Text Size

The Marketplace

Pool Table for Sale

Selling or looking to buy tickets or sports memorabilia? Have a small business, golf outing, or function to promote? Post it here in The Marketplace.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

Pool Table for Sale

Unread postby Ziner » Fri May 09, 2008 11:53 am

Looking for something to spend that stimulus check on? My old roommate and I are selling our pool table. He is moving out of town and I am already out of town. We would love to keep it, but he cant move it to Denver. It is a good deal and it is in good condition. We reconditioned it 2 years ago with new felt. Comes with cues, balls, racks etc. We need to get rid of it so make an offer

Here is the craigslist posting with pictures

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/spo/674085504.html
Last edited by Ziner on Fri May 09, 2008 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the end, we're all "only for a limited time," you guys.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Favorite Player: Tater Tots
Least Favorite Player: Yam Fries

Unread postby Birdman » Fri May 09, 2008 3:06 pm

I own a Billiard retail store in the Cleveland area called Bullseye (www.bullseyetcnaz.com). We actually manufacture our own pool tables and have been doing so for over 20 years. We also do complete service work such as moving, set-up, recovery, etc. on tables.

To anyone interested in purchasing this table, it appears to be in great condition. The top rails and corner pieces are similar to what you would find on an old Brunswick Anniversary table (great commercial style table). The table will play great provided it is set-up properly and should last a long time.

My phone number is 440-951-9277 if someone would like a quore for moving or setting up the table.

Jay
Birdman
bullseyetcnaz.com

Unread postby Ziner » Fri May 09, 2008 11:34 pm

Thanks Birdman, I appreciate the endorsement. We bought it from a guy who in his day was quite the "pool shark" according to his wife, but unfortunately he got alzhiemers and didn't play anymore. So we got it and fixed it up, It really is a quality table. Even if we dont sell it through here I will be sure to give your name to whoever buys it from us.
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Unread postby Ziner » Mon May 19, 2008 10:39 am

We dropped the asking price, and are still willing to consider any reasonable offer. The pool table has to be gone in less than a few weeks so make an offer if you are at all interested.

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/spo/686366007.html
Ziner
Tot-Lovin' Hippy

Return to The Marketplace