Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Is this the worst case scenario?

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Is this the worst case scenario?

Unread postby CharacterIV » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:48 am

Not to add to what may become a threadstorm, but I'm curious to opinions: is the Quitter going to Miami to team up with the not-so-Ambiguously Gay Duo the worst case scenario?

Consider it vs. the other major suitors:

Chicago: worse than Miami because there's a greater chance of immediate success, like Championships next year, whether it was Bosh or Boozer he hauled in there. Worse because the Bulls are actually a franchise that has fucked us in the past. Better, though, because we wouldn't have to endure quite as much hype as this Miami trio will garner, especially if it was Boozer and the Quitter. Better also because it prevents NYC fans from being smug.

New York: worse by far because it allows Knick fans to be smug. Worse because it allows Colin Cowherd to be right in saying a player of LeBron's stature needs a city of New York's size. Better because the chance of immediate championships teaming with Stoudemire and nobody in particular is almost nil.

New Jersey: they were kinda out of it by the last day, but I'd be interested in reading opinions on why it would have been the worst/best of a bad lot.

The carnage is over. Let's start counting the bodies.
Being a Cleveland fan builds character.
CharacterIV

Favorite Player: Indignation
Least Favorite Player: "Brands"

Re: Is this the worst case scenario?

Unread postby Triple-S » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:49 am

Worst part is over.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA