Insightful Cavs fans get strategy to build & compete for long run.Young,athletic guys & great picks.NEVER gonna waiver.Like Manny?! Yep!
1) Proclaim the Cavs just as good as Heat in angry letter following LeBron's decision
2) Write another just before season's tipoff stating "We will play to win. Every season. Every game. Every minute."
3) After winning opener against Boston, tweet Byron Scott's quote asking why everyone was so surprised b/c Cavs expected to win.
4) Following back-to-back road wins in early November, tweet that the Cavs are in first place and that you are "more excited than ever".
5) After fourth win of season on Nov. 9, tweet " Halfway to our "8 win total" the herd of 'me-too' experts had us at this year:)Team will love yur supprt & get rerun win tmr nite"
6) Find yourself at eight wins two months later, proclaim in just second tweet of 2011 that coincides with best Manny Harris has played that the youth movement strategy which only smart and insightful Cavs fans get was the plan all along.