Text Size

Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA

Knicks step towards righting the ship

Talk Cavs hoops and other items from the NBA here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, pup, papacass

Knicks step towards righting the ship

Unread postby Lebowski » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:20 pm

lol

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2317958

Jalen Rose? Yeah that should do it.

A big-mouthed, me-first player should fit right in with LB and the well-oiled machine at MSG.

Isaiah slays me.
- Lebowski
Lebowski
The Dude

Favorite Player: Z
Least Favorite Player: BE

Unread postby swerb » Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:31 pm

Isiah has been a disaster in NY. Have to give him credit for a pretty good draft this year though. Robinson, Lee, Frye all look like legitimate NBA players.

I give Larry Brown until the All-Star break next year before he has more "health problems".

Jalen is a quote machine.

"There's always going to be criticism when your name is Jalen. You have to wear a bulletproof vest and be ready for it."
-- Jalen Rose

"Like I told the guys earlier, once he turns 21 and is able to drink, it's over."
-- Jalen Rose after LeBron James scored 56 on the Raptors

"I've got to stop this. My entourages are getting entourages."
-- Jalen Rose, on the trouble finding tickets for everyone when he returns to Detroit.

"He probably was a little tired from All-Star weekend. While he was running up and down the court throwing it off the backboard, I was laying on the beach drinking a fruity drink with an umbrella. So I probably gave myself an unfair advantage on that one."
-- Jalen Rose explaining why he outplayed Vince Carter two days after the All-Star Game

"I'm a GM in fantasy basketball and I'm a GM on Playstation, so on Playstation I probably would have got a little more, but this is real life, so I don't know."
-- Jalen Rose on the Vince Carter trade
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Where's Bruno?

Unread postby TaTaNation » Sun Feb 05, 2006 1:45 pm

As long as Bruno Sundov is not logging in minutes every night with NY, the Knicks are doomed.
TaTaNation

Return to Cleveland Cavaliers & The NBA