Text Size

Sportstime Ohio Feedback & Comments

STO's broadcasting

Use this forum to voice your thoughts on Sportstime Ohio and their lineup of programming. Comments, suggestions, and feedback welcomed and encouraged!

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

STO's broadcasting

Unread postby StewieG » Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:30 pm

First of all, they've made noticeable leaps and bounds since the start of the season. Their broadcast really is much better.

The one thing I can think of that really annoys me though (and maybe this is just me), is the scorebox in the corner disappears after every batter, and then comes back when the next guy comes to the plate. I wish it would stay up there all the time, save for maybe some replay moments or something like that. Does this bug anyone else, or is it just me?
StewieG

Favorite Player: Delonte MF'in West
Least Favorite Player: LeQuit

Unread postby Babrook » Tue Jun 05, 2007 9:37 pm

Heh, in tonight's post-game with Al Palowski, he said Comerica park was in Chicago for the 2ND time this year.
Babrook
Brendan Donnelly Groupie

Favorite Player: Fausto Carmona
Least Favorite Player: Gary Sheffield

Re: STO's broadcasting

Unread postby Hoover » Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:31 pm

StewieG wrote:First of all, they've made noticeable leaps and bounds since the start of the season. Their broadcast really is much better.

The one thing I can think of that really annoys me though (and maybe this is just me), is the scorebox in the corner disappears after every batter, and then comes back when the next guy comes to the plate. I wish it would stay up there all the time, save for maybe some replay moments or something like that. Does this bug anyone else, or is it just me?

It bugs me too. I wish they'd just leave it up there. I like to see the score all the time, it's annoying when it's not there.
Hoover

Unread postby tribetalk » Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:09 pm

Move this topic to the STO forum Please.... That is why we got one!

I love STO!
tribetalk

Favorite Player: Carlos Santana
Least Favorite Player: Lou Marson

Unread postby dazindiansfanuk » Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:38 am

Living on this side of the pond and watching as much baseball as I can through NASN (North American Sports Network) which carries most sports from North America, I get to see a lot of different networks.

Essentially they show at least one game a day and they always use the home team broadcasts. I have to say, although I may be biased, STO is night and day better than any other broadcast I've seen!

From memory I've seen the A's, O's, WSox, Yanks, Mets, Marlins, Reds, Tigers, Angels and D'backs networks and STO in my eyes just looks better and seems more professional.

Like I said, maybe I'm biased, but that's just my opinion.
dazindiansfanuk
Tyner Is God

Favorite Player: Jhonny Peralta
Least Favorite Player: Curt Schilling

Return to Sportstime Ohio Feedback & Comments