Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs/Celtics Game 6

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Cavs/Celtics Game 6

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 4:00 pm

DrPoove wrote:
jb wrote:I don't know if that is EXACTLY what he is saying.

We all want that ring badly. We do have TCE like Hiko say. But even in LA they look back at Elgin Baylor's career with a smile.

So farm this is the best we got.

I hear you, but it doesn't mean we all shouldn't strive for more.

I look back at Nance, Price and Daugherty and smile but often lament we didn't get more.

This team has had a much better shot at bringing it home and has been unable to twice, in horrific fashion.

Maybe just a different view of the same thing...

Common ground.
jb

Favorite Player: Daddy Rich / Carwa$h
Least Favorite Player: Hines Ward

Unread postby Tree » Wed May 12, 2010 4:19 pm

Well....yah have to know what kinda fans you have in the Q. Most of them are privileged wealthy people, with upper middle class and middle class fans sitting in the nose bleeds. My company's owner has seats at the Q, and they run $300,000 dollars for the season including the playoffs. Let's just say they are really good seats, but there are a lot of people paying that kind of money to sit in the Q.

The common fan, the ones who really cheer can't get in to see these games because they can't afford them. All yah got in that place are a bunch of spoiled overprivileged yuppies with a sense of entitlement.
Tree

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed May 12, 2010 4:22 pm

Windhorst says the players are mad at Brown for yanking them in and out of games and they realize he's poor at in-game adjustments. Windhorst also accuses LeBron of checking out. He also thinks Varajao is playing hurt. He had back spasms during the Bulls series and his numbers against Boston are lower across the board from his season averages.

I'm not commenting on Brown's ability as a coach. But if Windhorst is right and the players are angry at him and have lost confidence in his ability to manage a game, that could certainly explain the lack of intensity in the last couple of games.

I still think the elbow injury and the ripple effect is the main issue. But it's apparently not the only one.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Tree wrote:Well....yah have to know what kinda fans you have in the Q. Most of them are privileged wealthy people, with upper middle class and middle class fans sitting in the nose bleeds. My company's owner has seats at the Q, and they run $300,000 dollars for the season including the playoffs. Let's just say they are really good seats, but there are a lot of people paying that kind of money to sit in the Q.

The common fan, the ones who really cheer can't get in to see these games because they can't afford them. All yah got in that place are a bunch of spoiled overprivileged yuppies with a sense of entitlement.

:bag:

Glad to see bringing in Boobie didn't change much, although he looked somewhat better on Rondo. Also Z got his shot, so that karma thing is put to rest. Any other bright ideas we couch coaches can throw out there..

I have no answers...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Favorite Player: Dan Gilbert
Least Favorite Player: Blacks, Gays, Poor

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Wed May 12, 2010 4:27 pm

Tree wrote:I have no idea how cheap tickets actually are but I do know I hate them dern middle class bastards. Pops always told me to only trust a man that owns a trailer and/or rocks a mullet.
“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 4:28 pm

Orenthal wrote:
Tree wrote:Well....yah have to know what kinda fans you have in the Q. Most of them are privileged wealthy people, with upper middle class and middle class fans sitting in the nose bleeds. My company's owner has seats at the Q, and they run $300,000 dollars for the season including the playoffs. Let's just say they are really good seats, but there are a lot of people paying that kind of money to sit in the Q.

Glad to see bringing in Boobie didn't change much, although he looked somewhat better on Rondo. Also Z got his shot, so that karma thing is put to rest. Any other bright ideas we couch coaches can throw out there..

I have no answers...

They didn't even freaking try the gout thing.
jb

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 4:28 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:
Tree wrote:I have no idea how cheap tickets actually are but I do know I hate them dern middle class bastards. Pops always told me to only trust a man that owns a trailer and/or rocks a mullet.

There really needs to be an emoticon for the death of a thread...
"When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience."
Orenthal

Unread postby jb » Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 pm

e0y2e3 wrote:

Don't forget about the pontoon boats.
jb

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Wed May 12, 2010 4:33 pm

jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

WTF is wrong with pontoon boats? Alot of people like to go slow and party.
"Our name is Legion, for we are many."
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Favorite Player: Fenrir
Least Favorite Player: Walt Flannigan's dog

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 4:47 pm

jb wrote:
Orenthal wrote:

I have no answers...

They didn't even freaking try the gout thing.

I just cannot find a reasonable explanation for last night. Sure, I could jump on the mass hysteria bandwagon that LBJ is shit, but we got beat by 32 freaking points. Even being The King and all that, one bad game should not create such a rout.

It was too thorough a beating. The Celtics hitting every off balance runner, every contested three, getting all the loose balls. The Cavaliers as a team come out with good energy if somewhat lax execution to get that 3 point 1st quarter lead. We then have a typical stagnant 6 minutes in the 2nd, beginning with James on the bench, taking Boston’s first real punch right on the chin staggering into halftime.

That is where the fun started. What exactly did Brown tell the team at halftime? We turn two 50-50 balls into Celtic offensive rebounds and Ray Allen threes. Boston’s second punch knocks us out. Where was the Cavaliers run? I have no explanation for how bad we looked last night. Horrible.
Last edited by Orenthal on Wed May 12, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orenthal

Unread postby Ziner » Wed May 12, 2010 4:49 pm

So here is what I don't get. Isn't defense, specifically perimeter defense like 90% effort? How can Mo Williams be THAT bad on defense. What skills do you need to be a good perimeter defender? Speed? He has that. Quick feet? He seems to have adequate foot speed. What skill or attribute, besides heart, is he lacking? How can he just not play better defense? I don't get it.

I am being serious, not a smart ass. I'd like someone be able to tell me why he is as bad as he is.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 4:57 pm

I don't think he has the speed to check Rondo. He doesn't close quickly, cheats then reaches in, and typically guesses wrong. Once put on Allen he fails to read the screens correctly, is usually late, and gives up about 5 inches to one of the best catch and shoot guys in the league.

UConn produces guys like Rip Hamilton, Ray Allen, Ben Gordon, and Caron Butler. Calhoun teaches guys to abuse the back screen curl catch and shoot, and it is destroying us now, as it did when Hamilton was able to pull it off...
Orenthal

Unread postby Orenthal » Wed May 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Time to shift gears and get back on the bandwagon, and no better way then a of motivational video... I don't usually do things like this!

Orenthal

Unread postby dmiles » Wed May 12, 2010 7:53 pm

jb wrote:

Oh man Lake Milton smack...
On Twitter @DaBashers
dmiles

Unread postby Prosecutor » Wed May 12, 2010 10:00 pm

If I'm Roker here's what I'm doing in Game 6:

1. Move LBJ to point guard. If he can't shoot outside, let him run the offense ala Magic Johnson. He can still drive and draw the foul or pass off. But the main thing is to get him on Rondo defensively. Nobody else has been able to stop him and LeBron wants the job. Why not put our best defender on their best offensive player? Putting our worse defender (Mo) on him was a disaster. If LeBron can contain Rondo by himself the rest of the Cavs can concentrate on stopping their guys.

2. Put AV on Garnett. We know Jamo can't handle KG, but Andy is taller, stronger, and All-NBA second team. And he's willing to play dirty if he has to.

3. Put Moon on Pierce. Moon can defend, rebound, run in transition, and hit the 3-pointer. You could also put Jamison here but I like Moon's game.

4. That leaves Parker/West at the 2 guarding Ray Allen. Parker can pressure him more on the 3-pointer than Mo. Allen just shot over Mo even when Mo was right in his face.

5. Shaq and Z split the center position. Mo and Jamo come off the bench, but only when Rondo and KG are sitting down.

This lineup gives the Cavs a big team (shortest player is 6'6") that can play defense and get up and down the floor. They should be able to control the defensive glass, especially if LeBron and Parker help out. When the Celtics set picks the Cavs simply switch. All their players are interchangable on defense except Shaq.

Offensively they lose a little with Mo and Jamo replaced by Moon and AV. But it gives the Cavs some favorable matchups. If the Celtics put Ray Allen on LeBron that leaves Rondo guarding Parker. I would have Parker post up his ass. Or send LeBron down low to post up Allen. If a big comes over to help, that leaves Shaq, Moon, or AV free to cut to the hole.

Otherwise, the offense would be LeBron and Andy running a pick and roll with Parker and Moon spotting up at the 3-point line and Shaq on the block.

I'm not guaranteeing this will work. But I like the defensive matchups a lot better than Mo or Parker on Rondo and Jamo on KG. We know that doesn't work. We could just keep trotting out the same lineup and running up against the same bad matchups or we could try something else. Anybody got a better idea?

By the way, none of this makes any difference if the Cavs come out with the same attitude as they did on Tuesday. But if they decide they want to win this series, I think this lineup gives them a better chance.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Wed May 12, 2010 10:14 pm

Pros, i'm seriously glad you're not Roker. That's all im going to say about that.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby jb » Thu May 13, 2010 8:27 am

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
jb wrote:
e0y2e3 wrote:

WTF is wrong with pontoon boats? Alot of people like to go slow and party.

Redneck yachts. Not saying anything is wrong with it, but it is what it is. A redneck luxury. The pontoon boat is to the bass boat as kickin' back with a busch lite is to workin' .
jb

Unread postby jb » Thu May 13, 2010 8:30 am

Ziner wrote:So here is what I don't get. Isn't defense, specifically perimeter defense like 90% effort? How can Mo Williams be THAT bad on defense. What skills do you need to be a good perimeter defender? Speed? He has that. Quick feet? He seems to have adequate foot speed. What skill or attribute, besides heart, is he lacking? How can he just not play better defense? I don't get it.

I am being serious, not a smart ass. I'd like someone be able to tell me why he is as bad as he is.

Feh. I'm all about jumping on OJ's take and being stunned at how mentally soft this bunch is, but Z, you ever play agasnt someone who was clearly that much better n you?

That's Juwanna Mann vs Mo. Mo is an Oreo skill-set wise. Have to recognize. He's as suburban as Brunswick.
jb

Unread postby leadpipe » Thu May 13, 2010 8:41 am

Gradysmanldy wrote:Pros, i'm seriously glad you're not Roker. That's all im going to say about that.

Ummm, yeah, if he's Roker the Cavs are focusing on the lottery.
leadpipe
The Reverend

Unread postby Fire Marshall Bill » Thu May 13, 2010 9:10 am

Redneck yachts. Not saying anything is wrong with it, but it is what it is. A redneck luxury. The pontoon boat is to the bass boat as kickin' back with a busch lite is to workin' .

Bleah...Go to Lake Mead outside Vegas.

Take 6-12 friends...if you have that many : )...rent a house boat with AC, kitchen, top deck, 2 baths, etc and towing a speed boat.

Cruise the lake, find a cove, and set up camp for a week.

If you want to fish its for 20 lb Stripers that'll snap your rod like a twig

Otherwise its just fun, sun and speed, without the drooling, slobbering, swamp trash

Now, back to yir Cavs dreams and remember, its not how far you drop, its how high you bounce.....

.....and don't forget, Go Lakers
Hope is a moment now long past
The Shadow of Death is the one I cast
Koo koo ka joob....I am the Walrus
Fire Marshall Bill

Favorite Player: Killer Bean
Least Favorite Player: Charcoal&Piss

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu May 13, 2010 9:32 am

Not sure why but I see the Cavaliers adminstering a :spanky: this evening. :hide:
Keep in mind, game 7 would be on Sunday, extra rest for injured players, just sayin' :pb:
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu May 13, 2010 9:59 am

To be honest, I have no idea what to expect tonight. Im watching w/o hope or expectations; letting the cards fall, worrying about reprecussions later.
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 am

Prosecutor wrote:
FUDU wrote:So now the right elbow effects the left hands ability to dribble and finish with left hand, and effects the ability to decide to take it strong to the hole and to hide on the opposite side of the court 24 feet away from the idiots in the same color unis trying not to look foolish?

I didn't say his right elbow affected his ability to dribble with his left hand. But if goes to his left it exposes his right arm to taking a hit, like when Perkins (or Davis?) nailed him with that flagrant foul to his right side earlier in the series.

He was "taking it strong to the hole" in the 2nd quarter and getting fouled consistently. He wasn't able to finish with either hand because the Celtics were making contact further from the rim. It's stupid to foul LeBron at the rim; he's too strong and will score anyway. But if you hit him 5-10 feet out he's much less likely to get the bucket. That's what I saw - they were hitting him earlier in his drive and making sure he didn't get the shot off. YMMV.

As for hiding in the corner, how do we explain that? He was bored? He suddenly lost the intense competitive fire we've seen for seven years? Roker told him to stop hogging the ball so much? Or how about...his elbow is screwed up and he knows he can't hit the jumper and the Celtics are packing the paint and he doesn't know what the hell to do?
Pros you're putting way to much liability on the elbow in a jump shot. If LeBron's wrist was bruised etc then yes what we've seen in his shot would be evidence of the injury playing a significant role. legs and wrist are more important than the elbow, which BTW his legs seemed a bit off in his shot just from a real time observation.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu May 13, 2010 10:16 am

Gradysmanldy wrote:To be honest, I have no idea what to expect tonight. Im watching w/o hope or expectations; letting the cards fall, worrying about reprecussions later.

^This

I've cleared my head of what I saw on Tuesday. The anger and the confusion has been pushed to the back of my mind. July 1st is still a month and a half away. Although, the first time the Celtics make an 8-0 run, the network will be running Tuesday montages, followed by Red Right 88, Fumble etc. I'm curious to see what team hits the court tonight, will watch with interest and try to maintain an even keel (as I had until game 5) If this team puts forth the effort than I will continue to watch. If they shit the bed like they did Tuesday, time to flip over to the dvr and watch those episodes of Little people, Big world
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu May 13, 2010 10:43 am

I have no idea what to expect tonight but I'm cautiously optimistic that the Cavs can win. Even if they don't win, this won't be a replay of game 5. If, for some reason, they happen to have another stink-bomb I would almost guarantee that Lebron would.... stay.

The pain of bringing to the precipice the greatest basketball team Cleveland has ever seen, the most lauded and praised of any team in the league this year, and then being the main reason in the 2 most devastating losses in the city's basketball history would eat away at him. He's too loyal (I still believe), as the King of AK, to kick a dog while it's down and then piss on it's corpse. He would be public enemy #1 in the entire state of Ohio and his reputation as "on the verge of greatness" would be tarnished. Giving up on tonight's game like he did in game 5 would make him the new T-Mac, an enormously talented player who just can't get it done. Everything that's been handed to him on a silver platter the last 6 years would be taken away. The only way to come back from that is redemption. And you don't do that by pissing on everything you've ever known.

The question is, if he stinks up the joint, would Cleveland even want him back? After game 5 I was ready to drive him to the airport myself. I've calmed down and realized that I don't want to go back to the wrong-rim Ricky years. Lebron might not get it done this year but I still believe that if anyone is capable of taking the next step, it's him. It's the hardest step to take and I think Lebron is finally realizing that. Championships aren't just handed out, no matter if you're already crowned. They're earned through blood, sweat, and strained elbows. Time to stop being everyone's friend and to stop worrying about whether Shaq's happy or not. Tonight Lebron finds out if he really does have the Jordan-gene or not.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 13, 2010 10:45 am

FUDU, I agree that the legs and wrists are more important to a jump shot than the elbow. But I'm pretty sure a fucked up elbow affects a jump shot, especially the further away from the basket you get.

We know for a fact that an MRI revealed two separate injuries to LeBron's elbow area. We know for a fact that his elbow goes numb during games because he said so. We know for a fact that the number of shots he takes goes down signficantly when he's playing with only one day of rest, when the trainers have less time to reduce the pain and inflammation. And we know that he only attempted three shots in the first half on Tuesday, which I'm sure is unprecedented, especially in the playoffs. Like you said, he passed up "tons of open looks."

Based on all this, I think his elbow is affecting his shot. You say no; it's his legs, they're "a bit off" when he shoots. OK. We really don't know, maybe there's something wrong with his legs. Let's just say you haven't convinced me. I clearly haven't convinced you. We'll leave it at that. Thank you for your comments.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Prosecutor » Thu May 13, 2010 10:54 am

leadpipe wrote:
Gradysmanldy wrote:Pros, i'm seriously glad you're not Roker. That's all im going to say about that.

Ummm, yeah, if he's Roker the Cavs are focusing on the lottery.

So I take it you guys like what Roker is doing so far in this series? I take it you don't like the idea of LeBron guarding Rondo. You think Roker should stick with having Mo and AP check him. And you like seeing Jamo defending Garnett, too. If it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Hey, maybe you're right. Maybe Mo shuts down Rondo and Jamo kicks KG's ass tonight. I guess we'll find out, because I don't see Roker changing anything.
Prosecutor
Plutonian Outliers

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu May 13, 2010 11:04 am

It's not so much as who Brown has defending KG/Rondo/Allen, it's what he's not doing with them offensively. The Cavs are making Jamison the stretch four and not making KG work on defense. Is KG gonna back down Jamison in the 4th QTR as easily as he does now if he has to actually WORK on defense? Jamison should be working the baseline or running the p&r w/ James much more than they have. You have AV and Moon substituting for starters in the scenario that James is hurt. Can you trust Moon to hit open 3 ptrs, especially with a hand in his face. Is AV gonna provide you more offense than Jamison is able to?
The Cavs aren't making it hard on Boston to defend. They're not moving the ball from one side of the court to the other. Players aren't moving and making cuts and they're not setting screen. It's a stagnate offense and you give a good defenive team like Boston time to set it up and clog the lane daring you to shoot, they will shut you down.
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby FUDU » Thu May 13, 2010 11:28 am

We should know the probability of victory tonight within the first 7-8 minutes. LeBron you can get this back to Cleveland by halftime, just do it.
Criminals in this town used to believe in things...honor, respect.
"I heard your dog is sick, so bought you this shovel"

2011 TCF Stratomatic Champ
FUDU

Favorite Player: Me
Least Favorite Player: You

Unread postby e0y2e3 » Thu May 13, 2010 12:16 pm

“Irony is wasted on the stupid” - Oscar Wilde
e0y2e3
Et Tu, Brute?

Favorite Player: Prosecutor
Least Favorite Player: motherscratcher

Unread postby DrPoove » Thu May 13, 2010 12:56 pm

"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 13, 2010 1:01 pm

Way too nervous and freaked out about this game and it's repercussions for Cleveland and having to face the reality that the Browns would become the most enjoyable sporting season. That sucks.

Worst part is I will be watching from espn3 while in class and needing to participate in a small group discussion that is a large portion of the grade in this class. Nice effin timing.

I am DVRing it but I don't think I could stand not knowing and having to endure any possible pain by myself at 1 am tonight, my dog already has sore ribs from tuesday.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby fundamentals » Thu May 13, 2010 2:10 pm

I know I advocated LBJ to guard Rondo in the previous contest, but I think to win the series now, three things need to happen:

1. D West has to check Rondo for a majority of the game
2. More JJ Hickson
3. LBJ needs to be a hurricane rather than a high wind advisory
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu May 13, 2010 2:21 pm

fundamentals wrote:I know I advocated LBJ to guard Rondo in the previous contest, but I think to win the series now, three things need to happen:

1. D West has to check Rondo for a majority of the game
2. More JJ Hickson
3. LBJ needs to be a hurricane rather than a high wind advisory

You've lost all right to ever mention Mike Browns unsettled rotations and game plans. ;-) ;) :wink:
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu May 13, 2010 2:28 pm

Boston scored 120 pts in game 5.
Interview w/ KG right after the game when asked about their offense.
"It's not so much our offense as it was our defense"

Fast break points, second chance points, rebounds reflect this.

These are the areas Cleveland needs to be better

Boston is going to come out fired up as they want this one closed out at home. KG in that same interview said that there is no game 7, there's only game 6. They don't want to have to come back to the Q and face the Cavs at home again.

Orlando was down 3-2 last year in the same round.

I'm just ready for the tip
Larvell Blanks

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu May 13, 2010 2:43 pm

Same here, Ziner; it's 2:30 and my stomach already feels like i've got little quanno from total recall living in it. Not excited, just anxious and dreading it. No team should ever be held hostage the way Lebron did us. :thud:

I don't know what kind of rotation magic Brown has in store for us tonight. Clearly, less Mo williams will be seen on the court....but who gets his minutes is beyond me. My guess is Varejao will see more of the court and Moon/Boobie get some run at the guard spots.

Seen a few videos of regular season lebron....and it's shocking watching how quickly and aggressively he moved versus the tentative hurl-myself-into-the-crowd moves we've seen this set. Regardless of rotations, this game is going to come down to defensive intensity and ball movement.
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 13, 2010 3:12 pm

I'm hoping my wind returns by game time. Right now I'm still pretty numb. Even now I think a win is squarley in who-gives-a-fuck territory and I wont return to excitement until a game 7.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby aoxo1 » Thu May 13, 2010 3:23 pm

Stop being pussies. We are going to squeak by the Celtics tonight and get our mojo back, hammer them at home in Game 7, and then Orlando?
I know more about pizza than you. Much more in fact. - Cerebral_DownTime
aoxo1

Favorite Player: Hover Jetski
Least Favorite Player: Eric Wright

Unread postby JCoz » Thu May 13, 2010 3:26 pm

aoxo1 wrote:Stop being pussies. We are going to squeak by the Celtics tonight and get our mojo back, hammer them at home in Game 7, and then Orlando?

Right.

I'll be looking for that.
JCoz
Donnie, you're out of your element

Favorite Player: Competency
Least Favorite Player: Gene Smith

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 13, 2010 3:31 pm

and if we don't... then...

Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Ziner wrote:and if we don't... then...

Might not be wide enough to fit all of Cleveland.
Gradysmanldy

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 13, 2010 3:52 pm

Thats why Moses Cleaveland demanded that they build two separate bridges, they have more of a perimeter that way opposed to just one big one.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Cease » Thu May 13, 2010 4:33 pm

Gonna enjoy this anguish from the comfort and safety of my own home. I watched Game 5 at some shite bar on Lorain and had to deal with LeBron/Cavs/Life Haters chirping throughout second half.

You know that loud-mouth, with the rest of bar seething...
"He sucks"
"He thinks he's Michael Jordan, he's not"
"Why ain't Z in there all game"
"He's gone anyway. He's missing on purpose"
"Why ain't he shootin!?/ Why is he shootin!?" on a per shot basis.

I learned my lesson. Go Cavs.
Cease

Favorite Player: Gamers
Least Favorite Player: Chuckers

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 13, 2010 4:36 pm

Ziner wrote:Thats why Moses Cleaveland demanded that they build two separate bridges, they have more of a perimeter that way opposed to just one big one.

Who the hell is Moses Cleveland?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 13, 2010 4:38 pm

Cerebral_DownTime wrote:
Ziner wrote:Thats why Moses Cleaveland demanded that they build two separate bridges, they have more of a perimeter that way opposed to just one big one.

Who the hell is Moses Cleveland?

He's the guy that invented Cleveland... YEAH!
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby DrPoove » Thu May 13, 2010 4:49 pm

LETS DO THIS.
"What is understood need not be discussed."
-Loren Adams
DrPoove
Special Guest Referee

Favorite Player: Cleveland
Least Favorite Player: The Inbred

Unread postby Ziner » Thu May 13, 2010 5:08 pm

Cheesy motivational songs? I want to play

For the Cavs it is ...

Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 13, 2010 5:13 pm

DrPoove wrote:LETS DO THIS.

I removed the youtube to keep this cleaner, but in the absence of me finding a Michael Stanley, "Come on Cavs", this is acceptable as a stand in...
Orenthal

Unread postby Cerebral_DownTime » Thu May 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Orenthal wrote:
DrPoove wrote:LETS DO THIS.

I removed the youtube to keep this cleaner, but in the absence of me finding a Michael Stanley, "Come on Cavs", this is acceptable as a stand in...

Who the hell is Michael Stanley?
Cerebral_DownTime
Go f#%k yourself

Unread postby Orenthal » Thu May 13, 2010 5:17 pm

My entry, lil' more on the funny side, as opposed to my Rambo Paul Stanley video...

Orenthal

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA