentum.

No interior depth / game

Old and showing it unlike the freaking Mavz - what is up with that?

Rondo isn't enough and their only hope is KG pulling one more rabbit out the hat and just punking out Bron on the blocks as they give Bosh his way an if he's invisible.

Can't hate the Heat enough. However, this hate, does nothing to diminish the fact Boston had their way with Miami this year. Yeah, yeah, momentum is everything. Boston is 2-0, Miami is 2-0. Boston has the tougher of the two opponents, though both are nothing.

KG and Big Baby already eclipse Miami's post game. Unless you want to tell me how LBJ and Bosh are living in the post. As for just generic points in the paint? I say check the box scores. Oh, check the fast break points while your at it... That damn Philly defense is really clamping down.

Mavs 2-0, Celtics 2-0. Too much box score, but Garnett, Allen, and Pierce are hardly not producing. Rondo is Rondo, and Jermaine O'Neal has got 3 block per. They need more from their bench, but at least they have a bench.

Rondo went for 17, 16, 10, and 5 assists in the 4 games this year. If that trend continues, and the production of the Big 3 stays consistent, there is no reason to believe that this won't be 4-2 Boston.

I'm not even plugging in Shaq. Who even as a shell of the shell is still unmovable inside, and as evidence last year versus the Celtics he still can play with passion.
Orenthal

Unread postby jb » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:29 pm

You can't put a vlue on swag, OJ.

And the Heat have the swag of the big 3. They are showing their character now after having been unfairly villified for just wantoing to do what they are now doing: winning..

(Getting you ready for the mediots. BOHICA, OJ, BOHICA. OIC. )
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:40 pm

You're wrong. Makes for a good series either way...
Orenthal

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:58 pm

jb wrote:You can't put a vlue on swag, OJ.

Just ask Mo Gotti, Redz, and SSB. You have seen this show before, its just not the one you think you're seeing.

(BOHICA comes when Miami finds a center who can cover for the Bostrich and an actual honest-to-Price point guard who can run the half-court.)
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby jb » Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:59 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:
jb wrote:You can't put a vlue on swag, OJ.

Just ask Mo Gotti, Redz, and SSB.

Pfft. Those scrubbs have no swagg. They enever did a smoke filled pre-championship event in a sold out arana the summer before a season.

That's game.
jb

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:51 pm

The Heat are still about as disjointed as they've been at times during the course of the season.

Boston is not nearly the team they were at the peak of their season. Clearly.

Whatever comes out of it, all well and good. But those are facts.

Two things that are different from the regular season, 1. The Celtics late season and continuing in the playoffs are getting clubbed on the boards. Miami beat them with these extra possessions, and that's how the Knicks are stayin' in games. Melo with 10 boards in a half...please. The Celts D manages to keep the Heat out of sync - perhaps their biggest advantage....but, if they get beat badly on the boards this goes out the window. 2. The minutes increase to starters that come with playoff action, the increased minutes are more valuable to the younger, more athletic guys ILO.

Boston still has time to start playing better, but that's the hope right now, cause is they keep their play as is, they aren't going to win.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Orenthal » Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:27 pm

They will probably just fade out around 9pm. We know how old people like to get to bed early.

Boston 20-5 so far...
Orenthal

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:16 pm

Rondo with 20 assists. I think I could pick out a Rondo line without his name even being attached.

FWIW, there are a ton of Lake Show fans who post on Spurs Talk, and they're ALL rooting for Boston to win the East. I know it's a small sample size, but I swear there's some kind of backhanded love relationship between C's fans and Lake Show fans. Like Ohio State fans who root for Michigan to be undefeated going into the Game.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Celtics looked good, even the old ones, and its just about a guarantee that Boston will be facing Miami in round 2.
Orenthal

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:52 pm

Has there ever in the history of sports been a more nationally anticipated SECOND round than C's - Heat?
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:56 pm

At some point soon all the causes of death listed here regarding the Celtics will be in play. But not yet. This may be their swan song but I'm still unsure why people don't see that there's no better teams in sports at managing a series like the C''s and Lakers.

I have seen each and every reason listed here as the reasons they can't move forward used in the past.

Until I see the body I'm not believing they've died.

Not for a second.

They'll have enough in terms of bigs an effective opponent PG play has killed them all season. Tell me what they do with Rondo.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:46 pm

peeker643 wrote:At some point soon all the causes of death listed here regarding the Celtics will be in play. But not yet. This may be their swan song but I'm still unsure why people don't see that there's no better teams in sports at managing a series like the C''s and Lakers.

I'll throw in the Spurs as well, if it comes down to them and the Lakers in the WCF its also going to be a hell of a series.
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby FUDU » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:03 pm

The Celtics will show up, they always do.

The Bulls team is so damn dependent on Rose, you might be able to call them the Cleveland Bulls.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:49 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:I'll throw in the Spurs as well, if it comes down to them and the Lakers in the WCF its also going to be a hell of a series.

This is not the same Spurs team as a few years ago, even with Manu. They just aren't the defensive force they used to be. I don't think they're even going to get by Oklahoma City, and that's IF they get by Memphis, which is by no means a certainty.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby Cease » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:53 pm

Glad Indy pulled off the road victory in game four.

This guy rules: Image
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Jeff Foster is Freddy Mercury's illegitimate son from some long-ago heterosexual fling.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:43 pm

Brandon Roy without knees just brought back Portland from the dead. Game tied 50 seconds...
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:50 pm

HUGE SHOT BY ROY FTW.
Orenthal

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:44 am

hermanfontenot wrote:
Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:I'll throw in the Spurs as well, if it comes down to them and the Lakers in the WCF its also going to be a hell of a series.

This is not the same Spurs team as a few years ago, even with Manu. They just aren't the defensive force they used to be. I don't think they're even going to get by Oklahoma City, and that's IF they get by Memphis, which is by no means a certainty.

I thought they had more life in them, but, um, yeah. So much for that.
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby FUDU » Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:59 pm

Maybe this series is a rallying point for DaBulls but my gosh should they have been swept.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:35 pm

Has a player ever completely lost it as fast as Turkey Glow? My God, he's just awful now.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby Kingpin74 » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Has a player ever completely lost it as fast as Turkey Glow? My God, he's just awful now.

Cleveland is about to get a kindred NBA spirit in Orlando. Dwight might have his bags packed already, no chance he's there after next year.
"Well then I guess there's only one thing left to do...win the whole, f***in', thing."- Jake Taylor
Kingpin74

Favorite Player: Mario Lemieux
Least Favorite Player: Dwight Howard

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Kingpin74 wrote:Cleveland is about to get a kindred NBA spirit in Orlando. Dwight might have his bags packed already, no chance he's there after next year.

Good. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby Nicastro13 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:32 am

hermanfontenot wrote:Has a player ever completely lost it as fast as Turkey Glow? My God, he's just awful now.

You ain't Kidding, I chalked up last year to getting paid and being on a bad team, then the trade happened and he was back with the Magic I figured he'd step right back into things, but he has just been awful. Sad to think how bad he killed the Cavs two years ago, dude was the best player on that team in our series.
Nicastro13

Unread postby jb » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:46 am

hermanfontenot wrote:Has a player ever completely lost it as fast as Turkey Glow? My God, he's just awful now.

Just goes to show how shitty the cavs were at perimeter D when they played 2 seasons ago. The magic couldn't miss. No wthey can't hit ewater falling from a boat.

This is more proof LeBron was justified in his Decision.

Go HEAT!

Howard will be a laker in 2 years. It will be fascinating how he plays with Pau. I alsways thought Howard was more a blown up 4 than a true 5. No back to the basket game and a petite white girl butt.
jb

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:28 am

jb wrote:

Just goes to show how shitty the cavs were at perimeter D when they played 2 seasons ago. The magic couldn't miss. No wthey can't hit ewater falling from a boat.

This is more proof LeBron was justified in his Decision.

Go HEAT!

Howard will be a laker in 2 years. It will be fascinating how he plays with Pau. I alsways thought Howard was more a blown up 4 than a true 5. No back to the basket game and a petite white girl butt.

If Howard were to go to LA I'd hope it'd be to the Clippers. Pair he and Griff in the front court and go out and get CP3 when he's ready to bug out of NOLA. Shame of it all is Sterling will NEVER spend the dough despite the fact that it'd help him make a ton of dough as that Clip team would be must see viewing 41 games a year.

Speaking of CP3, how much fun has it been to watch him in their series vs LA?
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby fundamentals » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:41 pm

Howard's offensive improvement has been stunning this season. His skills have improved dramatically. Problem is.........everyone else on that team seems to have gotten worse.

CP3 is amazing. Quick, name the Hornets' starting lineup. I can't. Not sure I can name more than five guys on the squad.

I know the playoffs take a milennium but so far, so good. :thumb up:

fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Unread postby jb » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:36 am

Spurs look aweful.

Aweful.

Done.

And the Thunder Rolls.

(That's for Peeker )
jb

Unread postby Bayou Tribe » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:43 pm

fundamentals wrote:Quick, name the Hornets' starting lineup

chris paul, marco belinelli, trevor ariza, carl landry, emeka okafor

;-) ;) :wink:
"Dammit you piss me off. I f#ckin hate you and I hope you f#cking get killed by a rabid polar bear you douche bag."

-- TIMMAH to CDT
Bayou Tribe
"Rickey wants to play baseball"

Favorite Player: Drew Brees
Least Favorite Player: Steve Smith

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA