Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

2010 Rumor Mongering thread

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: 2010 Rumor Mongering thread

Unread postby CP » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 pm

No I haven't seen it... link?
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby CP » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:09 pm

Just found Ariza, Battier, Scola...

That is a good offer for Toronto, particularly if they can move Hedo. Don't know how he and Ariza cut on same team. Whether Scola does it is interesting, and Ariza getting F'ed and sent to that craptastic team makes his decision in last year's FA market terrible.
CP

Unread postby metalhead9x9 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:42 pm

I might actually be rooting for Bosh to Houston to happen. Wider distribution of free agents so no super teams are formed while Bron has more incentive to stay and we don't have more teams to climb over. All hinges on how much Bosh wants to be Robin on an elite team vs. being The Man and getting the max. Bosh to Houston, STAT to NYK, JJ to Atlanta, Wade and Boozer to Miami, Reinsdorf and the Russian overlord with their pants down. I'm down.

Of course, I'd much rather have Bosh and Ariza on the Cavs, but a means to an end...
metalhead9x9

Favorite Player: Schaudenfraude
Least Favorite Player: Jeffrey Maier

Unread postby CP » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Ehh, I'm rooting for LBJ to stay and for the Cavs to improve their roster this offseason. I don't care about much else. Watching the Knicks buy mortgage-backed securities thinking they are A paper (Amar'e) is fun, too. You would have thought that NYC, of all cities, would have understood the concept by now.
CP

Unread postby Triple-S » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:42 pm

Just don't see us getting Bosh

I believe that if a sign and trade if offered we'll get beat, and the way he's acting up, I really see him landing where ever Wade ends up.
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S
All-time leader in moral victories

Favorite Player: Yuengling
Least Favorite Player: Nati Light.

Unread postby jb » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:10 pm

Triple-S wrote:Just don't see us getting Bosh

I believe that if a sign and trade if offered we'll get beat, and the way he's acting up, I really see him landing where ever Wade ends up.

Bosh is the more typical / stereotypical pro athlete, as is Amare. The mega markets are a lure for them. It may still be hard to get an in-prime FA here.

Gotta do it right. Draft, develop, and need a lucky break, like a CP 3 just wanting to ball with bron. Just don't see it in the cards for 11, but maybe 12 when space opens up.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby StewieG » Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Triple-S wrote:I believe that if a sign and trade if offered we'll get beat

Not necessarily. For a sign-and-trade to happen, 2 things have to happen.

First, Bosh has to want to come here. Second, Toronto has to agree to a trade. So it doesn't matter if someone has us beat with an offer or not. We would need to convince Bosh to come here, first. Then we have to have a trade that Toronto is agreeable to. And it's the same with every other team looking to get Bosh.

I saw somewhere...maybe one of Windy's tweets(?)...that Toronto actually prefers our offer. Also, they're not interested in Chicago's deals, and they're actually pretty pissed at Bosh right now, so the thinking is they'll only trade him if it helps them out, not as a favor to Bosh.

These work in our advantage. Bosh in all likelyhood doesn't want to come here, but if he wants his extra $30M he may have no choice. If Bosh is dead-set on getting that extra $30M, then he HAS to do a S&T with Toronto. If Toronto doesn't like what other teams are offering (except ours), then they won't agree to trade him anywhere else. So then he's forced to either come here, or go somewhere else for less money.

I still don't think it's likely at all that he comes here...I think it's either Chicago or Houston. But if he does come here that's one way it could play out.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby CP » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:04 pm

Amick tweeted earlier that the Raptors prefer the Bulls and Heat due to the trade exceptions they can get from them.
CP

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Windy never once said Toronto preferred our offer, he said that they were intrigued by it.

Big difference Stewie.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby CP » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:20 pm

Everyone's favorite here, Wine & Gold, chimed in this morning on the Bosh S&T:

Can't really say this is a source that is totally in the know on this subject, but he tells me that in talking to a guy within the Raptors org., that they are disgusted with Bosh. He wants hius cake and wants to eat it too. He wants to dictate everything, but the fact is they are trying to force his hand and accept the trade to CLE. Lebron should talk to Bosh, basically ..and get this deal done.

But., my guess from trying to piece the puzzle together ...a good chance exists that when Lebron decides and makes his announcement, it could be coupled with Bosh ending up alongside him here in CLE.

If not, then Bosh can accept far less, and go elsewhere.

We'll see how it ultimately plays out.

He later expounded a bit:

From what I gather, his stance is he'll play anywhere with Lebron BUT Cleveland. Toronto prefers the CLE offer to all others. They are now telling him, if he doesn't accept the CLE trade, then he can just cut another deal with another team and make far less cash.

What happens now, I presume, is either some other team (Bulls, Heat) somehow come up with a trade that better satisfies TOR, and he joins either Wade at either, or James in Chicago,... or eventually accepts coming to CLE with Lebron in a S/T.
CP

Unread postby CP » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:23 pm

I have no idea what Raps would prefer. I do think that this demand for draft picks in exchange for Bosh is either A) media-driven or B) a terrible way to run a team. Why do you want draft picks from a team who is likely going to be a title contender partly in response to the Bosh trade?

My guess is that if Ariza throws any kind of a fit (public or private) about going to Toronto, they may not want to be part of that deal after dealing with Bosh here. That said, Cleveland's chances to land him seem to basically get the Raps to the point where he either accepts a S&T to Cleveland or leave that 6th guaranteed year on the table. Of the big FAs, he is one of those who probably really needs that 6th year.
CP

Unread postby SDM » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:37 pm

Joe Johnson re-signed in Atlanta.

Poor, poor Knicks.
SDM

Favorite Player: Delonte West
Least Favorite Player: Bruce Lee Bowen

Unread postby CP » Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:39 pm

Per Windy on espn radio, Cavs moving onto trade for Al Jefferson and/or Agent Zero while the Bosh stuff sits at a standstill. Jefferson's cap # is $13 MM for this year and he's signed for 3 more years. Jefferson fits the bill as to what the Cavs need and I'm sure is going to be had for less than someone with his combo of age/numbers should. If this can be done with JJ/West/Parker/Green, it's an instant roster upgrade and allows Varejao to be the first big off the bench. Arenas is much tougher; can't trade Jamison back there and coming up with $17 million is going to be tough unless they take back vets or unless there is a 3rd team.
CP

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Al Jefferson? A thousand times yes.
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby CP » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Jefferson is the low-post scorer on offense many of us were coveting last offseason. If Minn actually intends on moving him, should strike while iron is hot and everyone else focusing on the FAs.
CP

Unread postby CharacterIV » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:27 am

Al Jefferson? Niiiiice. Arenas? Eek. To be fair, even crazy Gilbert should be able to see a trade like that happening as an absolute godsend of a reprieve, but I just don't trust anyone with his history of crazy unless they're coming in for the MLE or so, let alone Zero's 89-year, 153 bajillion dollars remaining deal.
Being a Cleveland fan builds character.
CharacterIV

Favorite Player: Hometown Pride
Least Favorite Player: Wiggins Remorse

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:27 am

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Al Jefferson? A thousand times yes.

Yes.

And Agent 0, a 1,00 times NO. Mistakes repeated.
jb

Unread postby jb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:29 am

jb

Unread postby swerb » Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:57 pm

Shaq weighing offer from Hawks, 2 years at the mid level

http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/07/05/shaq ... n-johnson/
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby StewieG » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:43 am

Broussard was on Mike & Mike this morning and said that LeBron was trying to convince Bosh to join him in Cleveland.
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby CP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:44 am

@Chris Broussard: Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland.
CP

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 am

CP wrote:@Chris Broussard: Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland.

If given the choice, I'd prefer Paul

Is that option all but off the table though?
Swerb wrote:Go start a blog if you want to tell the world your incomprehendible ramblings.

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:I have a big arm and can throw the ball pretty damn far...... maybe even over those moutains. The Browns should sign me, i'll let you all in locker room to drink beer. Then we can all go out the parking lot to watch me do motorcycle stunts.
Triple-S

Unread postby CP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:47 am

Paul is probably off-the-table for this offseason. Perhaps next offseason when he's not going to re-sign with the Hornets but Cavs will need trade assets at that point.
CP

Unread postby waborat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:17 am

Triple-S wrote:
CP wrote:@Chris Broussard: Raptors have told Cavs they would do a sign-and-trade with them for Bosh. Cavs and LeBron working to convince Bosh to join them in Cleveland.

So far, my favorite Twitt yet this off-season
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 am

waborat wrote:
Triple-S wrote:

So far, my favorite Twitt yet this off-season

Wish I could believe it. Can't even begin to wrap my head around "other" options until the main event comes.

That shit would be magically delicious, though.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby CP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:26 am

If Broussard is right (and I've been on him for putting shit out there in the last week without much confirmation - although others confirming the talks helps here), then this puts major pressure on Chicago and Miami. Miami, according to Broussard, is out of any possible Bosh S&T and Chicago would have to give up Noah (and keep Deng) in order to get the deal done.

It makes logical sense, so we will see. My guess is that Raptors (or Bosh) floated this out there to see if someone else ups the ante.
CP

Unread postby Triple-S » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:31 am

"LeBron & Bosh want to play together. Bron would prefer Cleveland. Bosh prefers Chi, Mia or NJ. Who persuades who?"

-chad ford.

Triple-S

Unread postby CP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:33 am

Given that Cleveland is only place where both of them can get 6 yrs and the full max at this point, I would say Cleveland. Bosh's priority is the 6th guaranteed year, and apparently can't get it in the other destinations.

The fight at this point is LBJ's loyalty to his hometown (which is clearly there) vs. Bosh's desire to be in a big market. LBJ loses a lot by leaving, Bosh loses nothing financially and apparently stands to gain a 6th guaranteed year, which he covets. It seems an easy choice, if that is in fact the choice.
CP

Unread postby Cease » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:40 am

What's up Bosh's butt about Cleveland? Man up, be professional. You've got all summer to hang where ever you want, and you are for travelling 41 games+ a year anyway.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 am

Cease wrote:What's up Bosh's butt about Cleveland? Man up, be professional. You've got all summer to hang where ever you want, and you are for travelling 41 games+ a year anyway.

Someone's gotta let him know about The Melt and Great Lakes Brewery. Quick.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby CP » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:43 am

My guess is that Bosh doesn't feel that he's going to get the offcourt monies here due to a combination of market size and everyone wanting the hometown guy (LBJ) for their services.
CP

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:45 am

Bosh needs LeBron, LeBron doesn't need Bosh.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby swerb » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:46 am

FUDU wrote:Bosh needs LeBron, LeBron doesn't need Bosh.

Problem is, Bosh doesn't think Bosh needs LeBron. I think he'd rather be The Man in a big market than come here and win a sausage as the second fiddle.

We will see very soon.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:49 am

I'm not sure you don't have that backwards.

Bosh isn't chasing history, and no one expects him to. LeBron will always be judged against the best, and in order to not come up short he needs someone like a Bosh.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby waborat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:50 am

swerb wrote:
Cease wrote:What's up Bosh's butt about Cleveland? Man up, be professional. You've got all summer to hang where ever you want, and you are for travelling 41 games+ a year anyway.

Someone's gotta let him know about The Melt and Great Lakes Brewery. Quick.

The Kam Zaman hookah bar might be more his style ;-) ;) :wink:
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby RickNashEquilibrium » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:55 am

swerb wrote:

Problem is, Bosh doesn't think Bosh needs LeBron. I think he'd rather be The Man in a big market than come here and win a sausage as the second fiddle.

We will see very soon.

If Bosh thinks he will win a title merely on his own as Alpha Dog, we will definitely be seeing him under Basketbawful's Delusions of Grandeur Machine.
"All Beckett needs to do to cap off this mess is order some fried chicken and beer" – 5/10/12 before Beckett got chased in the 3rd at Fenway.
RickNashEquilibrium
Beer, Bitch

Favorite Player: Mexican Cooking
Least Favorite Player: 99% of all humans

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:57 am

aoxo1 wrote:

I'm not sure you don't have that backwards.

Bosh isn't chasing history, and no one expects him to. LeBron will always be judged against the best, and in order to not come up short he needs someone like a Bosh.

My point being LeBron has tasted a relatively high level of success without "help", Bosh is still in line at the water fountain waiting for a sip.

FUDU

Unread postby aoxo1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:00 pm

Oh sure, I get that DU. My point is just that they are each motivated and judged by different things.
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:07 pm

swerb wrote:

We will see very soon.

Not true at all, all reports are that Bosh is going w/ LBJ or Wade, cat just doesn't want to play in Cleveland. Mainly because we have no center and he refuses to play the five but also because he just doesn't want to play in Cleveland.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:09 pm

CP wrote:If Broussard is right (and I've been on him for putting shit out there in the last week without much confirmation - although others confirming the talks helps here), then this puts major pressure on Chicago and Miami. Miami, according to Broussard, is out of any possible Bosh S&T and Chicago would have to give up Noah (and keep Deng) in order to get the deal done.

It makes logical sense, so we will see. My guess is that Raptors (or Bosh) floated this out there to see if someone else ups the ante.

Don't think that these rumors are 100% sure. I think Toronto is (for the second time) straight feeding the press crap to make sure Bosh remembers that he isn't as in control as he thinks in regards to bringing him the full max. Reports have been flying that Bosh is being a cock toward Toronto. IMO, this is probably just a slap in his face from them via the press.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby FUDU » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:13 pm

aoxo1 wrote:Oh sure, I get that DU. My point is just that they are each motivated and judged by different things.

I agree. I'm giving Bosh the BOD that he wants to win.

FUDU

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:19 pm

If Bosh is sour on being in Cleveland during the season, he just needs to talk to Shaq and get his opinion. Everyone assumed Shaq would HATE living here in the cold.

If Bosh is worried about endorsements, he should think that playing side by side w/ LBJ is gonna open more doors for him as far as endorsements.

I'm sure IF James is recruiting him (as rumors are indicating) James knows of the FO plans and can assure Bosh he won't be stuck at the 5.

There are $29 million other reasons why Bosh should consider a S&T to Cleve. if speculation is correct that Toronto is demanding Noah in return and they are turing their noses up to Miami's offer.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby papacass » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:23 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:Not true at all, all reports are that Bosh is going w/ LBJ or Wade, cat just doesn't want to play in Cleveland. Mainly because we have no center and he refuses to play the five but also because he just doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

More the latter than the former. Bosh has spent seven years toiling in relative obscurity playing for the only foreign-soil NBA team. He doesn't have the star power of LBJ or Wade, so he wants to go to a big market and/or a warm weather city, where he can get what he beileves are his just desserts as a headliner, or at least a co-headliner.

With that established, the Raps' brass would love to put Bosh in a position where the only way he can get his sixth year and hometown raises is to agree to play in Cleveland. Circumstances mean the Cavs currently have a strong ally in Toronto management.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby papacass » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:If Bosh is sour on being in Cleveland during the season, he just needs to talk to Shaq and get his opinion. Everyone assumed Shaq would HATE living here in the cold.

Shaq is also at the end of his career, and by his own admission, benfitted from playing in a quieter city without a bunch of night life temptations. Spending his off evenings with the decaf percolating and smooth jazz on the stereo is how he recovered from games.

Bosh is still in his mid-20s and full of piss and vinegar. A little bit harder to convince a rich kid yearning for the big city that Cleveland has more to offer than Drew Carey reruns and necking with Betty White.

Luckily, if LBJ is in Bosh's ear, Bosh might listen. Personally, I'd take him to Sokolowski's for stuffed cabbage. Once Bosh has that, he'll be speaking Slovenian dialects and he'll be hooked on C-Town.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby noles1 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:38 pm

Also in reply to any Shaq comparison.

They aren't exactly on friendly terms after the Rupal flap.

Bosh's two points are legit and he sees Jamison there to only muddle it more. He knows he would play some 5. Problem I have with it is, what the hell does it matter for 40% of the game? Let alone about a handful of games when we actually play against true centers.

Still, I think this will come down to one thing. Can Lebron convince Bosh to take the money (hidden factor in this) AND come to Cleveland.

To me the timing is curious and I ultimately find it highly unlikely.
Playing here is the closest thing to heaven. Really, I mean it's amazing to be in a place where the fans truly cherish their football team and stick behind them win or lose. We players love them, too. I feel a sense of accomplishment playing here, we are a special breed of football players with a great opportunity." ~ tOSU LB Brian Rolle
noles1

Favorite Player: Jason Kipnis
Least Favorite Player: Mark May's Parents

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 pm

papacass wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:Not true at all, all reports are that Bosh is going w/ LBJ or Wade, cat just doesn't want to play in Cleveland. Mainly because we have no center and he refuses to play the five but also because he just doesn't want to play in Cleveland.

More the latter than the former. Bosh has spent seven years toiling in relative obscurity playing for the only foreign-soil NBA team. He doesn't have the star power of LBJ or Wade, so he wants to go to a big market and/or a warm weather city, where he can get what he beileves are his just desserts as a headliner, or at least a co-headliner.

With that established, the Raps' brass would love to put Bosh in a position where the only way he can get his sixth year and hometown raises is to agree to play in Cleveland. Circumstances mean the Cavs currently have a strong ally in Toronto management.

You are probably right, it's not exactly like the Heat have a real option at the five at the moment.
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:00 pm

Chicago press confirms Noah rumors:

The Bulls have had consistent dialogue with the Raptors regarding sign-and-trade possibilities to land Chris Bosh, according to league sources.

Whether the Bulls are at the top of the list is unknown. ESPN The Magazine's Chris Broussard reported Tuesday morning that the Raptors have told the Cavaliers they are open to signing-and-trading Bosh to them.

That, of course, would significantly increase the Cavaliers' chances of retaining LeBron James, if it's true. League sources couldn't immediately independently confirm Broussard's report.

The Raptors have made clear their desire for Joakim Noah in sign-and-trade talks with the Bulls, who have resisted those efforts. The Bulls have proposed a package involving Taj Gibson, multiple first-round draft picks and a trade exception.

Most league-wide speculation has centered on Bosh either wanting to play with James or Dwyane Wade, whose appearance at a charity event Tuesday in South Florida was canceled.

One issue with Bosh going to the Cavaliers is he currently would have to play center, a position he has said he would prefer avoiding. The only way Bosh can receive a six-year, $125 million contact is via a sign-and-trade.

Raptors general manager Bryan Colangelo told reporters in Toronto on Monday that he may or may not participate in sign-and-trade. However, teams pursuing Bosh believe that's merely a smokescreen and continue dialogue with the Raptors.

In other free-agency news, former Bulls guard Chris Duhon verbally agreed to a four-year, $15 million deal with the Magic. The Tribune reported that new coach Tom Thibodeau had performed background work on Duhon as a possible addition to the Bulls.

http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/20 ... ptors.html
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Unread postby ajunior148 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:11 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:You are probably right, it's not exactly like the Heat have a real option at the five at the moment.

Yep, and neither will the Bulls if they are going to do a sign and trade that includes Noah.
ajunior148

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Bosh at four, Andy at five, and Antawn as the sixth man?
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby peeker643 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:42 pm

Madre Hill, Superstar wrote:Bosh at four, Andy at five, and Antawn as the sixth man?

Hollinger speculated Twan, West, Moon and Powe would go to Toronto for Tutkoglu and Bosh.

Take it fwiw but Toronto would get out of one bad deal and get Tawn's shorter, richer deal back.

johnhollinger My best Cavs-Raps S&T -- Bosh and Turk for Jamison, West, Moon and Powe. Saves Raps $10 mil, replaces Bosh, dumps Turk.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA