Text Size

Eat, Drink, & Be Merry

Heading to the game tonight

Discuss good eats, beverages, recipes, restaraunts, bars and other food and drink related topics in here.

Moderators: peeker643, swerb, mswerb

Heading to the game tonight

Unread postby comish » Thu May 28, 2009 7:50 am

I know this has been done several times, but I can't find the thread I didn't exactly look too hard

My buddy and I are heading down for dinner and then the game...I'd like to try something different than the usual Paninis or Winking Lizard...suggestions?

Go Cavs :cheers:
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Re: Heading to the game tonight

Unread postby swerb » Thu May 28, 2009 8:15 am

Was there for Game Two, and it was a total zoo anywhere within half a mile of The Q by 6 PM. Not even letting people in Harry Buff and Flannerys.

So I guess it all depends what time you're getting down, and if you want bar food, or a salad, steak, and potato.

Doing double duty today myself. Noon Tribe game, and just staying downtown for the Cavs. I'll PM you my cell #. Can text or call me ... I'll take one for the team and do some recon of downtown for you.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

http://www.twitter.com/theclevelandfan
swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Favorite Player: Mango Hab
Least Favorite Player: Bob LaMonte

Unread postby swerb » Thu May 28, 2009 8:16 am

Put a copy of this in the Cavs forum as well.
"It's like dating a woman who hates you so much she will never break up with you, even if you burn down the house every single autumn." ~ Chuck Klosterman on Browns fans relationship with the Browns

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby comish » Thu May 28, 2009 8:22 am

Thanks Swerb, if you are going to be down there, Jeck and I will try and hook up with ya...it would be nice to have some drinks, it's been a while :cheers:
"Get busy living, or get busy dying."
comish
Champion of Mediocrity

Unread postby swerb » Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 am

comish wrote:Thanks Swerb, if you are going to be down there, Jeck and I will try and hook up with ya...it would be nice to have some drinks, it's been a while :cheers:

Without a doubt. Been way too long. I'll be with Peeks, waborat. Good times.

swerb
JoBu's bee-yotch

Unread postby skatingtripods » Thu May 28, 2009 3:11 pm

Go to The Barley House on W. 6th. Never been to that one, but I've been to the one in Akron, and it's really bad ass.
A God Damn dead man would understand that if a minor league bus in any city took a real sharp right turn, a Zack McCalister would likely fall out. - Lead Pipe
skatingtripods
Sloth Duncan

Favorite Player: Mike Aviles
Least Favorite Player: Every Detroit Tiger

Return to Eat, Drink, & Be Merry