Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Cavs trade talk/rumors

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Re: Cavs trade talk/rumors

Unread postby waborat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:55 am

Ziner wrote:I would assume the something big would have been Jamison?

I was thinking Jefferson
waborat

Favorite Player: Megyn Kelly
Least Favorite Player: Single digit temps

Unread postby osucrazy18 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:29 am

reports are in that we just got bosh amare and the wizrds 1st rounder for wally

there now you heard what u want to hear
"On an off shooting night all you have is your fundamentals and your momma, cause she believes in you Mo!!!!" - - - Uncle Austin after Clippers 3/11/09 believe baby believe
osucrazy18

Favorite Player: Confidence
Least Favorite Player: KG's mouth

Unread postby Larvell Blanks » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:38 am

Chris Broussard said on ESPN this morning that the Cavs, internally, have been talking about Shaq for Wally/Ben. It most likely won't happen but apparently it was thrown around the FO.

Sounds like this was "made up" by someone because the salaries don't match up. I guess they need something to talk about. Much like Screamin' A still talking about "how desperate" Ferry sounds on the phone because he knows he has to do something or else 'Bron will start house hunting in Manhatten on his off days. :dead:
Galley Boys are slop on top of a so-so burger and a bun you coulde get from a Covneninet food mart generic pack. They the Antoine Joubert of burgers; soft, sloppy, oozing grease and cheap sauce and extremely overrated by a biased fan base. Proof that if you throw enough cheap sauce shit on a burger you still can't overcome the lame burger. -JB
Larvell Blanks

Favorite Player: Foots Walker
Least Favorite Player: un named sources

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:03 pm

I'm going to be very disappointed if the Cavaliers are unable to do anything significant at the deadline. And not for a lack of trying as they certainly have been in on it seems every star player available. Just disappointed in that for whatever reason we were unable to land a need to push us over the top. I don't care what anyone says, even at 41-11 this teams has some needs, and they have been put on clear display and exposed when playing the upper-echelon teams.

I'm praying something gets done....just so much artillery we can fire with Wally/Snow expiring deals, draft picks, cash, and some decent young players that it would be disappointing if we can't find a fit or a team willing to take an offer from us.

Of the players targetted, Camby would be a good pickup that probably puts us over the top in the East though I think we still would have problems with the Lakers and potentially the Spurs in a 7 game series. Obviously Bosh and Amare are dream scenarios.....would love either one. The two I hold out hope the most for which I think could happen is Jamison or Jefferson. Jefferson wouldn't fill our need for a big, but would add some nice punch to the #2 guard. Jamison is the one I want the most of the two and I think could be our answer to the Lakers Odom. Plus, I am somewhat biased in that I loved him in college and he is my second favorite college player ever behind jimmy jackson.
Indians Prospect Insider: http://www.indiansprospectinsider.com/
consigliere

Favorite Player: Jeff Stevens
Least Favorite Player: Carl Willis

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:14 pm

Larvell Blanks wrote:Chris Broussard said on ESPN this morning that the Cavs, internally, have been talking about Shaq for Wally/Ben. It most likely won't happen but apparently it was thrown around the FO.

Sounds like this was "made up" by someone because the salaries don't match up. I guess they need something to talk about. Much like Screamin' A still talking about "how desperate" Ferry sounds on the phone because he knows he has to do something or else 'Bron will start house hunting in Manhatten on his off days. :dead:

If this is the best we can do, I do it. I try to squeeze something out of Phoenix (like a draft pick) but it helps us short-term and gives us a bigger expiring deal.

From the way he made it sound, it was the Cavs who were balking at something like this and that Phoenix would jump at the deal. You'd need to make the salaries match, so someone like Grant Hill could be had. Big Ben can play their up-tempo game better than Shaq can and I don't think anyone in the East could deal with Cleveland having Shaq and Z... too big...
CP

Favorite Player: Bernie Kosar
Least Favorite Player: Colt McCoy

Unread postby waborat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:17 pm

Consigliere wrote:I'm going to be very disappointed if the Cavaliers are unable to do anything significant at the deadline. And not for a lack of trying as they certainly have been in on it seems every star player available. Just disappointed in that for whatever reason we were unable to land a need to push us over the top. I don't care what anyone says, even at 41-11 this teams has some needs, and they have been put on clear display and exposed when playing the upper-echelon teams.

I'm praying something gets done....just so much artillery we can fire with Wally/Snow expiring deals, draft picks, cash, and some decent young players that it would be disappointing if we can't find a fit or a team willing to take an offer from us.

Of the players targetted, Camby would be a good pickup that probably puts us over the top in the East though I think we still would have problems with the Lakers and potentially the Spurs in a 7 game series. Obviously Bosh and Amare are dream scenarios.....would love either one. The two I hold out hope the most for which I think could happen is Jamison or Jefferson. Jefferson wouldn't fill our need for a big, but would add some nice punch to the #2 guard. Jamison is the one I want the most of the two and I think could be our answer to the Lakers Odom. Plus, I am somewhat biased in that I loved him in college and he is my second favorite college player ever behind jimmy jackson.

+1

Be a shame to lose Wally/AV for nothing this summer (unless they get to smooch the LO'B in June)
waborat

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:19 pm

Did anyone just hear the jackass on the Rizzo (Brinda?) show? He was acting like the trade machine was some new tool just developed and acted like if it accepts it you can go ahead and do it. He seemed to be implying Wally and someone for Beasley and Wade. How do they let these morons on the radio. Is it that hard to find an intelligent caller?
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:28 pm

Chad Ford just went and dropped Boozer's name into the mix. Another last resort deal that I'd do... he is an immediate upgrade at PF and would force Garnett away from the rim.
CP

Unread postby waborat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 pm

CP wrote:Chad Ford just went and dropped Boozer's name into the mix. Another last resort deal that I'd do... he is an immediate upgrade at PF and would force Garnett away from the rim.

When? In 2010?
waborat

Unread postby 4thQtrGlory » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:36 pm

CP wrote:Chad Ford just went and dropped Boozer's name into the mix. Another last resort deal that I'd do... he is an immediate upgrade at PF and would force Garnett away from the rim.

That would never happen. The fans would riot, and it would change too much on the court. Boozer is an asshole, and he will never be welcome back.
4thQtrGlory

Favorite Player: Bernie
Least Favorite Player: NE Ohio Steeler Fan

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Carlos Boozer is always perpetually recovering from his last injury. It'd be great on paper but we hate him and he's always hurt.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby peeker643 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:44 pm

4thQtrGlory wrote:

That would never happen. The fans would riot, and it would change too much on the court. Boozer is an asshole, and he will never be welcome back.

He may be an asshole but the first night he went 22 and 13 all would be well.

From Hitler to hero in a couple months max. Especially if he were part of winning the last game played in June.

You guys can deny it all you want, but that's the way it would go down.
"Great minds think alike. The opposite is also true."

"None of us is as dumb as all of us."

I'm on Twitter at http://twitter.com/peeker643
peeker643
Duly Noted

Favorite Player: Smokey Rowe
Least Favorite Player: Dingle Stetson

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 pm

4thQtrGlory wrote:

BS. We can make ANY OTHER ONE-FOR-ONE TRADE but not Carlos Boozer... THAT one is "too much of a change". What's the change? We don't know how to operate an offense with a PF who can score?

Fans would be pissed until his first double-double.

I dislike Boozer like everyone else but I'll also sell my soul for a championship and if he puts us over the top, I'll be the first to go buy a Boozer #1 jersey on ebay.
CP

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:46 pm

Peeker643 wrote:He may be an asshole but the first night he went 22 and 13 all would be well.

From Hitler to hero in a couple months max. Especially if he were part of winning the last game played in June.

You guys can deny it all you want, but that's the way it would go down.

EXACTLY.
CP

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:47 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:Carlos Boozer is always perpetually recovering from his last injury. It'd be great on paper but we hate him and he's always hurt.

Except he's an expiring deal next year since he won't opt out... He + Big Ben in the offseason = major trade in the making.
CP

Unread postby papacass » Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:48 pm

waborat wrote:
Consigliere wrote:I'm going to be very disappointed if the Cavaliers are unable to do anything significant at the deadline. And not for a lack of trying as they certainly have been in on it seems every star player available. Just disappointed in that for whatever reason we were unable to land a need to push us over the top. I don't care what anyone says, even at 41-11 this teams has some needs, and they have been put on clear display and exposed when playing the upper-echelon teams.

+1

Be a shame to lose Wally/AV for nothing this summer (unless they get to smooch the LO'B in June)

The sharks are circling. Getting ready to let Ferry have it if 3 p.m. passes and all is quiet on the western front.

And actually, it wouldn't be a shame to lose Wally this summer for nothing. Not when you're $30-some-odd million over the cap. AV would cut deeper because the Cavs don't have a lot of frontcourt depth.
papacass

Favorite Player: D. Miles jersey
Least Favorite Player: D. Stallworth jersey

Unread postby scott » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:05 pm

"The Cavaliers have offered Ben Wallace and Sasha Pavlovic to the Suns for Shaquille O'Neal, according to sources close to Brian Windhorst.

Via Plain Dealer"

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi ... n_on_shaq/

For a team content to stand pat, there sure is a lot of smoke.......
scott

Favorite Player: Sabby Piscitelli
Least Favorite Player: Everyone Else

Unread postby Madre Hill, Superstar » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:06 pm

Papa Cass wrote:The sharks are circling. Getting ready to let Ferry have it if 3 p.m. passes and all is quiet on the western front.

Alas, my Internet access at work is more closely monitored, so I won't be able to view the meltdown in real-time.
And actually, it wouldn't be a shame to lose Wally this summer for nothing. Not when you're $30-some-odd million over the cap. AV would cut deeper because the Cavs don't have a lot of frontcourt depth.

Not to mention Wally re-signing at, say, $3-5 mil for a year or two.

And what the hell are Windy's sources smoking?
"The fucking Who...... If I want to watch old people run around ill go set fire to a nursing home." - CDT
Madre Hill, Superstar
Eternal Optimist

Favorite Player: The Playa
Least Favorite Player: The Game

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:07 pm

Given that ESPN now reporting that Portland is not moving LaFrenz's deal... Cleveland appears only one willing to take on salary.

Sasha/Ben to Phoenix for Shaq
Wally to Milwaukee for Jefferson

?

Not exactly "minor moves not affecting chemistry" but you break your own rules if you end up sending trash out the door for two All-Stars.
CP

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:09 pm

CP wrote:Given that ESPN now reporting that Portland is not moving LaFrenz's deal... Cleveland appears only one willing to take on salary.

?

Not exactly "minor moves not affecting chemistry" but you break your own rules if you end up sending trash out the door for two All-Stars.

Or Wally to Utah for Boozer
CP

Unread postby Mr. MacPhisto » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:18 pm

CP wrote:
CP wrote:Given that ESPN now reporting that Portland is not moving LaFrenz's deal... Cleveland appears only one willing to take on salary.

?

Why would Utah do that? If it's Wally and a first to Utah then I can see them taking ti because they have something to show for Boozer.
Mr. MacPhisto
Troll

Favorite Player: LeBron James
Least Favorite Player: A.J. Pierzynski

Unread postby scott » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:
CP wrote:

?

Why would Utah do that? If it's Wally and a first to Utah then I can see them taking ti because they have something to show for Boozer.

The 29th or 30th pick isn't worth much at all. They gotta be asking for Hickson.
scott

Unread postby CP » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:21 pm

Mr. MacPhisto wrote:Why would Utah do that? If it's Wally and a first to Utah then I can see them taking ti because they have something to show for Boozer.

Same reason as everyone else... relief from salaries. If Boozer doesn't opt out they are WAY over the luxury tax threshold if they re-sign Millsap. Now they can just transfer Boozer's salary to Millsap.

I agree they can do that in the offseason, but they may be as scared as everyone else that there will be no takers.
CP

Unread postby waborat » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Papa Cass wrote:+1

The sharks are circling. Getting ready to let Ferry have it if 3 p.m. passes and all is quiet on the western front.

[/quote]

Never from me Cass...just glad to se that the FO has been trying like hell to make this team better over the past 2 weeks...understand that it takes 2 to tango, but we all had hopes since last post-season that Wally was our big chip this February and it would be a bit of a letdown if we can't add one more piece and play out the rest of the season with 5 shooting guards (unless, once again, they get the "Larry O'")
waborat

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Papa Cass wrote:The sharks are circling. Getting ready to let Ferry have it if 3 p.m. passes and all is quiet on the western front.

Well, I am sure some may take it as an opportunity to blast Ferry.....but as I said I would not necessarily be disappointed in Ferry as he has been trying to make a deal. Something may still happen.

Only way I would get upset at Ferry at this point is if something comes down the pipeline post trade deadline of a few offers on the table he did not accept that made sense.

In any case, if an impact player can be had today, we should be doing almost what it takes to get them. This team looks Finals worthy, but I just don't believe they are the slam dunk to get there and even if they do I don't think they have a chance agaisnt the Lakers. You get me Stoudamire/Bosh/Jamison/Jefferson and I would likely change my opinion on that. Shaq would be an interesting pickup too.
consigliere

Unread postby diminishingskills » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Consigliere wrote:In any case, if an impact player can be had today, we should be doing almost what it takes to get them.

I think you've been following Shapiro for far too long, T. ;)

This team looks Finals worthy, but I just don't believe they are the slam dunk to get there and even if they do I don't think they have a chance agaisnt the Lakers. You get me Stoudamire/Bosh/Jamison/Jefferson and I would likely change my opinion on that. Shaq would be an interesting pickup too.

Rule #1: Never, EVER judge the NBA by what happens in January or February. Playoffs are a whole 'nother animal.

Rule #2: Never, EVER judge an NBA team based on one or two games (like the two games between the Cavs and the Lakers). Props to the Lakers for winning them both, but it has almost zero predictive effect as to what might happen in June.

Teams can look damn near unbeatable for stretches throughout the regular season -- the Cavs sure did back in December -- but it never lasts. Certainly not into the second season.
If it flies, floats, or fornicates, always rent it -- it's cheaper in the long run.
diminishingskills
TCF Alumni President

Favorite Player: Those who try
Least Favorite Player: Those who don't

Unread postby khetti » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:36 pm

UPDATE (12:29 p.m. ET): Multiple sources with knowledge of the talks between Cleveland and Phoenix today are saying as of noontime that a deal actually coming together to team Shaquille O'Neal and LeBron James is very unlikely.

No one is denying that the teams have talked, but we're getting strong hints now that this deal is in no way close.
khetti

Favorite Player: Kip
Least Favorite Player: Big Ben's Fat Face

Unread postby Hi Oktane » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 pm

DiminishingSkills wrote:Rule #1: Never, EVER judge the NBA by what happens in January or February. Playoffs are a whole 'nother animal.

Rule #2: Never, EVER judge an NBA team based on one or two games (like the two games between the Cavs and the Lakers). Props to the Lakers for winning them both, but it has almost zero predictive effect as to what might happen in June.

Teams can look damn near unbeatable for stretches throughout the regular season -- the Cavs sure did back in December -- but it never lasts. Certainly not into the second season.

Sincerely, 1989
"At least the Scots didn't have to tune in with the rest of the country and watch their women get plowed by Longshanks and his men."
~Commodore Perry on the difference between baseball's flawed economics : Indians :: prima nocta : Scots
Hi Oktane
TPS Report Grader

Favorite Player: Brother Red
Least Favorite Player: IHS

Unread postby dpdad » Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:49 pm

When the Cavs got Wally last year, one of the big selling points about the trade was his expiring contract this year, and the flexibility they would have. I'd be greatly disappointed if Ferry ended up standing pat.
dpdad

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:03 pm

Hi Oktane wrote:
DiminishingSkills wrote:Rule #1: Never, EVER judge the NBA by what happens in January or February. Playoffs are a whole 'nother animal.

Sincerely, 1989

Not following you guys here....in other words, we can get beat in the first two rounds then, huh? ;-) ;) :wink:

I agree you can't put much into the two Lakers games (hell we beat the Spurs in both games in the regular season in 2006-2007 and then they swept us in the Finals). But we have struggled some against the better teams (1-4 against the Big 3) and it is the way we have been dominated at times against those teams that concerns me.

I think the Cavs need to absolutely make a move if someone is willing to play tango with us. To not do so is a mistake we'll all be crying about in May/June when this team as-is falls short of expectations. YMMV.
consigliere

Unread postby jaydog1313 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:27 pm

did anyone just hear stephen a jackass on espn. he said that even if the cavs make a big move and win it all lebron would still leave to go to ny. he is now saying shaq is going to follow him there as well. what an idiot
jaydog1313

Unread postby cdog72 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:29 pm

It seems like we are the only team willing to take on any salary right now. I would be surprised if Ferry didn't make a trade, but I also boubt we will hear anything about it untill after the deadline...just like last year. Hopefully he's going back and forth with multiple teams right now squeezing everything he can out of what we have to offer!!
cdog72

Favorite Player: Steve Everitt
Least Favorite Player: Bubby Brister

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:31 pm

cdog72 wrote:It seems like we are the only team willing to take on any salary right now. I would be surprised if Ferry didn't make a trade, but I also boubt we will hear anything about it untill after the deadline...just like last year. Hopefully he's going back and forth with multiple teams right now squeezing everything he can out of what we have to offer!!

Welcome to the boards.

And I agree with you.

With the Cavs willing to take on salary, I will be VERY surprised if we don't land someone.

Chris Grant was on the radio this morning and said that going into the deadline day all the deals are on the table and all they need to do is just decide which they like and then get the league on the phone and approve. Last year was different as the whole Ben/Wally/West thing came together out of nowhere. So, I am led to believe the Cavs are thinking over 3-5 possible trades and will announce one (two?) at the deadline.
consigliere

Unread postby Gradysmanldy » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:41 pm

http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index.ssf ... gling.html

Windhorst claiming that there is a big 3-way trade possibility on the horizon.
Check me out at Dawgsbynature, where I write stuff, or @twitter as Josh Finney.
Gradysmanldy

Favorite Player: Melts Parmageddon
Least Favorite Player: The East Coast media

Unread postby CharacterIV » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:45 pm

jaydog1313 wrote:did anyone just hear stephen a jackass on espn. he said that even if the cavs make a big move and win it all lebron would still leave to go to ny. he is now saying shaq is going to follow him there as well. what an idiot

Along with Amare, Bosh, Steve Nash, and the reincarnated spirit of Wilt Chamberlain. It'll be a good team the Knicks have in 2010-11. With all that talent, it's a good thing the commissioner's office is going to pass special rules allowing the Knicks to play 7 guys on the floor at a time.

S.A.S. = :loadof:.
Being a Cleveland fan builds character.
CharacterIV

Favorite Player: Hometown Pride
Least Favorite Player: Wiggins Remorse

Unread postby Doc » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:48 pm

Ooh...IHS to the Knickerbockers for Jerome James and Tim Thomas. :lmfao:
Doc

Favorite Player: Matthew Dellavedova
Least Favorite Player: Chris Bosh

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:50 pm

From Windhorst:

Alright, no specifics (must protect source), but the O'Neal offer is still alive but the teams are looking for a 3rd team for salary cap purposes (think Keith Van Horn last year in the Jason Kidd trade).

There is a second big deal being worked out as we speak. My source tells me that the teams are negotiating which picks to include, as the Cavs are reluctant to include two first round picks. Stay tuned, but this one might come down to the wire. Again.

WOW!

Shaq AND possibly Jamison/Carter/Jefferson?
consigliere

Unread postby onlyindreams » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:52 pm

Does anyone know if Windhorst actually posts updates as 'Windhorst' in the comments section of his blog? That seems a little fishy.
onlyindreams

Favorite Player: Browns Backup QB
Least Favorite Player: Browns Starting QB

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm

onlyindreams wrote:Does anyone know if Windhorst actually posts updates as 'Windhorst' in the comments section of his blog? That seems a little fishy.

It's him.
consigliere

Unread postby cdog72 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:55 pm

Consigliere wrote:
onlyindreams wrote:Does anyone know if Windhorst actually posts updates as 'Windhorst' in the comments section of his blog? That seems a little fishy.

It's him.

Man I hope so...could be a good day!
cdog72

Unread postby scott » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

It seems a LOT fishy.
scott

Unread postby pup » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:57 pm

scott wrote:
Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

It seems a LOT fishy.

IT IS NOT HIM! I REPEAT IT IS NOT WINDY.

Why would he have to post it in the comments? Think for a minute fellas.
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby khetti » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm

Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

Apparently not.

Folks:
We just talked with Brian, and this commenter is NOT Brian Windhorst. So anything you see posted by "Windhorst" is not from the PD beat writer. Carry on.

- Editors
khetti

Favorite Player: Kip
Least Favorite Player: Big Ben's Fat Face

Unread postby consigliere » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:58 pm

my bad.
consigliere

Unread postby buckeye319 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm

scott wrote:
Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

It seems a LOT fishy.

nm
Last edited by buckeye319 on Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
buckeye319

Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby rebelwithoutaclue » Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:59 pm

Pup wrote:
scott wrote:
Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

It seems a LOT fishy.

Aside from the point that we know it's not him, could be a way for a writer to connect directly with his fans. ESPN writers comment on their stories/users comments all the time.
Fuck the Browns...
rebelwithoutaclue

Favorite Player: Kyrie Irving
Least Favorite Player: Mike Lombardi

Unread postby cdog72 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:00 pm

Posted by windhorst on 02/19/09 at 1:31PM
Hey guys, I just got a phone call and there's a big move on the horizon involving the Cavs. The logistics are being worked out right now between the three teams, but I'll make an official post as soon as my source calls me back.

On a side note, the Bulls have just dealt Larry Hughes to the Knicks for Jerome James and Tim Thomas.

Folks:
We just talked with Brian, and this commenter is NOT Brian Windhorst. So anything you see posted by "Windhorst" is not from the PD beat writer. Carry on.

- Editors

Oh well
cdog72

Unread postby buckeye319 » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:02 pm

Gotta give it to that poster though. He just pulled one over on every Cleveland message board.
buckeye319

Least Favorite Player: Stephen A. Smith

Unread postby pup » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:03 pm

rebelwithoutaclue wrote:
Pup wrote:
scott wrote:
Consigliere wrote:

It's him.

It seems a LOT fishy.

Aside from the point that we know it's not him, could be a way for a writer to connect directly with his fans. ESPN writers comment on their stories/users comments all the time.

As part of a discussion, yes it is possible. As for posting information, no way. Never. How many people read the comments section at the bottom of an article?
Home Run Leaders as RHB 5/7/13

Mark Reynolds (10)
pup
Closet Shapiro Fan

Favorite Player: Vince Shubrownicek
Least Favorite Player: Any other coach

Unread postby Ziner » Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:04 pm

anyway to combine this clusterflip of threads in to one master deadline thread. This is making me dizzy
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

PreviousNext

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA