Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs coming on strong tonight

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Cavs coming on strong tonight

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:28 pm

Opened up strong against Atlanta like they should. They came out with a lot of energy.

Too bad they couldn't come out with the same energy against lesser opponents all year.

I think they know they need each game now. Shame they didn't step up a week earlier when they were in the driver's seat for the #2 seed.

Let's hope Chicago's sub-50% away record holds up and the Bulls slip against the Wiz or the Nets and that we don't slip.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby Dozen » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:18 pm

Agree, nice to beat someone like you should from start to finish. I still dont think they get the 2 seed however and I still think it's an early exit from the playoffs. They can be good but just dont have the right pieces to match up in a series against a chi/det/mia.
http://www.thesportshole.com

http://www.youtube.com/TheSportsHole

I have never seen so many kok heads all lumped together like that ~ Yhimmie
Dozen
TheSportsHole.com

Favorite Player: my son
Least Favorite Player: venomous/bipolar

Unread postby leadpipe » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:18 am

Dozen wrote:Agree, nice to beat someone like you should from start to finish. I still dont think they get the 2 seed however and I still think it's an early exit from the playoffs. They can be good but just dont have the right pieces to match up in a series against a chi/det/mia.

They need four more pieces in the starting line-up and they'll be off and running.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:19 am

Dozen wrote:Agree, nice to beat someone like you should from start to finish. I still dont think they get the 2 seed however and I still think it's an early exit from the playoffs. They can be good but just dont have the right pieces to match up in a series against a chi/det/mia.

I odn't know. I think the East could be taken by Cleveland, Chicago, Detroit, or Miami. No team in the East is perfect or even close to perfect. Much will depend on the pieces we do have stepping up and LeBron making his presence known in the paint. He starts working the post more and opportunities open up for everyone else because ALL the defenders suddenly have to pay closer attention to LeBron.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA