Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Lake County Captains' Newest Creation

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Lake County Captains' Newest Creation

Unread postby fundamentals » Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 am

Went to the game last night, was one of about 500 people there, if that.
I ordered one of these last night:

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/111/lake-county-captains-whale-of-a-sandwich

The person that I was with consumed half of it in about forty minutes (no Peeker, not me or other fat associates you may know). We then watched another guy try to eat the entire sammich. No chance. TOO MUCH bread. They even give you the game to eat it but this guy looked like a shark that had his eyes rolled up inside of his head after getting nearly half of it down. I would like to see Man vs. Food tackle this one.
"It's all about winning for me, and I think the Cavs are committed to doing that," he said. "But at the same time I've given myself options to this point, and like I said before, me and my team, we have a game plan that we're going to execute, and we'll see what we get."

"We had a great time together."
fundamentals
Goodwill Ambassador

Favorite Player: Mariano Rivera
Least Favorite Player: Rex Ryan

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry