Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Playoffs thread

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Playoffs thread

Unread postby jb » Tue May 10, 2011 9:09 pm

peeker643 wrote:
jb wrote:BTW - This is the dumbest thread on this forum in a long time. You are all arguing a completely immaterial point. Bron will be cradling the LOB Trophy like MJ in 91 in about another month. And neither him nor the worls will give a rats ass about a bunch of butt hurt Cavs fans rationalizing irrelevant points.

The end will have justified the means to 99.9999% of anyone ouitysiode the 216 & 303 area codes.

Sweet.

I assume that means those of us in the 440 can continue to bitch and moan. ;-) ;) :wink:

Forgot those of you in Niagra Falls. ;-)

Point -> No one cares anymore. Well, maybe the 9 voters who didn't put Bron top 5 MVP candidates and whiney Clevelanders, but hey.

Fact is Bron was money last night in the dragon slaying game. He's trascending. Write he's not in all the comic sans you all want, but it is what it is.

And Eye, I think you are underestimating pure talent & athleticiosm in post season. Even tho Bosh is still a punk and Bron and D Wade should off him somewhere and use his max contract to sign a quality big and a PG.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue May 10, 2011 9:12 pm

That is my point about the teams in the West though JB.

What KG did to Bosh Game 3?

They can do that every game.

Well, aside from OKC, but their are other differences for them.

FWIW: I think Memphis and Dallas give Miami way more problems than KD.

And Atlanta could almost make me hate basketball. Once every ten games they play this amazing brand of hoops that is great to watch. Rest of the time they make me want to rip my eyes out.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Tue May 10, 2011 9:15 pm

jb wrote:Bron will be cradling the LOB Trophy like Pippen in 91 in about another month.

fify
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Favorite Player: Big Z
Least Favorite Player: Jose Mesa

Unread postby FUDU » Wed May 11, 2011 3:29 am

Peeker (Herm), I'm not lock step with Rat on this at all.

You guys both say LeBron's a douche. (I agree)
He's avoiding (I agree he went to Miami to avoid)
He's an arrogant self absorbed jagoff (I agree)
He's not a true leader. (I agree, and never stated he was post June 2010, not even in this thread have I stated such).

Really the only thing I disagree on is his closing ability and results in the clutch (moot for this discussion though).

I'm strictly talking on the floor, not in the locker room or off the court where Wade has always been held in high regard (and IIRC has led the league in jersey sales often). I don't think LeBron even tried to over take that aspect of Wade's grasp of South Beach. All I'm saying is the egotistical self absorbed douchebag LeBron is not suddenly being put into submission by a teammate (or a FO "superior") for basketball matters. I hate to give the dick any credit what so ever but I think he's taken this upon himself to fit into a more pleasing role for winning's sake. The reasons why he would or is are debatable IMO, frankly I'd bet they are self serving reasons still. IMO he's consciously making the choice to make this work right now, and he can derail it still if he decides to. This is exactly why I say the Heat rise and fall with LeBron more than any other player including Wade.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 11, 2011 6:37 am

Does it matter to him if he's viewed as Pippen or Jordan should they win a title?
I don't think the guy cares any longer, might be wrong about it. The funny thing about the big three is it really is the big two and Bosh seems to be the odd man out, might actually bother him more than anyone.

The only positive for me about them winning it would be not having to see Skip Bayless as he might have to head to Tora Bora if LBJ gets to hoist the trophy.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed May 11, 2011 8:49 am

We're one game away from a series involving three current and former MVPs, and somehow I wouldn't be surprised at all if every game ended with scores in the 80s.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed May 11, 2011 9:39 am

Did anyone stay up to watch the OKC/Memphis game the other evening?
I thought Memphis got jobbed some in this game, felt some calls did not go their way.
I actually thought Vasquez got fouled on his miracle three point shot. Oh well, game five tonight. :clap:

Might be seeing Doc Rivers for the last time on Celtic sideline tonight?????
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 10:15 am

Well why didn't you put it that way earlier ya suck wad. ;-) ;) :wink:

I get that. Didn't sound like what you were saying initially. I'm hardly the only one that thinks it.

I agree by the way. I hate him.

But he's so ridiculous on the floor it's sick and he does seem more at ease the last 6 weeks. Maybe because he's at peace with the division of labor and responsibilities.

It's scary how good those two guys can be and are at times on the same floor.

FUDU wrote:Peeker (Herm), I'm not lock step with Rat on this at all.

You guys both say LeBron's a douche. (I agree)
He's avoiding (I agree he went to Miami to avoid)
He's an arrogant self absorbed jagoff (I agree)
He's not a true leader. (I agree, and never stated he was post June 2010, not even in this thread have I stated such).

Really the only thing I disagree on is his closing ability and results in the clutch (moot for this discussion though).

I'm strictly talking on the floor, not in the locker room or off the court where Wade has always been held in high regard (and IIRC has led the league in jersey sales often). I don't think LeBron even tried to over take that aspect of Wade's grasp of South Beach. All I'm saying is the egotistical self absorbed douchebag LeBron is not suddenly being put into submission by a teammate (or a FO "superior") for basketball matters. I hate to give the dick any credit what so ever but I think he's taken this upon himself to fit into a more pleasing role for winning's sake. The reasons why he would or is are debatable IMO, frankly I'd bet they are self serving reasons still. IMO he's consciously making the choice to make this work right now, and he can derail it still if he decides to. This is exactly why I say the Heat rise and fall with LeBron more than any other player including Wade.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:34 pm

Don't be dumb Peeks. This is 100% FUDU changing his argument mid-stream after getting his ass beat.

It's a favorite trait amongs him, Tree and Pros.

And fundamentals the OKC - Memphis game is 99% of the reason I said that was a great night for the league. That was an effing amazing basketball game.

As for you Madre, spot on. That shit is going to be the ugliest 2 v. 1 series in a long time. It'll almost make the Hawks watchable. Half Court Offense = standing around dribbling then someone attacking the rim. Potential for amazing D and 1-off performances though.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 12:35 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:
jb wrote:Bron will be cradling the LOB Trophy like Pippen in 91 in about another month.

fify

Heh. I'm hundies a miles from NEO & I swear I can hear ur & Peeker's feet stomping from ur 12 month tantrum.

Bron no more Pippin to Wade than Wilt was to Logo, Moses was to Doc or Magic was to KAJ early on. It's Lennon & McCartney not Batman & Robin, but y'all keep sobbing if it feel better. Just breath when u turn blue.
jb

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed May 11, 2011 12:46 pm

jb wrote:I'm hundies a miles from NEO

Yeah, I could never tell from the increasing Eeyore-tenor of your posts, JB.

Bron no more Pippin to Wade than Wilt was to Logo, Moses was to Doc or Magic was to KAJ early on. It's Lennon & McCartney not Batman & Robin, but y'all keep sobbing if it feel better. Just breath when u turn blue.

He is what he is, he did what he did. Top-10 all-time talent who will never do it as the best player on his team because he can't get easy buckets as the best player against good defenses. See his shooting percentages in '07 against the Spurs, '08 against the C's and '10 against the C's.

Actually he's a lot like Doc, with Wade as his Moses. Doc would have never gotten over as the top guy on his team, either.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 12:58 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Don't be dumb Peeks. This is 100% FUDU changing his argument mid-stream after getting his ass beat.

It's a favorite trait amongs him, Tree and Pros.

Possibly. But regardless of what iteration of the original post it was, I agree with it. If it's FUDU 3 dot OH then that's what it is. But I agree with that iteration.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:03 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:

Not to mention the blatant fence sitting between over-the-top hyperbole and anti-jinx run that softens and morphs into something resembling I told ya so (much to his horror).

Not sure how I can possibly be more clear than I loathe the piece of shit yet recognize he made the right career move for himself while also recognizing that the potential of that Miami team was off the charts to begin with if they came together.

Well, to our horror, it looks like they've come together.
But who am I trying to convince. JB was on it from Jump Street. ::doh::

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed May 11, 2011 1:23 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:

JB : Lee :: Boris Karloff : Colin Clive
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 1:28 pm

By the way, I hate you JB and hope you get eaten by a rabid grizzly bear.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 11, 2011 2:16 pm

Then I hope a rabid polar bear eats the grizzly.
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby pup » Wed May 11, 2011 2:26 pm

While D-Wade may be the "leader", LBJ is still the best player on that team and on this planet. So he may never "lead" the team to a title, he will certainly be the best player on a championship team.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:35 pm

pup wrote:While D-Wade may be the "leader", LBJ is still the best player on that team and on this planet. So he may never "lead" the team to a title, he will certainly be the best player on a championship team.

Never, ever, ever been disputed.

Team I played on won an NSA C World Series in 2002. The leader of that team was a really good player but nowhere near the best player on the field.

Christ, Trot Nixon was a flipping leader in '07 and Alvaro Espinoza a leader in '95. Albert and Lofton may have been a bit better in terms of talent and production.

Not sure why this is even a discussion point really.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Orenthal wrote:Then I hope a rabid polar bear eats the grizzly.

And if a rabid rhino eats that effing polar bear and eats JB again by proxy (and it strikes me that this will have to go down at a zoo) then that's even better.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby pup » Wed May 11, 2011 2:42 pm

peeker643 wrote:
pup wrote:While D-Wade may be the "leader", LBJ is still the best player on that team and on this planet. So he may never "lead" the team to a title, he will certainly be the best player on a championship team.

Team I played on won an NSA C World Series in 2002. The leader of that team was a really good player but nowhere near the best player on the field.

Christ, Trot Nixon was a flipping leader in '07 and Alvaro Espinoza a leader in '95. Albert and Lofton may have been a bit better in terms of talent and production.

Because Herm said this:
Top-10 all-time talent who will never do it as the best player on his team

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:03 pm

pup wrote:
peeker643 wrote:

Because Herm said this:

Oh...... umm...... :hide: never mind.

Effin' Herm.... ;-) ;) :wink:

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby FUDU » Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

Never changed my "argument" Peek b/c first I wasn't "arguing" and second I just assumed eye's superior intellect carried over to the rest of the posters and I woudnt have to hold up flash cards to spell it all out.

Sue me if I didn't word it the best.

Anytime someone agrees with a poster that eye has a hard on for he needs to interject one of his tantrums and divert the point, it's how he rolls.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby hermanfontenot » Wed May 11, 2011 3:16 pm

pup wrote:Because Herm said this:

Truth. He doesn't have the offensive game to win a title as the go-to guy. He will always be a streak shooter (which won't change), he can't play in the post (which can be rectified) and he's only a 75 pct or so free-throw shooter.

His only two options against good defenses are either jump shots which will not be reliable, or wild drives to the hoop. Good defenses will find a way to keep him under 40 pct, just like the Spurs did, just like the Celtics did- unless he has a legit go-to guy as a teammate, like Dwayne Wade.

Only way the Cavaliers could have won a title with LeBron was to tank, lose 60 games and draft an alpha dog, the same way the Spurs did in 1996-97 the year before they got Tim Duncan.
hermanfontenot
History Buff

Unread postby pup » Wed May 11, 2011 3:25 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:
pup wrote:Because Herm said this:

Truth. He doesn't have the offensive game to win a title as the go-to guy. He will always be a streak shooter (which won't change), he can't play in the post (which can be rectified) and he's only a 75 pct or so free-throw shooter.

His only two options against good defenses are either jump shots which will not be reliable, or wild drives to the hoop. Good defenses will find a way to keep him under 40 pct, just like the Spurs did, just like the Celtics did- unless he has a legit go-to guy as a teammate, like Dwayne Wade.

Only way the Cavaliers could have won a title with LeBron was to tank, lose 60 games and draft an alpha dog, the same way the Spurs did in 1996-97 the year before they got Tim Duncan.

Are you saying Wade is a better player than LeBron?

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Unread postby peeker643 » Wed May 11, 2011 3:31 pm

For nothing's sake, LBJ is the second best mid -range jump shooter in the game behind Dirk according to one matrix or another.

Better than Pierce, Durant, Kobe, etc.

Just sayin'. I was somewhat shocked to hear it today as LeBatard and Van Gundy talked Game 4 and 5.

Even as my hatred grows I think with Kobe turning 60 apparently overnight (one dunk/layup in four Dallas games??!?!) that the gulf between LeBron and the next best player in the NBA is even wider than it was before.

peeker643
Duly Noted

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Wed May 11, 2011 3:57 pm

hermanfontenot wrote:Good defenses will find a way to keep him under 40 pct, just like the Spurs did, just like the Celtics did- unless he has a legit go-to guy as a teammate, like Dwayne Wade.

The Celtics' problem is less Wade and more they're 15-12 without Perk or Shaq. Interior D, interior D, interior D. Its why I haven't completely written the Bulls off.
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed May 11, 2011 4:51 pm

peeker643 wrote:For nothing's sake, LBJ is the second best mid -range jump shooter in the game behind Dirk according to one matrix or another.

Better than Pierce, Durant, Kobe, etc.

Just sayin'. I was somewhat shocked to hear it today as LeBatard and Van Gundy talked Game 4 and 5.

Even as my hatred grows I think with Kobe turning 60 apparently overnight (one dunk/layup in four Dallas games??!?!) that the gulf between LeBron and the next best player in the NBA is even wider than it was before.

The difference between Lebron and everyone else is that he can have a mediocre game by his standards and still be fantastic. Is he shooting a high % this series? No. Who's making more PLAYS?

Of course we're seeing some things in spots we've taken issue with over the years. Of course he's missing some 8 footers he normally finishes.....and with all the warts, and the fact he's definitely not running hot offensively, he's still by far the best player on the floor.

We're not even mentioning half the game, you know, the part where the guy is guarding just about everyone. Game 2, Green hits a couple 3's, Celts hopin' maybe this is the start of something....Heat switch Lebron on him for a spell and you never remember the guy existed.

Hope is clouding reality. And game #4 is a perfect example, cause everone around here who hates Lebron, and everyone in the media who hates how this went down, well, game #4 here - which when it's all said and done could be pointed to as the biggest victory of a championship run......it was done ENTIRELY by three guys. They got zero help Monday. And the only good thing that could come out of the Heat winning the gold ball is the spinning that'll come from the media.

By the way, the West is our only hope, cause the Bulls are only ahead in the current series cause they're playing a bunch of morons. It'd be nice if Carlos Boozer was worth a damn. At this point he'll be canceled out by Joel Anthony. They just aren't going to score enough against the Celts or Miami. No how. No way.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:23 pm

Chris Paul was a better play in round 1 than LBJ has been yet this playoffs.

Of course Paul just finally got that knee brace off and I wouldn't be shocked to see it back on next year.

BTW: best idea ever floating around... Paul for Westbrook +.................!
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 5:24 pm

Carlos Boozer's uselessness is only rivaled by Josh Smiths.

The East Is Dead.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby leadpipe » Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Chris Paul was a better play in round 1 than LBJ has been yet this playoffs.

Of course Paul just finally got that knee brace off and I wouldn't be shocked to see it back on next year.

BTW: best idea ever floating around... Paul for Westbrook +.................!

I would agree, but that's to my point - LBJ could play better - he has played better, in past playoffs, and that being said he's still been excellent.

And Paul and Roy have been two huge stories the playoffs brought to light. Paul limping around with that brace most of the year, and Roy not even around much of the year...those two guys coming back close to full strength and putting on shows was great to see. Two guys that looked for sure that they'd never be the same again. Hope it lasts.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby StewieG » Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: best idea ever floating around... Paul for Westbrook +.................!

If Paul's knees are even close to healthy, that deal makes OKC the instant favorites. His smart play and passing alone would make guys like Ibaka and Harden more credible offensive players.

And New Orleans has to get something for Paul...Westbrook is a pretty good get.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:15 pm

Elimination game you say: http://lockerz.com/s/100810059
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:17 pm

StewieG wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:BTW: best idea ever floating around... Paul for Westbrook +.................!

If Paul's knees are even close to healthy, that deal makes OKC the instant favorites. His smart play and passing alone would make guys like Ibaka and Harden more credible offensive players.

And New Orleans has to get something for Paul...Westbrook is a pretty good get.

David West scores over 20 a game for Paul.

KD is the best off screen instant shooter in the NBA not named Ray Allen.

Ray Allen also gets tired and is old.

KD could put up 40 a game if he played with Paul.

And Westbrook is a hell of a get for a team like OKC if they decide Paul should be dealt. Especially considering he probably only has a few elite years left at most and Westbrook is.... real young.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 7:20 pm

Heat tix musta said "8pm tip off". Nice crowd.

Proud ole men & one arm Juwanna Mann shootin wad early. Heat comfy W by end
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:23 pm

I dunno, KG being alive can swing this game fast.

Bosh is still... Bosh.

He's now been dunked on more by Ray Allen than anyone else ever just in this series.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:25 pm

BTW: as Lead Man said before, Glen Davis is the most confusing case I have ever seen.

Guy went from legit sixth man candidate at the half way to point to..... this.

Adds a shit ton of salt to the Shaq death/Perk trade wound.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:
hermanfontenot wrote:

JB : Lee :: Boris Karloff : Colin Clive

Chicken dinner
jb

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Does Bron drop MF bombs on D West in games?
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:37 pm

Let's put it this way: Delonte has not played well at all this year. In fact he has sucked.

Until this series....

Also, Reggie Miller said this: "It's a luxury for Erik Spoelstra to be able to come off the bench with a Juwan Howard."

I hate him.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 7:41 pm

And only Reg could call Mike Miller almost missing an easy layup (that claw on his hand isn't helpful) and putting it back a big time play.

I hate him.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 7:52 pm

peeker643 wrote:

Cause ur butt hurt sobbin makin shit up?

D Wade & Bron are equals; co-talents, co-leaders. Bosh is the posuer.

And if Wade is MJ I'm Geo Clooney
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 11, 2011 7:58 pm

Yeah that tombstone post is now 100% good. Shaq done.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_d ... nba-wp3023
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:05 pm

See how dirty Wade is playing here?

How in your face?

How fuck you?

How even James Jones is cheap shoting Rondo now off of his lead?

LBJ could never play that role. Never has and never will.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby jb » Wed May 11, 2011 8:09 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Let's put it this way: Delonte has not played well at all this year. In fact he has sucked.

Until this series....

Also, Reggie Miller said this: "It's a luxury for Erik Spoelstra to be able to come off the bench with a Juwan Howard."

I hate him.

Does Spoelstra go out as an NBA coach on Halloween ?
jb

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:16 pm

Holy fucking D-Wade.

There is nothing you can do to stop that. Nothing. LBJ is a better all-around player but he cannot pull a fuck off like that.

One of the biggest willing your team to hang 1 vs I can remember.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:17 pm

I mean:

Boston scores 111.4-per-100, hits 57.4% eFG, doesn't get killed on the boards and is still down only up 2. That's scary.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:43 pm

One of the best games of the playoffs thus far. Holy fuck. Efficiency out the face, shooting, defense, physical.

17 points on first six possessions of the third, followed up with some FTs and then KG and Bosh trading nasty blocks.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

And Paul Pierce is a fucking warrior.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?