Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

NYK @ Cavs Feb 25

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

NYK @ Cavs Feb 25

Unread postby JJN » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:05 pm

JJ showing a nice comeback after the last game. 10pts 6 boards 2 blocks in the first 9 minutes.
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Re: NYK @ Cavs Feb 25

Unread postby JJN » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:41 pm

Sessions with a 3pt at the buzzer to tie it 53-53 at the half. Quite a game.
JJN

Favorite Player: Joe Haden
Least Favorite Player: David Stern

Unread postby Rat_Tail » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:19 pm

Knicks are our bitch.

Baron tweeting good things...

"Watching the @cavs right now @JJHickson21 is ballin super underrated... Look forward to workin with him and see him become a BEAST!"

"Loving the energy I'm seeing... #cavs"

Let's see how long it lasts.
Cleveland is the city where we come from so run run
Rat_Tail
Take Me Back To 2007

Favorite Player: Pronk
Least Favorite Player: Marson

Unread postby Prosecutor » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 pm

Hey Peeks, I tolja Byron was gonna smack JJ upside the head. 26 pts, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 3 turnovers in about 40 minutes. Enough of this feast or famine. Start showing up every night for crissakes.

Nice games by Parker and Jamison, too. Still wished we could have moved them for some youth.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby GodHatesClevelandSport » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Good thing Minnesota won tonight, too, or the Cavs would be in danger of climbing out of the NBA cellar.
GodHatesClevelandSport

Favorite Player: Joe Smith
Least Favorite Player: Joe Smith

Unread postby peeker643 » Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

Prosecutor wrote:Hey Peeks, I tolja Byron was gonna smack JJ upside the head. 26 pts, 15 boards, 5 blocks, 3 turnovers in about 40 minutes. Enough of this feast or famine. Start showing up every night for crissakes.

Nice games by Parker and Jamison, too. Still wished we could have moved them for some youth.

Or JJ will go up against the next nobody and fail to launch.

Again.

That ain't a star my man. That's a run of the mill NBA head case. You can continue to laud him though.

Drew Gooden has a fan club too, as a matter of fact. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2368314786

You could be #47 :thumb up:

However, I think if you start the Hickson Fan Club you'd be the founding member and afforded all the luxuries that go with that honor. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Prosecutor » Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

Drew Gooden has no upside. I'm still holding out hope for JJ. You're right, he ain't a star. But he's flashing. I'm hoping Byron can pull out some consistency. The rebounding is coming along, at least.

28 points and 13 boards for Jamison last night, including 7 offensive rebounds. I still can't believe nobody made a play for him at the deadline. Some 30-somethings with a creaky knee would pack it in on a 10-47 team after the trade deadline, but this guy is a pro's pro. Same goes for Parker.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:04 am

Davis and Hickson should be an interesting pairing. You'll get a good game from them out of every 5. Just enough for fans to say, "if they just put that effort out every night."

28 points and 13 boards for Jamison last night, including 7 offensive rebounds. I still can't believe nobody made a play for him at the deadline. Some 30-somethings with a creaky knee would pack it in on a 10-47 team after the trade deadline, but this guy is a pro's pro. Same goes for Parker.

Not too hard to understand

2011 Salary: $13,358,905
2 years remaining
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA