Text Size

Sportstime Ohio Feedback & Comments

STO Programming

Use this forum to voice your thoughts on Sportstime Ohio and their lineup of programming. Comments, suggestions, and feedback welcomed and encouraged!

Moderators: peeker643, swerb

STO Programming

Unread postby KChmura » Wed Feb 18, 2009 7:47 pm

I love STO. I watch it everyday and I love most of the shows, but my problem is most of them are the same show under different hosts and names and even the names arent that creative. I mean they use the same set for like every show.

To me its like Bruce Drennens show is all sports, but then the Wine and Gold Zone is the same show, just focuses more on Cavs. I want to have more shows like the Tribe Report where they interview players or do more Indians one on ones.

I also think they can be a little more creative when it comes to names... All their shows end in Report or Zone. The Browns Red ZONE. The Wine and Gold ZONE. Tribe REPORT. Cleveland Browns REPORT. Berea REPORT.

Im probably nitpicking here but it just seems like STO shows are all the same. I wish they would just do a highlight show like sportscenter and stop with all these talk shows. Talk Shows are good, but shouldnt take up the whole day. Thats was AM radio is for, which would actually be better for some of these hosts.
KChmura

Favorite Player: Kevin Kouzmanoff
Least Favorite Player: Rafael Betancourt

Re: STO Programming

Unread postby TouchEmAllTime » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:13 pm

Now add to that list...The Golf "Zone"
Bring the NHL to C-Town.
TouchEmAllTime

Favorite Player: James Haslam
Least Favorite Player: 2013 #1 Pick

Re: STO Programming

Unread postby KChmura » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 am