Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Woj is on his way to Cleveland

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Woj is on his way to Cleveland

Unread postby jb » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:07 pm

jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Re: Woj is on his way to Cleveland

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:29 pm

Anything good? I missed it when reading the Believeland article.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:38 pm

They're all coming/here. Whitlock is in Ctown, hitting up people on twitter on where to eat. Wonder if he gets any access to James seeing he'll never be considered to add anything to the Heat Index.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby papacass » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:39 am

If you still want to believe Woj is the voice of the disgruntled Cleveland fan for letting Bron have it in column after column, check it out:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroncavs120310

In the end, Woj just likes piling on. Whether it's LBJ or the fans of Cleveland, his favorite drink is Haterade. Whoever is on the ground at the moment, he kicks.

The next time Woj writes about anything that has to do with Cleveland will be too soon.

And you can't tell me that he didn't get rock hard watching Gilbert storm out of the arena with his team in ruins.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby peeker643 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:56 am

papacass wrote:If you still want to believe Woj is the voice of the disgruntled Cleveland fan for letting Bron have it in column after column, check it out:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebroncavs120310

In the end, Woj just likes piling on. Whether it's LBJ or the fans of Cleveland, his favorite drink is Haterade. Whoever is on the ground at the moment, he kicks.

The next time Woj writes about anything that has to do with Cleveland will be too soon.

And you can't tell me that he didn't get rock hard watching Gilbert storm out of the arena with his team in ruins.

Where is he wrong?

Just point that part out to me.

And personally, I consider the people here the voice of the disgruntled Cavs fans. Woj has had an axe to grind with James for a year and has been screaming, "Look at me" since July 9th.

Tired of concerning myself with what national whore says what. They all have an agenda. Maybe you're okay with Windy because at least his is out there in the open.

Seriously: we might all want to focus our attention on the gutless fucks still wearing the colors and the people responsible for upgrading .

I remember it like it was yesterday when Joey Graham was your 11th or 12th man. Now he's your starting forward. Maybe he's just improved THAT much?
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby mattvan1 » Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:30 pm

peeker643 wrote: Maybe you're okay with Windy because at least his is out there in the open.

Speaking of the doughboy, he manages to drop this on Cowherd earlier today. "Cleveland fans are devasted. This was their Super Bowl."

Really? Fuck you you fat fuck. Stop lying. Your 15 minutes are up.
I don't need to be patient, they're going to be shit forever.
- CDT, discussing my favorite NFL team
mattvan1

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA