Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs/Celtics Game 6

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Cavs/Celtics Game 6

Unread postby RedDawg » Fri May 14, 2010 8:32 am

Shadow Scars wrote:I'm just gonna save a lot of time and just say that I'm melting. I'm melting the fuck down. Nothing about this series made sense to me all the way down to how Lebron walked off the court. Puzzling to say the least. At this point, I'm just assuming that LBJ is gone but hoping against hope that he makes me a liar. God I hope he does. Lebron was suppose to break the curse but instead he just added one of the most depressing chapters to it on his way out the door (possibly).

Get ready for a NBA/Star Wars take. This reminds me of when Obi Wan cut off Anakins legs and screamed, "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness!" but instead it's Dan Gilbert throwing all his money at LBJ and Lebron still walking away and Ferry yelling, "You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Celtics, not join the Nets. You were to bring championships to the Cavs, not lay an egg on your way out!"

Yea I know. I'm sorry lol.

This begs some photoshop work. Whoever does it should get it patented, and sell T-shirts of it when he leaves.
RedDawg

Favorite Player: Joe Thomas
Least Favorite Player: Ben Rapistberger

Previous

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA